Sweating For The County

Do You think James and Emy are going to get away?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Do You think James and Emy are going to get away?

• No
    • Yes

Enos said "she named the baby, even though she knew it was already dead"

Julie Says "See I couldn't do that it was hard enough losing my babies especially how I lost my babies as well. Because of Kevin, that was tough and you know so I think Uncle Jesse just had a so memorial service for the two at the church or something I don't remember what he did my mind was a blank now I couldn't think straight when it happened as well."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait

Julie Says "See I couldn't do that it was hard enough losing my babies especially how I lost my babies as well. Because of Kevin, that was tough and you know so I think Uncle Jesse just had a so memorial service for the two at the church or something I don't remember what he did my mind was a blank now I couldn't think straight when it happened as well."

Enos said "what do i do Julie?"

Enos said "what do i do Julie?"

Julie Says "What Brian and my family do for me, be there for Daisy be that shoulder to cry on she will be crying once it sets in that she lost a baby as well."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Emy-Rae Duke

Enos nodds "okay" and went to call Lizzy about what just happend to Daisy

Julie Says "Enos do you have enough compusure to call her and explain this to her right now because I really don't have it myself. Besides where is she at right now anyways I don't even know right now. Enos this is bad news about my sister, how can I tell her right now."

Julie Says "Enos do you have enough compusure to call her and explain this to her right now because I really don't have it myself. Besides where is she at right now anyways I don't even know right now. Enos this is bad news about my sister, how can I tell her right now."

Enos says "i have to tell Lizzy about Daisy"

Enos says "i have to tell Lizzy about Daisy"

Julie Says "I will be just about in tears If I try, your stronger than me right now she needs to know Enos. Besides you told me didn't you now and everybody else hear and Brian you slept through it and, geez that snoring is bad now."

Julie Says "I will be just about in tears If I try, your stronger than me right now she needs to know Enos. Besides you told me didn't you now and everybody else hear and Brian you slept through it and, geez that snoring is bad now."

Enos nodds and picks up the phone and dials Lizzys number

Enos nodds and picks up the phone and dials Lizzys number

Julie is quiet and she is holding little Natalie and she is just cooing and looking at Joshua and she is explaining quietly big brother to her as well. Jamie had accidently unplugged the phone on Enos and Brian was laughing a little and didn't realize how serious the call but that was funny thow.

Julie is quiet and she is holding little Natalie and she is just cooing and looking at Joshua and she is explaining quietly big brother to her as well. Jamie had accidently unplugged the phone on Enos and Brian was laughing a little and didn't realize how serious the call but that was funny thow.

Brian picked Jamie up and Enos called Lizzys number again

Brian picked Jamie up and Enos called Lizzys number again

Bo was holding Joshua by now who had decided to check out the cord as well.

Balladeer: Somedays with these kids you can't even get a call in now.

Enos said "oops, forgot to plug it back in" and plugged it back in a blushed and recalled Lizzy

Bo and Brian was chuckling and Julie Says "Hey it's not funny I had Jamie do that to me when you was gone I swear she takes after you and your brother now Bo. I was actually in the middle of a long distance conversation as well."

Brian just sighes "okay, i get it"

By Now Enos is telling Lizzy and he passes the phone to Bo and he is upset and it's hit him as well Daisy had as lost a child and he looks and try's to hide the tears and not even Jamie unplugging the phone as Bo is saying hello to Lizzy can keep his tears away right now.

By Now Enos is telling Lizzy and he passes the phone to Bo and he is upset and it's hit him as well Daisy had as lost a child and he looks and try's to hide the tears and not even Jamie unplugging the phone as Bo is saying hello to Lizzy can keep his tears away right now.

Enos just turns out of the room and into the hallway and breaks down as it hits him that he just lost his son

Enos just turns out of the room and into the hallway and breaks down as it hits him that he just lost his son

Julie Says "Kevin didn't even care Brian and Bo, and I think somebody ought to plug the phone back in and keep Jamie away from that cord as well. She's funny but now it's down right annonying I should use that trick when my boss calls once I starting working parttime now."

Jamie Says "Da-Da".

Julie Says "Oh Emy went and hugged Enos as well, and I missed that about her she always knew when to comfort somebody now."

Julie Says "Kevin didn't even care Brian and Bo, and I think somebody ought to plug the phone back in and keep Jamie away from that cord as well. She's funny but now it's down right annonying I should use that trick when my boss calls once I starting working parttime now."

Jamie Says "Da-Da".

Julie Says "Oh Emy went and hugged Enos as well, and I missed that about her she always knew when to comfort somebody now."

Enos nodded "thanks Emy, i see why your Daisys best friend"

Enos nodded "thanks Emy, i see why your Daisys best friend"

Brian walks in the hallway and leaves Julie alone for a little bit she's moody right now and Says "Emy, I'm your cousin's fiance and I'm Brian Lee Jackson actually I'm also Lizzy's twin brother as well thanks for being here as well."

Brian walks in the hallway and leaves Julie alone for a little bit she's moody right now and Says "Emy, I'm your cousin's fiance and I'm Brian Lee Jackson actually I'm also Lizzy's twin brother as well thanks for being here as well."

Enos just walks back down to Daisys room to wait for Lizzy to call him back

by then it had just hit Daisy like a ton of bricks that her son had died and she was blaming her self

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.