Sweating For The County

Do You think James and Emy are going to get away?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Do You think James and Emy are going to get away?

• No
    • Yes

Emy listened to what bo was saying... JAmes is still MIA in Iraq? " Emy began. " How is Julie I hope shes ok. id really like to see her

Bo Says "Yeah he is MIA in Iraq but I know something more about but not allowed to tell anybody about it as well and you want to see Julie she's at the hosptial and that little one your holding is Natalie and she is six months old and yes I know the same age as Angel was she died as well. Jamie this is your Aunt Emy, and Emy is Jamie this is James daughter she misses her daddy keeps calling me Da-da all the time I could get used to this now but I'm not her father I trying to get through to her right now. Natalie is her and Brian's daughter oh you haven't me Brian Lee Jackson her fiance yet he's the nicest guy around okay Emy."

Bo looks and Emy and watches her get Natalie all ready and to go and he is working with Jamie who doesn't seem to think she needs her socks and shoes right now as well. He looks at his cousin and Says "Must've horrible being away for so long, how did you manage to finally get back here we looked everywhere for you. It don't matter where you've been I'm just glad your back and listen you want to see Julie well I can't see to get Jamie to sit still long enough to out her shoes and sock on, how does my sister do this now Emy. Can you help her, have any experience with toddlers yourself."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Emy-Rae Duke

Edited by Julieduke

Bo Says "Yeah he is MIA in Iraq but I know something more about but not allowed to tell anybody about it as well and you want to see Julie she's at the hosptial and that little one your holding is Natalie and she is six months old and yes I know the same age as Angel was she died as well. Jamie this is your Aunt Emy, and Emy is Jamie this is James daughter she misses her daddy keeps calling me Da-da all the time I could get used to this now but I'm not her father I trying to get through to her right now. Natalie is her and Brian's daughter oh you haven't me Brian Lee Jackson her fiance yet he's the nicest guy around okay Emy."

Bo looks and Emy and watches her get Natalie all ready and to go and he is working with Jamie who doesn't seem to think she needs her socks and shoes right now as well. He looks at his cousin and Says "Must've horrible being away for so long, how did you manage to finally get back here we looked everywhere for you. It don't matter where you've been I'm just glad your back and listen you want to see Julie well I can't see to get Jamie to sit still long enough to out her shoes and sock on, how does my sister do this now Emy. Can you help her, have any experience with toddlers yourself."

Bo Sat down in the rocking chair with Natalie and looked at Emy and started crying and Says "Everybody wants to know my year was like, I missed out on what everybody else was doing. Julie is engaged and Natalie was born and all I got was a letter saying she was born and later a newborn picture and James left three months before I got home, and Luke is leaving in a weak and all they want to know is how I got to be Sargeant Emy."

The Phone in the house rings and Uncle Jesse picks it up and Julie Says "Mom is back in town, and she tried to give me a lecture like she raised me Uncle Jesse this ain't there she leaves and then comes back she thinks I've made mistakes in my life. I hope she never comes backs to see me ever again. She had adandoned me as a baby and Daisy as well and now she wants back in our life like nothing happened what about all the years she had missed see us grow up now."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait

(( ok forger emy was away at school shes not 15, shes 11.)

It was kinda scary I was kept in a kinda dark room for the year but they fed me good. EMy said

Bo Says "That's not good, just so you know I was in Iraq but I would've kept looking but Uncle Sam called and I had to answer his call. But Julie never forget about you she wouldn't let your room change any at all just cleaned but nothing moved at all."

Uncle Jesse comes and Says "Bo, it's Julie I think she wants to see her mother went to see her and she's upset right now and saying she's made mistakes with her life why don't you take Jamie and Natalie with you and Emy-Rae. Oh my gosh, how did you get away I thought you was gone forever you know there is still a poster with your picture on it at the post office and your cousin was the one that posted it as well and we've had an Amber alert on you as well Emy. Oh come you two, go on and try to cheer up Julie sounds like she is crying right now it seems like her mother is up to her tricks again."

Bo Says "Oh yeah, she's actually my cousin and Daisy and Jeb are her siblings and her mother abandoned her when she was baby because her twin sister was a stillborn and she got upset everytime she seen her and came around again last year trying to explain everything and ended getting Julie in trouble with Rosco but it's all smoothed over right now as well. But Emy-Rae how did you manage to escape that dark room it was hell in Iraq for me I know I don't talk about it but it's really hard right now."

emy hugs jesse* i miseed you too.

( g2g bbl)

Uncle Jesse hugs her back and Says "Emy when you got kidnapped it effected Julie the worst you and Bo should take the girls to see her she is going to want know your back and I know you want to see her she's way being your cousin. But the two of you are more like Big Sister and Little Sister right now and I know she's twenty and your eleven but she loves you so much so go one and you we can update you and everything else later okay."

Edited by Julieduke

i know that uncle jesse." emy said smiling

A Little while later it seems that Emy and Bo had the girls ready and yes Jamie was wearing her socks and shoes and they was at Julie's room. Julie watched as Emy walked and couldn't believe and Says "Emy, I never gave up on you I tried to keep looking for you but I got sick and some other things happened and I had give up for a while but I never forget about you Emy."

Daisy said "even a dead baby needs a name"

The Doc Says "Well Okay this little boy is Jake Caleb Straite but you know in your chart it's going to listed as a miscarriage but I can put his name in paranthesis for Mrs. Straite."

Daisy said "go ahead"

In Julie's room Julie Says "Emy-Rae Duke, I never gave up come here and give your cousin a hug and have you met me and Brian's daughter Natalie Miracle Jackson and just look how much she looks like me now. And she's going to be a bigger sister in about six or seven months now or so. Oh Bo how did you get Jamie to keep her shoes and socks on now by the time I get where were going there on the floor in the backseat now."

In Julie's room Julie Says "Emy-Rae Duke, I never gave up come here and give your cousin a hug and have you met me and Brian's daughter Natalie Miracle Jackson and just look how much she looks like me now. And she's going to be a bigger sister in about six or seven months now or so. Oh Bo how did you get Jamie to keep her shoes and socks on now by the time I get where were going there on the floor in the backseat now."

Daisy said "Enos go check on Julie for me, and call Lizzy"

Daisy said "Enos go check on Julie for me, and call Lizzy"

Enos walked in Julie's room and thought he saw a ghost it was Emy-Rae Duke with Bo and each one was holding a baby right now as well.

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrit or Emy-Rae Duke

Julie Says "Bo pass me my daughter please I got to see her right now, the last time I had seen Angel she was this age and she was gone afterwards."

Bo nodds and hands Julie her daughter, Enos just sighed and says "ive got some news that your not gonna be happy to hear"

Bo nodds and hands Julie her daughter, Enos just sighed and says "ive got some news that your not gonna be happy to hear"

Julie Says "Go Ahead and tell me I know from the way your saying it now please don't sugarcoat I handle everything right now I'm so much older than twenty lately."

Julie Says "Go Ahead and tell me I know from the way your saying it now please don't sugarcoat I handle everything right now I'm so much older than twenty lately."

Enos says "itll make everything worse, but Daisy just miscarried one of her twins, the other is okay though"

Enos says "itll make everything worse, but Daisy just miscarried one of her twins, the other is okay though"

Julie Says "It will be okay, it's only one I'm sad for you as well. Do you remember me and Daisy the night Angel died they had given me a sedative and I spent a night at the hospital and when I woke up and wanted to check on Angel I took that bad. Believe it's easier to lose baby before you even get attached then once you get attached, I cried for months after it happened."

Julie Says "It will be okay, it's only one I'm sad for you as well. Do you remember me and Daisy the night Angel died they had given me a sedative and I spent a night at the hospital and when I woke up and wanted to check on Angel I took that bad. Believe it's easier to lose baby before you even get attached then once you get attached, I cried for months after it happened."

Enos said "she named the baby, even though she knew it was already dead"

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.