Sweating For The County

Do You think James and Emy are going to get away?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Do You think James and Emy are going to get away?

• No
    • Yes

Emy cliomesd out and hugged uncle Jesse* " I missed you sooo much!" emy said

Julie was carrying Little Jamie and come running and says to the baby "Jamie get ready for the first day of your life with Daddy because that's daddy over there no not the one in the yellow shirt and the other guy. It's been pleasure taking care of your daughter James I think maybe we ought to have a little father and daughter reunion here. She's looks alot like you as well she's an Angel and don't get wrong about that as well. How's Lizzy holding up I heard on the cb from Lizzy there was ten guys there and she licked them all."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport

Julie was carrying Little Jamie and come running and says to the baby "Jamie get ready for the first day of your life with Daddy because that's daddy over there no not the one in the yellow shirt and the other guy. It's been pleasure taking care of your daughter James I think maybe we ought to have a little father and daughter reunion here. She's looks alot like you as well she's an Angel and don't get wrong about that as well. How's Lizzy holding up I heard on the cb from Lizzy there was ten guys there and she licked them all."

"I never said that. I was half asleep on the car ride home." Lizzy answers watching the Dukes reunite. "Right though I think I'm going to go home and take a long, hot shower and then climb into bed and sleep for a week." Lizzy says putting a hand to her head.

"I just...how'd you get 10 grand so fast?" Bo asks.

"That's where the joke's on them. It's not real. They got more than they asked for though. They asked for 10,000 dollars but they got...45,420 dollars. In Monopoly money." Lizzy grins leaning against Tom as the world starts to spin. She closes her eyes and feels an arm slip around her waist to steady her.

"How'd you get that much?" Luke asks.

"Each game comes with 15,140 dollars." Lizzy replies softly.

"I had to by her two more Monopoly games after Buster the original chewed through the first one and then the other two. He'd chew through the game board, the pieces, the cards, and even the instructions and the boxes but not once would he touch the money. Finally she just gave up." Cooter explains.

"I don't..." Lizzy started before vomiting all over the floor. "I'm sorry." Lizzy mutters opening her eyes.

"Come on sweetie let's get you cleaned up." Tom says softly. "The bathroom?" He asks.

Cue anyone.

"I never said that. I was half asleep on the car ride home." Lizzy answers watching the Dukes reunite. "Right though I think I'm going to go home and take a long, hot shower and then climb into bed and sleep for a week." Lizzy says putting a hand to her head.

"I just...how'd you get 10 grand so fast?" Bo asks.

"That's where the joke's on them. It's not real. They got more than they asked for though. They asked for 10,000 dollars but they got...45,420 dollars. In Monopoly money." Lizzy grins leaning against Tom as the world starts to spin. She closes her eyes and feels an arm slip around her waist to steady her.

"How'd you get that much?" Luke asks.

"Each game comes with 15,140 dollars." Lizzy replies softly.

"I had to by her two more Monopoly games after Buster the original chewed through the first one and then the other two. He'd chew through the game board, the pieces, the cards, and even the instructions and the boxes but not once would he touch the money. Finally she just gave up." Cooter explains.

"I don't..." Lizzy started before vomiting all over the floor. "I'm sorry." Lizzy mutters opening her eyes.

"Come on sweetie let's get you cleaned up." Tom says softly. "The bathroom?" He asks.

Cue anyone.

Julie looks and says "So James, get to know Jamie she looks just like you and I feel awful right now talk to you's later."

(As it seems James isn't going to answer on this one and we've given him plenty of time a couple days, we'll go ahead and continue this one)

With the help of the boys Lizzy managed to outsmart and beat Frank, James, and their henchmen. She made it back to her car where she felt a bit faint and then tossed her keys to Tom. "You drive I don't feel good." She said reclining in the passenger seat. Tom nodded and drove back to the Dukes' farm with the General hot on his heels. Once at the farm everyone climbed out and headed inside to be greeted by Julie, Daisy, Cooter, Uncle Jesse, and Jamie.

Cue anyone.

Frank, Jesse and there two friends had noticed that Hughie still was tied up and they look at there two associates and Frank says "Hey Boys grab him, maybe that Uncle of his would pay us dearly for him as well."

The bigger guy was a little quicker than Hughie and had sitting in a chair rather uncomfortably with his hands behind the chair as well. The Slightly smaller guy tosses him some rope and a spare rag as well, Hughie says "Hey you can't do this do me my Uncle will come looking for me after a while."

Frank says "Yeah, were kind of counting on the Hughie too bad he ain't going to find you and we got loose. Boy they sure can't tie a good knot now when they got us can Jesse."

Jesse says "Hey that girl gave us Monopoly money it's not even real or $100,000 as well she got us good now."

Julie looks and says "So James, get to know Jamie she looks just like you and I feel awful right now talk to you's later."

"The bathroom's just down the hall; on the left." Luke answers Tom. Tom leads Lizzy down the hall and into the bathroom where after getting sick for a little longer he helps her get cleaned up and then takes her back to the living room and lays her down on the couch.

Cue anyone.

"The bathroom's just down the hall; on the left." Luke answers Tom. Tom leads Lizzy down the hall and into the bathroom where after getting sick for a little longer he helps her get cleaned up and then takes her back to the living room and lays her down on the couch.

Cue anyone.

Julie looks at Lizzy and smiles with that crooked little grin that everybody knew she was up to something as well and says "Oh Listen Lizzy, we finally got father and daughter together and I don't think he is going to let her out of his sight for a long time she won't be about to date until she's 30 years old. But first she is Watami and I got to see if my brother can figure this out or if he's going to run to Uncle Jesse right now."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or anybody

Frank, Jesse and there two friends had noticed that Hughie still was tied up and they look at there two associates and Frank says "Hey Boys grab him, maybe that Uncle of his would pay us dearly for him as well."

The bigger guy was a little quicker than Hughie and had sitting in a chair rather uncomfortably with his hands behind the chair as well. The Slightly smaller guy tosses him some rope and a spare rag as well, Hughie says "Hey you can't do this do me my Uncle will come looking for me after a while."

Frank says "Yeah, were kind of counting on the Hughie too bad he ain't going to find you and we got loose. Boy they sure can't tie a good knot now when they got us can Jesse."

Jesse says "Hey that girl gave us Monopoly money it's not even real or $100,000 as well she got us good now."

After a while Hughie couldn't even move and a dirty rag for gag and he just look and the Brothers looked and pulled there Polarid camera and Jesse says "Hughie say cheese, I know your too modest but a picture is worth $100,000 I know Boss Hogg can afford. That Jackson-Davenport way have got us but we'll get our money and there just one of you's but I still don't like a witness and that Julie Duke is a witness and I don't where she went to but I'll find her yet. This can't be that big of a county they only have a Deputy and Sheriff now give us a day or two and we'll find here. But first thing first, here's a phone book we'll find there address and pay them a visit as well."

Back At The Duke Farm

Julie says "Lizzy, I just thought of something what they come visiting here you know I'm a witness and it sounds like they don't like them to well."

After a while Hughie couldn't even move and a dirty rag for gag and he just look and the Brothers looked and pulled there Polarid camera and Jesse says "Hughie say cheese, I know your too modest but a picture is worth $100,000 I know Boss Hogg can afford. That Jackson-Davenport way have got us but we'll get our money and there just one of you's but I still don't like a witness and that Julie Duke is a witness and I don't where she went to but I'll find her yet. This can't be that big of a county they only have a Deputy and Sheriff now give us a day or two and we'll find here. But first thing first, here's a phone book we'll find there address and pay them a visit as well."

Back At The Duke Farm

Julie says "Lizzy, I just thought of something what they come visiting here you know I'm a witness and it sounds like they don't like them to well."

Lizzy rolled her eyes and laid back into the couch. "Don't make me think. It makes me dizzy. Call the FBI tell them what happened. As much as I don't like Hughie I would rather have a known enemy than an unknown one. I'm sure they'll come out when they hear who it is that we've got. Tom knows where they're hiding." Lizzy sighed.

Cue anyone.

Lizzy rolled her eyes and laid back into the couch. "Don't make me think. It makes me dizzy. Call the FBI tell them what happened. As much as I don't like Hughie I would rather have a known enemy than an unknown one. I'm sure they'll come out when they hear who it is that we've got. Tom knows where they're hiding." Lizzy sighed.

Cue anyone.

Julie says "Uncle Jesse Lizzy is right we should call the FBI what if they find me and Lizzy here were both witnesses as well. What if they come after me and her and were both very weak from the Flu what chance would me stand. At least James is home, and Bo and Luke as well."

Julie says "Uncle Jesse Lizzy is right we should call the FBI what if they find me and Lizzy here were both witnesses as well. What if they come after me and her and were both very weak from the Flu what chance would me stand. At least James is home, and Bo and Luke as well."

"If they do come after you two they'd have to get through us first." Bo says as Tom caresses Lizzy's cheek causing her to fall asleep.

Cue anyone.

Bo says "Well I was thinking of taking out Lizzy but she's sick so I was thinking of helping out Tom with her and being there for her."

Tom snorted but hid his smirk. "You really think you can handle Lizzy sick you got another thing coming." Tom says.

"You've seen Lizzy sick before?" Daisy asks.

"Yup before she met her dad she had pneumonia. The absolute worst three weeks of my life. I prayed for the hours she spent sleeping because she was either getting sick or being a demanding little swat." Tom says.

Cue anyone.

Tom snorted but hid his smirk. "You really think you can handle Lizzy sick you got another thing coming." Tom says.

"You've seen Lizzy sick before?" Daisy asks.

"Yup before she met her dad she had pneumonia. The absolute worst three weeks of my life. I prayed for the hours she spent sleeping because she was either getting sick or being a demanding little swat." Tom says.

Cue anyone.

Bo says "Oh come on she can't be that bad I've known her for a while you sound like your descriping my sister by the way, did you want to help out he could use you around th farm. Can ya Tom."

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.