Scott and Leventa

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Doug came in and said we have someone here that needs help. Kathy looked and it was Jesse her son. Kathy ran to him and she looked at him and he said Mom Sarah. I can;t find Sarah. call Clark if anyone can find her he can. and Kathy said Ok son I will call him. and she said Clark come back to the hospital Jesse needs you.

3 MINUTES LATER

Clark walks in and Kathy tells him and he said ok I'm on it.

Doug came in and said we have someone here that needs help. Kathy looked and it was Jesse her son. Kathy ran to him and she looked at him and he said Mom Sarah. I can;t find Sarah. call Clark if anyone can find her he can. and Kathy said Ok son I will call him. and she said Clark come back to the hospital Jesse needs you.

3 MINUTES LATER

Clark walks in and Kathy tells him and he said ok I'm on it.

Somewhere in Hazzard County, Sarah is out cold and she wakes up and doesn't remember anything about her life not even her name.

Cue dukesrule2000

Clark was looking for Sarah when he sees her walking on the road he runs up to her and said Sarah are you all right Jesse is real worried about you. Sarah looked at him and said Who are Who? Clark looked at her and said I'm Clark Kent. Your Husband Jesse cousin. Sarah looked at him and said Husband? Clark said come on I will take you to the hospital. and She went.

Clark was looking for Sarah when he sees her walking on the road he runs up to her and said Sarah are you all right Jesse is real worried about you. Sarah looked at him and said Who are Who? Clark looked at her and said I'm Clark Kent. Your Husband Jesse cousin. Sarah looked at him and said Husband? Clark said come on I will take you to the hospital. and She went.

Balladeer: Oh boy Jesse has a big probelm right now.

They waled thre the hospital doors and Kathy saw them and she ran to Sarah and said Oh Jesse is so worried about you Sarah. Sarah looked at her and said Do I Know You. Kathy looked at Clark and said she has no memoey and Kathy said Sarah what do you remember. Sarah looked at her and said Nothing I only lknow my Name and I'm Married to someone named Jesse is Because Clark told me. Kathy looked at her and said come on we will take a look at you and Sarah followed her to an exzam room

They waled thre the hospital doors and Kathy saw them and she ran to Sarah and said Oh Jesse is so worried about you Sarah. Sarah looked at her and said Do I Know You. Kathy looked at Clark and said she has no memoey and Kathy said Sarah what do you remember. Sarah looked at her and said Nothing I only lknow my Name and I'm Married to someone named Jesse is Because Clark told me. Kathy looked at her and said come on we will take a look at you and Sarah followed her to an exzam room

Clark walked away and he was glad that wasn't Lois because it would take alot to have her remember everything right now.

Then Kathy remembered Little Luke. She called Abby and said Aske Jesse where Little Luke is and she said Ok I will. Sarah Said Little Luke and then she started to have flashes of her holding a baby. and she said He's my son and then she started to get panicy and Kathy smiles and said Tha tis why I asked Abby to ask Jesse where he is? Jesse is Not only your Husband But he is My son. Sarah looked at her and smiled. Abbt came in and said we have a problem he Jesse said he was in the car with then in the car seat when the twoster hit. Kathy said Go out in the waiting room and tell my Nephew Clark. So Abby Left.

OUT IN THE HALL..

Clark saw Abby coming. and She told him what was going on. and he said I'm on it. and he left.

Meanwhile on the Mill road. in a fliped cars.

a 2 YEAR old boy was making his way out of the ditch. and he looked around and he started to cry and yell. MOMMY DADDY.

ON THE WAY CLARK HEARS

a baby cry and he runs towards him and he stops and he sees that it was Little Luke and Little Luke renises him and runs to him and said Uncle CLARK. Clark picks him up and checks him out and picks up his cell and calls his Aunt Kathy and said Aunt Kathy I found Him He was Half a mile from the farm he is fine. there is no blood and he's not complaing that anything hurts. So I'm going to take him to see his Papa. and when lITTLE LUKE hurd that he was going to see his Papa he said My Papa and Kathy heard that and she smiled and said ok Take him to see his Papa I will tell Jesse and Sarah. and Clark said Ok.

Kathy walked in to the room with Sarah and said Little Luke is Fine he is on his ay to the farm. to be with his papa Luke. and Sarah looked at her and said So we named our son after your husband. kathy smiled and said Yes he is also Jesse's father. Sarah smiled and said we sound like a close family and Kathy said Yes we are. Abby came in and Kathy told her to tell Jesse about Little Luke. and then she left.

Kathy walked in to the room with Sarah and said Little Luke is Fine he is on his ay to the farm. to be with his papa Luke. and Sarah looked at her and said So we named our son after your husband. kathy smiled and said Yes he is also Jesse's father. Sarah smiled and said we sound like a close family and Kathy said Yes we are. Abby came in and Kathy told her to tell Jesse about Little Luke. and then she left.

Reba rolls to her side still fast asleep here, Bo looks and says "Hey pretty soon there going to think she's sick as well. Hey Kathy, her head it hot here I wander what else is bothering her."

Cue Dukesrule2000

Kathy told Sarah thet she might never get her memory back but she might get all of some of it back. and Sarah just smiled and Kathy said you will get flashes of memory. Sarah said ok. and then she had a flash of her in a white dress and a handsome young man waiting for her. and she smiled and told Kathy about her flash and Kathy smiled and said that was a flash of your wedding would you like to met your handsome husband as you but it. Sarah said sure and they walked to Jesse's room.

Kathy told Sarah thet she might never get her memory back but she might get all of some of it back. and Sarah just smiled and Kathy said you will get flashes of memory. Sarah said ok. and then she had a flash of her in a white dress and a handsome young man waiting for her. and she smiled and told Kathy about her flash and Kathy smiled and said that was a flash of your wedding would you like to met your handsome husband as you but it. Sarah said sure and they walked to Jesse's room.

Clark is pacing and see's Lois and says "I'm so glad your okay, if that was you I don't know what I would do honey?"

Cue dukesrule2000

IN JESSE'S ROOM

Kathy walked in with Sarah and Jesse saw them and he smiled and said hay mom. and then he looked at Sarah and said Hay Sweetheart. Sarah smiled and she walked over to him. and she sat down in the chair next to his bed. Jesse took her hand. and he looked at his mother and said thanks mom. Kathy smiled as she walked out the door.

Clark is pacing and see's Lois and says "I'm so glad your okay, if that was you I don't know what I would do honey?"

Cue dukesrule2000

Lois quietly says "Jor-el caused the storm that just passed through eariler I had guessed but didn't want to say anything. That's the reason your lost her baby when you was high school as well Clark."

Clark says "You know I really my father's temper I don't know if he ever forgave for Mom losing the baby you know he blamed me for it and I tried to tell him I was sorry but he didn't want to hear he just walked in Mom's room that night."

Cue dukesrule2000

• 2 weeks later...

The Twins Looked at their father and one of them said Daddy why would our grandpa do that. Clark and said Your grandfather is General Lane and Jonathn Kent and that is it. The Twins where confused. Lois looked at Clark and said Baby maybe you should explain to them about Jor-el and maybe they will Understan after all they are 10 years old and they do have some of your gifts. Clark looked at her and smiled and said Ok I will but not here.

MEAN WHLE IN JESSE'S ROOM..

Jesse looked at his beautiful wife and said do you remember anything? Sarah looked at him and said I remember our wedding. Jesse said That is a start. Sarah said and I remember I love you. Jesse smiled and said now that is even better. Sarah Just smiled.

The Twins Looked at their father and one of them said Daddy why would our grandpa do that. Clark and said Your grandfather is General Lane and Jonathn Kent and that is it. The Twins where confused. Lois looked at Clark and said Baby maybe you should explain to them about Jor-el and maybe they will Understan after all they are 10 years old and they do have some of your gifts. Clark looked at her and smiled and said Ok I will but not here.

MEAN WHLE IN JESSE'S ROOM..

Jesse looked at his beautiful wife and said do you remember anything? Sarah looked at him and said I remember our wedding. Jesse said That is a start. Sarah said and I remember I love you. Jesse smiled and said now that is even better. Sarah Just smiled.

Reba had looked at Clark and says "What are the twins talking about listen, you was adopted like you said you was what harm would it do for them to meet their biological grandfather now?"

Cue dukesrule2000

Meanwhile at the bucannion house..

No one has come to resuse Lou-Ann and her Husband Tommy and Scott. Scott is hurt real bad he has a beam on him and Tommy can't get it off him and scott couldn't feel his legs anymore and Scott looked at his dad and said Tell Leventa I Love her and I was going to ask her to marrie me after graduation. Tommy smiled and said Son you and tell her yourself. Scott said dad be real. No one is coming and I don't know if I can fight any longer. Tommy looed at him and said think of Leventa Scoot she Loves you focas on her and you will make it.

MEANWHILE IN THE HOSPITAL

Clark know someone needed help and he excused himself and he told his Aunt Kathy and she said Go not knowing it was Scott and his parents.

Meanwhile at the bucannion house..

No one has come to resuse Lou-Ann and her Husband Tommy and Scott. Scott is hurt real bad he has a beam on him and Tommy can't get it off him and scott couldn't feel his legs anymore and Scott looked at his dad and said Tell Leventa I Love her and I was going to ask her to marrie me after graduation. Tommy smiled and said Son you and tell her yourself. Scott said dad be real. No one is coming and I don't know if I can fight any longer. Tommy looed at him and said think of Leventa Scoot she Loves you focas on her and you will make it.

MEANWHILE IN THE HOSPITAL

Clark know someone needed help and he excused himself and he told his Aunt Kathy and she said Go not knowing it was Scott and his parents.

Reba had always wandered knowing that her brother was born in Smallville, Kansas the day of the meteorite shower wandered if he had anything unusaul about him right now she didn't quite know how to approach the subject with her cousin or brother or if this would sound strange as well.

Cue dukesrule2000

• 3 weeks later...

Clark Shows up at the Bucannon house and he uses his x-ray vision to see if he can find them. and he spots them and he runs and starts digging and he pulles out his mother lou-ann and then his father and tommie said Scott is in there he has a beam on him I couldn't get it off him and Clark ran in and he saw Scott and Scott said Tell Levi and then he passed out and clark got the beam off him and he heard the ambulance. and clark came out with Scott and they rushed them to the hospital. Tim said Tell Leventa and Clark said I will bring her right to the hospital and he said ok.

• 4 weeks later...
Clark Shows up at the Bucannon house and he uses his x-ray vision to see if he can find them. and he spots them and he runs and starts digging and he pulles out his mother lou-ann and then his father and tommie said Scott is in there he has a beam on him I couldn't get it off him and Clark ran in and he saw Scott and Scott said Tell Levi and then he passed out and clark got the beam off him and he heard the ambulance. and clark came out with Scott and they rushed them to the hospital. Tim said Tell Leventa and Clark said I will bring her right to the hospital and he said ok.

Clark arrived with everybody and looked and says "You know I can't believe everything that has happened that reminds me when we had the twister and my dad was lost I think everybody pitched to help find him as well."

Cue dukesrule2000

Lou-Ann looked at Kathy and said Kathy , I know I have done a lot of thinks to you but please save my son. Kathy smiles and said Lou-Ann that is all in the past besides My daughter loves your son and for that reason other then hes a great kid and its my job I will do my best. Lou-ann just smiles and then she see Leventia come in with her father. Kathy walked over to her and said I will let you know when i get back. I'm going to check on him now. and Leventa started to cry Luke held her. anad said Don't worry your mother won't let anything happen tp Scott.

• 2 months later...

Kathy walked into the room and Carol said he just woke up. Kathy smiled and said Hi Scott. Scott smiles and said Dr Duke. Kathy said tell me were it hurts. Scott said I can't feel my legs. and Kathy went to his legs and uncovered them. and said Ok tell me when you can feel anything. she took the end of her pin and start to lightly poke him and he said nothing and Kathy did the other leg and the same results. She covered his legs back up and said ok. I'm going to order an MRI. It will tell me more ok. Kathy went to walk out when Scott Stopped her Dr Duke, How's Levi? Kathy smiled and said She is fine matter of fact she is here in the waiting room. want to see her. Scott smiled and said I sure do. Kathy said ok I will send her in. and then she walked out.

IN THE WAITING ROOM..

Kathy walked in and she saw Levi and said Leventa he wants to see you room108 and she got up and left. and when she was out of earshot she looked at ev eryone eles. Tim said give it to us strait. Kathy said he can't fell his legs. but I don't know if it's perminted or not I have ordered an MRI. That will tell me what i need to know and then we will go from there. Lou-ann said thank you Kathy. Kathy just smiled.