Scott and Leventa

Ya I can Understand running a farm can get buzy. It's a wonder I have time to eat sometimes. But Kath helps me alot on this farm.

Clark says "You know Dad once said that the farm isn't going to run itself and I never caught on to what he was saying right away. But he always got me to do my chores thow Uncle Luke with that say thing thow."

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Luke said Ok go to her. and he walked into the house

Clark walked in and his two kids give him a bear hug just about knocking him down and he looks and says "I think the two of kind of forget about something there now?"

Lois looks and says "You know there's a chance the next baby might be just normal right Clark?"

clark walked over to his wife and said yes the baby could be. then Clark had a ring sound in his ears and he fell to his knees and so did the twins. and Lois said Aunt Kathy and Kathy came a running and then the ring stopped. Clark got up and said I think Jor-el is calling me I better go cause everytime I disobayed him something terrable happened. Lois said Take the twins cause they had the same effet as you. and Ckark said Ok and he picked up the twins and he did super speed out the door. Luke looked worried and Lois said I Know Uncle Luke everytime Jor-el gets involves Clark becomes Kal-el.I remember the first time I met him and she had a grin on her face.

clark walked over to his wife and said yes the baby could be. then Clark had a ring sound in his ears and he fell to his knees and so did the twins. and Lois said Aunt Kathy and Kathy came a running and then the ring stopped. Clark got up and said I think Jor-el is calling me I better go cause everytime I disobayed him something terrable happened. Lois said Take the twins cause they had the same effet as you. and Ckark said Ok and he picked up the twins and he did super speed out the door. Luke looked worried and Lois said I Know Uncle Luke everytime Jor-el gets involves Clark becomes Kal-el.I remember the first time I met him and she had a grin on her face.

Balladeer: This doesn't sound like normal family bonding right now.

Lois says "Well it's I don't think I can discuss it around kids if you know what I mean!"

Cue dukesrule2000

Ya Jon told me that Clark couldn't stand you cause you where bossy and pushy. Luke Said. Lois laugh and said Ya and I still am. I think that is what he loves about me.

MEANWHILE IN SMALLVILLE IN THE CAVES.......

Clark and the Twins where going to the fortas. and they were tracported and the twins looked around and said cool.

clark smiles and he walked to the crystles and he heard Jor-el's voice Hello son What do you want? Clark said I want you to finish your knowalage and I want you to pass it on to my granchildren. Jor-el said. and then there was a flash of light and it covered clark and the twins where scared and they started to cry. and They heard Jor-el said it ok your dad is fine.

BACK IN HAZZARD.......

Kathy said I hope Clark is ok. I know what Martha told me about Jor-el and it isn't good.

IN THE CAVES...

The twins where scared and then they saw a beautiful women dressed in white. They though she was an Angle She walked over to them and she sat down next to them and said. Hi My Name is Laura, I'm your Grandmother. The Twins Looked at their father. She looked and she said don't worry your Daddy is allright. Laura said come with me. Clark saw what was happening and he said No. and he forsed himself out of the light. and he ran to his kids. and he said Jor-el was this a trap to get my kids. We it isn't going to work. He picked up the twind and was about to take off when Jor-el spoke Kal-el you need to stay here. and Clark said something is going to happen.that is why you called us here. No Jor-el we are going back.

Back At the Farmhouse, Lois had said "You know I guess I never told anybody but Clark likes Elmer Fudd I found out when the Kents let me stay there. You know, I once went undercover at this bar and it was more of gentlemen's club than anything else and it was also a front for something else."

Cue dukesrule2000

Lois wandered how Clark and Twins were doing right now.

Clark said My wife is there and she is pregnet again and and all you bring is me and the Twins. I don't think so. Jor-el said they have served their purpos. Clark said No and he picked up the twing and headed back to Hazzard.

Lois had felt the baby kick, and she wished that Clark could have felt it has well. She says "Aunt Kathy, my baby kicked me just me I wish Clark would've been here this one is strong right here."

Cue dukesrule2000

Just then Clark came running in the house and said I don't kNOW wHAT IS GOING TO HAPPEN BUT SOMEthing is going to happen and Kathy turned on the Radio and there was two twisters headed towards Hazzard and Kathy said Everyone to the cellar. and she took the Cb and Radio. And Luke Got the Kids and Everyone got in the celler Just as the twisters got there

Just then Clark came running in the house and said I don't kNOW wHAT IS GOING TO HAPPEN BUT SOMEthing is going to happen and Kathy turned on the Radio and there was two twisters headed towards Hazzard and Kathy said Everyone to the cellar. and she took the Cb and Radio. And Luke Got the Kids and Everyone got in the celler Just as the twisters got there

Reba looked and says "how did you know Clark."

Cue dukesrule2000

Kathy looked at Reba and said Clark has a 6th sence about thesr things. And then she turn on the radio and the radio said that hAZZARD cOUNTY, Chickasaw County, Alanta, Capital City was all hit real hard by the twisters. and there are 4 deaths to count. Kathy looked at Luke and said I need to get to the Hazzard Hospital they will need me there. Clark looked at His Uncle Luke and said I will take her watch over my family and Luke said Ok. and Kathy kissed Luke. and He and Clark left,.

OUTSIDE

Clark looked at his Aunt and he picked her up and said Hang on . and he did Super Speed to the Hazzard Hospital.

AT THE HOSPITAL

Clark put her down and then he heard people calling for help he told Kathy and Kathy said Go Clark and he left and Kathy went into the Hospital.

Kathy looked at Reba and said Clark has a 6th sence about thesr things. And then she turn on the radio and the radio said that hAZZARD cOUNTY, Chickasaw County, Alanta, Capital City was all hit real hard by the twisters. and there are 4 deaths to count. Kathy looked at Luke and said I need to get to the Hazzard Hospital they will need me there. Clark looked at His Uncle Luke and said I will take her watch over my family and Luke said Ok. and Kathy kissed Luke. and He and Clark left,.

OUTSIDE

Clark looked at his Aunt and he picked her up and said Hang on . and he did Super Speed to the Hazzard Hospital.

AT THE HOSPITAL

Clark put her down and then he heard people calling for help he told Kathy and Kathy said Go Clark and he left and Kathy went into the Hospital.

Reba watched and wondered is because her one brother was born during the Metoerite shower is there was anything different about him as well.

Cue dukesrule2000