Scott and Leventa

Kathy said come on lets get this party planned. and Adam said Mom Dad is coming. and she put all the plans away. Luke looked at his family and said what are you up To Kathy walked over to him and put her arms around him and said nothing Baby and she Kissed him.

Katalyn says "Hey let's surprized when he walks in somebody turn out the lights."

Cue dukesrule2000

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Luke smiled and said you sure are. and Brittney looked at her watch. and Luke saw her and said Brittney you need to be somewhere. and Brittney said No. Dad What makes you think that? and Luke said I saw you look at your watch.

Reba looked at her son and says "Son, don't you think you and Tabitha should set a date it sounds like the two of you love each other right now."

Bo called Tabath's mom and asked her if Tabathy was his and she said No and he said are you sure and she said yes. and Bo said Ok then why do you had my grandson. and her mother said cause he reminds me of you after all he is named after you

Luke was showing Leventa how to do a 180 and Luke smiled when she done it. and he asked Brittney if she wanted to try it. and she said. No right now dad I don't think I can fit behind the wheel.(touching her stomach) Luke smiled and said Oh my grandbaby will enjoy it. when your mother was pregnet with you I remember you wouldn't calm down unless we took a ride in the general and not a normal ride. a ridge runner rided and when we went back home you where calm enough and Kath could go to sleep. matter of fact the only ones that wasn't like that was Jesse and Jacob.

Luke Smiled and said Sure Pull over and Let me drive us home So LEVENTA DID what she was asked and her and her father switched places. and off to the farm they went.

AT THE FARM...

Luke pulled the General Lee into the farm and Leventa and Brittney ot out and so did Luke and they went in to the house and when they walked in the house was dark and Luke tuned on the lights and said. eveyone jumped out and yelled SUPRISE. Luke looked at Kathy and said with a smile and said good one you got me I never expected it. and then they all went for the party

Luke was injoying his family and his birthday and he looked around and he saw his Family. and he smiled he had 3 grandchildren and two on the way. and His baby daugher is getting married. and he's married to a wonderful woman for 33 years. and he's still as mush in love with her from the moment he met her. and he remembers that day like it was yesterday. and he just smiled and then he heard Papa papa he looked down and it was little Luke and he picked him up. and he smiled.

Luke was injoying his family and his birthday and he looked around and he saw his Family. and he smiled he had 3 grandchildren and two on the way. and His baby daugher is getting married. and he's married to a wonderful woman for 33 years. and he's still as mush in love with her from the moment he met her. and he remembers that day like it was yesterday. and he just smiled and then he heard Papa papa he looked down and it was little Luke and he picked him up. and he smiled.

Reba called up and it seems that she wanted to wish her Uncle Luke a happy Birthday and tell him that she was going to be a Grandmother and that Little Bo and Tabitha was getting married as well.

Cue dukesrule2000

Luke's cell Phone rings and he picked it up and he smiled and said Hello.

Reba says "Hello Uncle Luke Happy Birthday so you 40 again, and listen I've got great news right now it seems that Little Bo and Tabitha are getting married and they have a baby on the way. Well I'd love to talk some more but apparently Tabitha is here and she wants to get to know her future mother-in-law."

Cue dukesrule2000

Jake comes over to his Dad and said Dad when are you going to teach me to drive ridgerunner style? Luke looked at Kathy and then back at jake and said when you are 15. cause that's when I tough your brother Jesse. and Jake was all excited cause he had 3 more years to go.and he ran outside. Kathy walked over to him and said thanks Baby. Luke just smiled cause he knew he was teaching Jesse to drive ridgerunner style when he was 9 years old and Boy did Kathy have a fit. He remebers that like it was yesterday.

Jake comes over to his Dad and said Dad when are you going to teach me to drive ridgerunner style? Luke looked at Kathy and then back at jake and said when you are 15. cause that's when I tough your brother Jesse. and Jake was all excited cause he had 3 more years to go.and he ran outside. Kathy walked over to him and said thanks Baby. Luke just smiled cause he knew he was teaching Jesse to drive ridgerunner style when he was 9 years old and Boy did Kathy have a fit. He remebers that like it was yesterday.

Clark had came over and says "Dad had me driving the tractor at nine years old Uncle Luke, and boy did never hear the end of the one when Mom found out because it's alot higher than nine to even drive a tractor."

Cue dukesrule2000

• 2 weeks later...
Luke smiles and said I was teaching Jesse to drive ridge runner style at 9. hE SAT ON MY lAP in the General and I told he when to turn. then he started to do it on his bike and Kathy about had a fit. So I promised her I wouldn t teach Jake so early.

Clark says "Wow Uncle Luke, you know I think my Mom and Aunt Kathy would both agreed and I wished I could've came around here more but dad was busy with the farm all the time."