Scott and Leventa

Back In Smallville, Barbie Ewing and Lex Luthor is getting everything and she gets the mail in and it's invitation to Ewing Oil Ball and she says "Oh Lex, you want to rock the world of your ex-wife and everybody else as well including that uppity brother-in-law Adam Duke who doesn't want his rich family, which is mine. You he's actually my cousin and I just want to see his reaction when I walk in the one man he can't stand in life."

Lex says "Okay, and I bet Clark and Lana will be there as well you know the Daily Planet who be able to resist covering the story. And Lana, Chloe and Clark will be there just Smalltown girls and this will be a big deal."

Barbie says "You know, Lex I bet Lana is sore at for stealing her husband from what I hear he still hasn't gotten over his ex-wife yet. I won't miss this for anything, especially when I tell them Daddy, Uncle Bobby and my brother was paroled and no kind of restrictions it great what a little money thrown around will do the Georgia State Prison systems and Parole board as well."

Lex says "Ya, I don't want to miss when J.R., Bobby and John Ross come in to the Ball and the Dukes are just looking as well."

Cue dukesrule2000

Back In Smallville

The doorbell rings at the Luthor Mansion and the maid lets in the Ewing's and she comes up to room where Lex and Barbie was and says "Mr. Luthor and Ms. Ewing it's J.R. Ewing, Bobby Ewing and John Ross Ewing and they want to talk to you."

Lex says "Thank You Juanita, okay here's the thing I did I big favor and when the justice system finds out I bribed the paroled board in Geogria well I will have cops looking for me. So here's the thing I helped the three of you out so I figured you owe for something for the this good deed as well."

Cue dukesrule2000

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In Hazzard

The girls came back from their dress shopping and Scott was there helping Luke. and Leventa Just Looked at Scott walked over to him and kissed him. Luke said she has something planned cause that is the same look her mother gets when she has something up her sleeve. and then His cell rings. Luke picks it up andf said Luke here. and he said No way How could you let that happen. Ok Thanks for the call anyway. Bye.he closed his pHONE. AND he told Scoot what had happened. Scott said Dad, How did that happen? Luke looked at him and said I Don't Know. Someone must have bribed the judge. Maybe Adam Knows he's a state police officer.

MEANWHILE IN ALANTA GEORGIA

At the police station

Adam was having a fit. The cheifsaid Calm down Adam we are looking into this right now and we will get some answers. Adam looked at the Cheif and said You don't understand Now that they are out my mother is in danger cause she owns the controling stocks in Ewing Oil. and JR AND bOBBY will do anything to get them

In Hazzard

The girls came back from their dress shopping and Scott was there helping Luke. and Leventa Just Looked at Scott walked over to him and kissed him. Luke said she has something planned cause that is the same look her mother gets when she has something up her sleeve. and then His cell rings. Luke picks it up andf said Luke here. and he said No way How could you let that happen. Ok Thanks for the call anyway. Bye.he closed his pHONE. AND he told Scoot what had happened. Scott said Dad, How did that happen? Luke looked at him and said I Don't Know. Someone must have bribed the judge. Maybe Adam Knows he's a state police officer.

MEANWHILE IN ALANTA GEORGIA

At the police station

Adam was having a fit. The cheifsaid Calm down Adam we are looking into this right now and we will get some answers. Adam looked at the Cheif and said You don't understand Now that they are out my mother is in danger cause she owns the controling stocks in Ewing Oil. and JR AND bOBBY will do anything to get them

Reba calls up his cousin phone and he answers and she listens to what he just told her and she says "How could they, why I sure hope that Billy Bob Cowbell didn't get out of the Kansas State Prison now he never did like that I ranaway to Hazzard all those years ago.

Cue dukesrule2000

Luke looked at Scott and said Scott I want you to keep a close on on Leventa and I know Josh will do the same with Brittney I will take care of Kath. cause she will be the one to go after cause of her controling Stock she has in Ewing Oil.. Scott said Ok.

Katalyn calls up Adam and says "Are you serious how did the three of them get out you know all of us are invited to the Ball. Should I tell Mom about this she should know and what Billy Bob you know he's in a Kansas State Prison and I wander who could've helped them I sure as heaven know it wasn't Reba she can't stand them. The last straw was when Bobby Ewing tried to take the Kent Farm out from under her, why her father almost hit Bobby Ewing two years when he found out. You had better tell Reba what's going hey I just heard from Reba that Barbie Ewing is living Lex Luthor do you think he had anything to do with at all Adam."

Adam said Maybe Baby, That's a possablity. Dad will tell mom andI suppose Reba all ready knows. I will talk to you later I have to look in on this Lex angle. I lov you

Katalyn hangs up the phone she doesn't know if she could possibly tell anybody the fact that she's pregant again this happened the second time around. She sure picked a bad time to be pregant she was trying to hide it from her mother-in-law and she was doing a pretty good job. But it's hard when your mother-in-law and sister-in-law are docters now. What is going do about this right now, she wonder how Reba felt right now.

Katalyn picks up the phone and calls Reba and says "Hey Reba, did you hear J.R., Bobby and John Ross Ewing are at of Prison but didn't they get like ten years or more and I'm pregant again and I just don't know how I'm going to break the news to Adam and the Family this sure is bad time. You know, this stinks I think my brother had something to do with this here how in world do you call him up and asks about it without him catching one to ya."

Reba says "Well, one thing don't call him and don't worry somebody will get the bottom of this and now I don't know If I should go to the ball right now."

Cue dukesrule2000

Luke walked in the house with Scott right behind him and he saw that they where in a good Mood and Kathy saw him and said Baby what's wronge. and she walked over to him and he smiles and said I forgot how well you can read me. I have some Bad News. JR , bOBBY AND jOHN rOSS ARE OUT OF jAIL. AND kATHY SAID no he can't be free. and she sat down and Luke saw how upet she was and said Baby are you ok and Kathy looked at him and said No, Cause I know they will come after me cause of the stack that miss Ellie left me and my family could be in danger again

Luke walked in the house with Scott right behind him and he saw that they where in a good Mood and Kathy saw him and said Baby what's wronge. and she walked over to him and he smiles and said I forgot how well you can read me. I have some Bad News. JR , bOBBY AND jOHN rOSS ARE OUT OF jAIL. AND kATHY SAID no he can't be free. and she sat down and Luke saw how upet she was and said Baby are you ok and Kathy looked at him and said No, Cause I know they will come after me cause of the stack that miss Ellie left me and my family could be in danger again

Katalyn was there as well and she says "You know sometimes, you just don't get the right family in ways I don't reallylike that I have Lex Luthor for my brother. I know he's behind this he's worth more money than the Ewing's right now and you know Reba has that trust fund that's worth millions, you know she just had that horse barn built on the Kent Farm and bought those three horses as well. But she still had some money put away she wants her kids to know what the happiness she had when rode her horse. Oh by the way I'm pregant again and this is happening, why is there always a crisis when I'm pregant every single time this just ain't fair."

Cue dukesrule2000

Kathy walked up to her and said I know Bu it 's a bright spot in wha is all going on-. Luke looked at her and said Do you still want to go to the Ewing Ball you know somehow Bobby and JR WILL MAKE AN APPERENCE. Kathy looked at Luke and said Sure lets go lets show them Ewings that The Dukes don't Ru-n- and they all said Ya

Kathy walked up to her and said I know Bu it 's a bright spot in wha is all going on-. Luke looked at her and said Do you still want to go to the Ewing Ball you know somehow Bobby and JR WILL MAKE AN APPERENCE. Kathy looked at Luke and said Sure lets go lets show them Ewings that The Dukes don't Ru-n- and they all said Ya

Katalyn says "You know Mom, if we don't show up it's like were afraid of them, and Reba doesn't know is she wants to go or not she's scared and that's not like her. There is something bothering I know Reba pretty well by now."

Cue dukesrule2000

Reba dials the number for her Aunt and Uncle's house and she doesn't know if she wants to go or not right now.

Cue dukesrule2000

Back In Smallville

Barbie says "Hey Uncle Bobby, you know the Ball is going to be on August 18th this year well what a concidence say day as Chris's birthday. What surprize this is going to be seeing his cousin, Uncle and Father there as well."

cue dukesrule2000

Kathy called Chris and told him that the Dukes would be there and Chris was threlled. and he said is Adam there Kathy said yes. and she handed Adam the Phone. and Adam said Hay Bro. Chris liked it when Adam called hem Bro.

Chris says "Hey Adam, guess what our little brother Lucas with be there as well and it's something this years Oil Baron's Ball will be on August 18th my birthday this will be my best birthday yet."

Cue dukesrule2000

Adam said Cool we all will be there. can't wait to see you again Oh you are going to be an Uncle again.

Chris says "Adam Again, geez let me catch up oh by the way I'm getting serious with Lana I was thinking of proposing to her at the Oil Baron's Ball. And Big Brother, what's bothering I noticed that something in your voice."

cue dukesrule2000

Adam said I can't keep anything from you. Well Bobby, Jr and John Ross are out of Jail so expect them at Southfork some time soon you might want to warn your mother too.

Chris says "Excuse me, but I was at there trial in Georgia they got long sentances and I seen I side of my father that I didn't like Adam. I haven't spoken to any of them ever since then. And yes, I warn my mother has anybody told Reba about this yet because the last I heard our father tried to take her farm from her at least for the oil that is."

cue dukesrule2000

Yes all of the Dukes have been told we think that Lex luthior got them out and if they team up with Lex we are in for a fight. we better stay on out toes. and keep the ones we love close to us. Keep an eye on Lona Little bro ok

Chris says "Okay, but one thing I didn't invite your Uncle Micheal and his family you know, there kind of Lana's ex-husband's family do you think you can talk to Uncle and Aunt and explain it to them. And besides that would break Ross's heart watching me propose to his ex-wife he still taking there divorce awfully hard yet. And yes, we will stay on our toes all right."

cue dukesrule2000

Ok I will well gota go Little bro I have to catch some bad guys Bye

Chris hangs up and calls Lana and she answers and says "Honey, were going to the Cattleman's Club for lunch we got to talk and it's best place I know of right now. It's really important as well so please I know your busy but can you get a babysister for the little one or have my Mom watch her for us."

Cue dukesrule2000

BACK IN HAZZARD

Adam hung up the phone. and he said I gotta go to work. and he left. Brittney looked at her mother and said Mom is everything all right with Adam? Kathy said I don't know. He has alot on his plate right now Adam was on his way to the car when Luke stopped him and Luke said Son what's wrong? Adam said Dad I don't know. I guess I getting tired of fighting my own family. Luke said Son that's the way Bobby and JR works exprelly Jr. and if they are with Lex they it could be down right dangerous. Adam said I know Dad I know. and Adam smiles and said thanks Dad it always helps to talk to you. Ok ADAM if you need to talk I'm here son. Luke said I know Dad. Adam said.

MEANWHILE lEVENTA AND SCOTT WAS AT THE HAZZARD POND

with her Jeep. Scott was quite. Leventa said Baby why are you so quite? Scott got on one knee and said Leventa Rose Duke I Love you will you marrie me? Leventa smiles and said yes Scott I will Marrie you. and Scott opened the box and place the ring on her left index finger. and then he kissed her.