Levena's 16th Birthday

• Replies 507
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kathy was looking at Josh and said Who would attick you. Josh said I don't know. Luke come running in and said Leventa and Scott didn't answer. he looked at Kathy and said Baby Go to them I will stay here with Adam and Bo said Luke I'm going with you and they left.

Ray was helping out and he says "Ranger Duke, nice to see you again anything I can do I got a lariat in the bed of my truck right now."

Cue dukesrule2000

Bo looks at him and smiles and said sure and is it is who I THINK IT IS i WILL call my Partner Ranger Cordell Walker and see if he can help from Texas.and then they all left

Ray says "Hey how is everything going you got a great daughter she sure is nice and polite I only wish you was the one to see her grow up and not me. By the way, sorry about your brother he was willing to try anything and geez the most competitive I've ever met as well."

Cue dukesrule2000

AT THE FARM....

Scott said Baby I will distract him and I want you to get out of here and go get help. Leventa said No. My dad is on his way I know that was him calling. Scott Just wait.

MEANWHILE IN THE GENERAL LEE..

Luke was in the passanger cause he was too made to drive. and he looked at Bo and said I can't beleive he did it again. I thought we where rid of him. Bo said Luke we don't know if it's Zack it might be JR. Luke said Bo jr IS ruithless but he will never kill his own family.and Adam is his nephew. It has to be Zack.

AT THE FARM....

Scott said Baby I will distract him and I want you to get out of here and go get help. Leventa said No. My dad is on his way I know that was him calling. Scott Just wait.

MEANWHILE IN THE GENERAL LEE..

Luke was in the passanger cause he was too made to drive. and he looked at Bo and said I can't beleive he did it again. I thought we where rid of him. Bo said Luke we don't know if it's Zack it might be JR. Luke said Bo jr IS ruithless but he will never kill his own family.and Adam is his nephew. It has to be Zack.

Bo says "Well, you got a point there and don't discount Ray that's his nephew as well so he's going be helping us as well. I see why everybody that didn't know thought him and Jonathon was related they do act like you many times my brother had told me of times that he had to rescue Clark."

Cue Dukesrule2000

Kathy was in the waiting room when Mark came out and said the sergery is over and Adam made it threw. But Kat. you know the next 48 hours is tricky anythink can happen. Kathy said Thanks Mark I will go tell the rest of the family.

Reba had came out and says "Aunt Kathy, Dad and Uncle Luke and Uncle Ray went after whoever has Leventa and Scott at the farm and you should've seen how mad Uncle Luke was when he heard."

Cue dukesrule2000

I know Reba, and When your Uncle gets that mad I start to get worried. cause I know he doesn't think when he's that angery. and your father doesn't help matters.

Reba says "Well how well do you know Uncle Ray because he acts just like Dad at times he was mad when he heard what happened to Adam."

Cue dukesrule2000

MEANWHILE AT THE FARM..

Leventa though the man looked formiler to her. the man talked and said I owe your parents your father took Kathleen away from me. all of you kids should have been mine. then he walked up to Leventa and touched her cheek and said you so much look like your mother. Scott said don't touch her. The man Just smiled.

MEANWHILE IN THE GENERAL LEE...

Luke was quite. and then Bo said Luke there is the farm. and Luke said Bo stopp the General Lee here we will walk from here and sneak in the house. Bo stopped the General Lee. and the three of them got out and headed to the farm house.

MEANWHILE AT THE FARM..

Leventa though the man looked formiler to her. the man talked and said I owe your parents your father took Kathleen away from me. all of you kids should have been mine. then he walked up to Leventa and touched her cheek and said you so much look like your mother. Scott said don't touch her. The man Just smiled.

MEANWHILE IN THE GENERAL LEE...

Luke was quite. and then Bo said Luke there is the farm. and Luke said Bo stopp the General Lee here we will walk from here and sneak in the house. Bo stopped the General Lee. and the three of them got out and headed to the farm house.

Ray says "Listen Luke, is there any way that a old flame kidnapped your daughter and her boyfriend by and it's just part of bigger plan."

Cue dukesrule2000

Ya my wife's Zack he blams me for thaken Kath away from him. but she broke it off with him years before we even met. He's crazy.He had kidnnaped Jesse when he was 9 years old. and he had tried some manytimes to break Kathy and I up . Between him and Jr Ewing it's a wonder we are still together.

Ray says "Well listen, I'll help you out about this he sounds like he never gave up on Kathy or the notion that your kids could've been his kids as well."

Cue dukesrule2000

Ya I know he said that to my face when we got Jesse back. after he kidnapped him. He told Jesse That he was his father not me. he had him so confused. It wasn't funny. and then Kathy was upset she was pregnet with Leventa at the time.

IN THE FARM HOUSE....

Leventa said You are Zack. My dad said you blam him for you and mom breaking up but mom said you where broke you 2 years before she met my Dad.Why Don't you leave us alone.

Scott says "Listen Zack why can't you just let us go and forget about Kathy there's other woman out there! And I don't care what happens I can't stand that you got that close to my girlfriend right now it's not fair okay. You know, it sounds like your plans didn't work in the past so this isn't going to work now as well."

Cue dukesrule2000

• 2 weeks later...

Zack walked over to Scott and said I Love Kathleen and there is no other for me. Leventa looked out the window and she saw her father and her Uncle and then she looked at Zack and said But My mom Has always loved My Dad and there is nothing you can do to break them up and I'm glad you are not My father.

Zack walked over to Scott and said I Love Kathleen and there is no other for me. Leventa looked out the window and she saw her father and her Uncle and then she looked at Zack and said But My mom Has always loved My Dad and there is nothing you can do to break them up and I'm glad you are not My father.

Scott says "Don't even think about your not touching her buddy."

Cue dukesrule2000

Zack smiles and said don't worry I won't you are Just Bait. and Just then Luke came threw the door and Zack smiles and said It's about time you came and then in walked some of his men and they pushed Luke In. and They died him Up. and Zack said I know Kathleen will do anything for your safe return. and he starts to Laugh.

Zack smiles and said don't worry I won't you are Just Bait. and Just then Luke came threw the door and Zack smiles and said It's about time you came and then in walked some of his men and they pushed Luke In. and They died him Up. and Zack said I know Kathleen will do anything for your safe return. and he starts to Laugh.

Scott watched as Leventa tried to run outside but was stopped by Zach's men. Scott says "Let her go, I thought we was only bait buddy and tell them to untie her right now and I want out of here as well."

Cue dukesrule2000

Edited by Julieduke

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.