Levena's 16th Birthday

MEANWHILE IN THE LOUTHER MANSION..

Bobby said JR you leave my grandkids alone. they are staying with Adam and Kaitlynn I will not have you do what you did to Me and Kathy. I will not alow you to do it to him. We have suffered enough. Jr looked at Bobby and said the only one suffering right now is you Bobby. Not being able to see your grand kids. and not hav eyour blood son call you dad. insteat he's calling another man Dad. I know how I would feel if my only son was calling another man Dad.

Bobby says "Well J.R. if John Ross or Barbie would've called another man dad than it would've been your fault the way you treat family is terrible and Billy Bob as well why did he have to take Emma's daughter. And I know Emma had something to do with it as well I remember when Sue Ellen lost the baby, why cried like a baby and just imagine you made somebody go through something like it's just terrible."

cue dukesrule2000

• Replies 507
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Luke said yup. and then we found out that he had Taken Adam. He had the Nurses tell Kathy that he was dead. and Kathy beleived that Until he took Brittney from Us. We was told that she was dead But Kathy didn't beleave her. and I though that she was hurting. But she told me she hurd Brittney Cry. and I knew we had to find her so we wnet to Dallas and talked to Jock and we came real close to finding Adam That time But JR got wind of it and had who ever had him to move and all we found at the Appartment was a picture and the name Adam 5 on the back. and Kath never let that picture go along with the Ultasound picture of Brittney. but now we have all our children close by. and noone is going to hurt them again.

Clark says "You know Ray you don't really have a Texas drawl you talking just like my dad and for years he lived in Smallville, Kansas perhaps you heard of Sen. Jonathon Kent he has this belt buckle that I have in my truck it's "Ewing Rodeo" on it and Reba found and she told me that If I didn't take it with one day that she was going to have the darn thing recycled well I didn't take any chances and picked it up after it all it did belong to my father and her Uncle as well."

Ray says "Hey I remember a Jonathon Kent but everybody called him Johnny Kent on Southfork he always weasel his way out of branding he told us that was cruel to burn the animal like that. And another thing, he asked me one day if I could teach him the rodeo things and he competed in the "Ewing Rodeo". Clark, he ever hear of the phrase "The Student has a surpassed the teacher" well by the time that rodeo came we tied in Calf Roping and everybody at Southfork still tease me about that right there. He was happy to learn he had to try to win everything."

Clark says "That sounds like my father, he got mad when Lois accepted campaign donation from Lionel Luther and he actually sold off a part of the farm. And returned the money as well, but he always told me that we didn't need to brand our cows instead we used Ear Tags he said it was less painful. He once told me that branding a cow was like burning them on purpose and he told me that he wouldn't somebody doing that to him."

Cue dukesrule2000

In Hazzard..

Luke saw that something was bothering Kathy he walked over to her and but his arms around her and said Sweetheart what's wronge? Kathy said Baby I don't know. Something is going to happen to this family and it will take a long time to recover from it if we ever do

MEANWHILE ON kANAS

JR was plannig to get Adam to where he belongs with the wings But he had to Make it look bad To BE A Duke. he would have to pay someone to ruin Luke Duke.and he started to laugh

In Hazzard..

Luke saw that something was bothering Kathy he walked over to her and but his arms around her and said Sweetheart what's wronge? Kathy said Baby I don't know. Something is going to happen to this family and it will take a long time to recover from it if we ever do

MEANWHILE ON kANAS

JR was plannig to get Adam to where he belongs with the wings But he had to Make it look bad To BE A Duke. he would have to pay someone to ruin Luke Duke.and he started to laugh

In Kansas

Bobby says "J.R, what are you planning I don't like it when you smile like that and I know your up to something."

Cue dukesrule2000

Oh I have something in store for Luke Duke.and it will open Adams eyes on Luke Duke.

Bobby says "J.R, don't do it he trust me right now besides the one that doesn't me is Bo you should've seen him when he found out I got the Reba's farm well at least the oil rights. And besides you and Billy Bob started this fued and their keeping up with it why do you always got to start something. Did you enjoy knowing that Bo Duke was crying over his missing daughter all those years ago, and those missing years he'll never get back."

Cue dukesrule2000

What about Kathy with Adam and Brittney. She can never get those years back. So leave them alone I will have no part in it Jr do you hear me.

Meanwhile In Hazzard, it seems that Reba noticed that her Uncle Luke was crying and she looks at Clark realizing what she said so long really hurt his feelings but she was like that sometimes and she says "Hey Clark, I'm sorry I'm said that about your father and you know it's not nice and yes he was my Uncle but look how upset Luke looks about what you and Ray was talking about eariler."

Cue dukesrule2000

Kathy walked over to Luke and said Baby are you all right He looked at Kathy and said Sorry Sweetheart I just remembered What I had said To John When we Lost Rose Sorry Brittney.Kath I just Miss John so Much and I never relised it til now.

Clark says "Wait a minute Uncle Luke, what was my father's original name he never talked about just avoided the subject and he told he can rodeo pretty average but he never competed when their was one in Smallville."

Cue dukesrule2000

His Name was Johnathan Duke the only reason he took the name Kent was so he can get in to the Ewing house and see if he can get the information on where Jr had Adam Brittney and Reba.

Clark says "You mean, he took the Kent name to get his nieces and nephews back and never came back to Hazzard for the longest time is that why he hid that Belt Buckle and it took Reba to find it. I think I understand why my father didn't want to any part of the rodeo that year now."

Cue dukesrule2000

Clark says "You mean, he took the Kent name to get his nieces and nephews back and never came back to Hazzard for the longest time is that why he hid that Belt Buckle and it took Reba to find it. I think I understand why my father didn't want to any part of the rodeo that year now."

Cue dukesrule2000

Ray says "Clark, you should be proud of your father he worked hard for that Belt Buckle I don't understand why would make him hide this thing. He really worked hard, and Clark he said he had a farm with well all those skills might've came in handy at times."

Clark says "Well sure, he had cattle but it wasn't exactly anything like Southfork now it was just a oridnary farm. But I don't know dad didn't talk how he learn ropin so darn well he just went about his business and kept busy that's all Ray."

Ray says "Clark, I still remember the first time your father showed up at Southfork I remember thinking this kid will last a well once he finds out how tough it's being a Ranchhand he didn't mind the bunkhouse that was one thing. He did have a way with ladies why he got Sue Ellen's attention allright and that got J.R. mad but he didn't want Sue Ellen he was after this other lady of course he didn't she was rich at the time her name was Ms. Katherine Wentworth and she had a thing for Bobby but it seems that your father made her forget about Bobby in no time at all."

Cue dukesrule2000

Luke smiled and said I beleave that. and Clark smiled. Ray looked at Kathy and said I remember you. I though you looked formiler. You where at Shouthfork as well. Kathy smiled and said YES, I was I dated Bobby. We have a son together and that son is Adam.

Ray says "Well Luke, I remember something about your cousin he had just bought this late model Ford F-150 and he was going to pick up Katherine for some Jukin as he put it and he didn't know she was loaded. Well, he calls her up eariler and said that he was picking her up in his "Cowboy Caddilac" well she only heard the second part and had no ideat what Jukin was now it was pretty funny as well. They went to Billy Bob's and she was overdressed and she looked at him and was mad at him first of all she didn't know he meant his pick-up truck."

Clark says "Uncle Luke, what is Jukin and what is Cowboy Caddilac as well I'm lost right now pardon me but I really don't know right now."

Ray says "Well Kathy, I glad that you and Bobby had a son I guess you helped him get over Jenna Wade then as well."

Cue dukesrule2000

Well That was a long time ago. I'm a Duke. I love Luke and Our Kids. and My Life here in Hazzard I just wish I can get JR to stay out of it.Well I guess that ain't going to happen as long as I have Ewing Stock.Kathy said

Ray says "Wait a minute, I didn't know you had Ewing Stock that must be and honor Kathy you still look the same. I can still remember lying and saying John was my cousin well I didn't know until today it was true he reminded me of myself with the ladies. I didn't try to go after married woman and besides if him and Sue Ellen would've got together after one of her divorce he would've have J.R. interfering the whole time of his marriage."

cue dukesrule2000

ya, Miss Elly, left me her stock.Jr though he was going to get her stock. and if he had her stock he would have controlling intrest In Ewing Oil.and we can't alow that. Ray said that is for sure.. Luke put his arm around Kathy. Kathy just looked at him and smiled.

Ray says "Yeah we sure can't can you imagine my own cousin was working under me and I didn't even know it think about it as well."

Cue dukesrule2000

yA i know. Just Then Kaitlyn come in and she was upset and she ran to Kathy and said Mo mOM. Kathy looked at her and said Kaitlyn calm down and Kaitlyn said Mom Adam has been shot. He's at the hospital now and they need you caus he was shot in the chest Kathy aid Im on my way and they all left

Ray says "Katalyn your too upset to upset if you give me some directions I'll drive you there I know the feeling I heard the news that J.R. was upset I was the calm but I didn't know he was my brother at the time. But I had to find Lucy, oh that was another story alltogether now, Sue Ellen just about fell apart when she heard the news. And also Adam is my nephew but how can we keep this from getting to Bobby and J.R. now."

Cue dukesrule2000

Kathy was at the hospital and she was tending to Adam but Mark said Kathy you need to go to the waiting room. we will make sure Adam gets the best care there is. and Kathy left the room but she didn't got to the waiting room. and then she felt stronge arms go around him . and she said Luke I can't lose him now. and he said Sweetheart, he'd stronge like his mother. he will make it threw.

Kathy was at the hospital and she was tending to Adam but Mark said Kathy you need to go to the waiting room. we will make sure Adam gets the best care there is. and Kathy left the room but she didn't got to the waiting room. and then she felt stronge arms go around him . and she said Luke I can't lose him now. and he said Sweetheart, he'd stronge like his mother. he will make it threw.

Ray had give Katalyn and his daughter came along as well and when they got there apparently she wanted to see Adam but she couldn't and she seen that Kathy seem to be taken things better than she was.

dukesrule2000

Josh came running in and he was shot in the arm and Kathy ran to him and said what are happing to my Boys. Josh said I'm Fine Mom How's Jesse. Kathy looked at him and said I don't know. and then she looked at Josh.and Kathy said Josh what happened and Josh said Adam and I where ambushed. they where expecting us. and they hit their mark. but I don't know who hired them or if the rest of the family is in danger. Luke looked at her and said we better make sure. and he called scott's cell Phone and no on answers.

MEANWHILE AT THE FARM...

Scott and Leventa where being helded by gun point by a guy that just shot Adam. and he wanted to get away because the cops where all around

Josh came running in and he was shot in the arm and Kathy ran to him and said what are happing to my Boys. Josh said I'm Fine Mom How's Jesse. Kathy looked at him and said I don't know. and then she looked at Josh.and Kathy said Josh what happened and Josh said Adam and I where ambushed. they where expecting us. and they hit their mark. but I don't know who hired them or if the rest of the family is in danger. Luke looked at her and said we better make sure. and he called scott's cell Phone and no on answers.

MEANWHILE AT THE FARM...

Scott and Leventa where being helded by gun point by a guy that just shot Adam. and he wanted to get away because the cops where all around

Meanwhile At The Farm

The guy says "Okay neither one of you make any false moves okay and it seems that I had the two of you right now. And Leventa I shot your brother and and I really don't know if he's going to be okay."

At The Hospital

Ray says "Wait a minute this reminds me of time when Jock, J.R, Bobby and me was being shot at some old business guy of my father's and Jock and J.R, got shot as well. It seems that whoever did this must've known where Adam was going to be at and Kathy can I see a picture of Adam is you have one on you."

Cue dukesrule2000

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.