Jump In My Car

Julieduke

What does Everybody think of Mr. X and what happened to him?  

4 members have voted

1. 1. What does Everybody think of Mr. X and what happened to him?

• He Deserved it
    • A Little Mean

Julie says "Well, it's just that we can't let our family dicate who we love that's all Lizzy it's really simple. The way I see I'm Marrying Micheal not my entire family now."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport

"Yeah but how do you feel that some of your family doesn't like him? Isn't that important too?" Lizzy asks.

Cue anyone.

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Yeah but how do you feel that some of your family doesn't like him? Isn't that important too?" Lizzy asks.

Cue anyone.

Julie says "Lizzy, I'm sure people will tell me what it's that bugs them about Micheal and he's been through alot. Just like me and he's Knight In Shining Armor he offered to Slay any Dragons I think the offer is still valid now."

Julie says "Lizzy, I'm sure people will tell me what it's that bugs them about Micheal and he's been through alot. Just like me and he's Knight In Shining Armor he offered to Slay any Dragons I think the offer is still valid now."

"So it won't bother you if Bo can't stand him or hates the fact that you're with him?" Lizzy asks curiously.

Cue anyone.

"So if Bo said he'd never talk to you again you'd just brush it off?" Lizzy asks.

Cue anyone.

Julie says "I don't know right now, I had this friend and her husband didn't want her to have any contact with her family well it ended not too good. And I tried to get her to contact her family, and then the police had found her body and they hauled her husband as well. I had hardtime working that crime scene it was tough I never told anybody but it really got to me."

Julie says "I don't know right now, I had this friend and her husband didn't want her to have any contact with her family well it ended not too good. And I tried to get her to contact her family, and then the police had found her body and they hauled her husband as well. I had hardtime working that crime scene it was tough I never told anybody but it really got to me."

"So you do sorta understand where I'm coming from. Cooter's important to me and...after my mom left I just really have a hard time doing some things that may piss Cooter off to that extent. Who would I have left if he did take off?" Lizzy asks.

Cue anyone.

"So you do sorta understand where I'm coming from. Cooter's important to me and...after my mom left I just really have a hard time doing some things that may piss Cooter off to that extent. Who would I have left if he did take off?" Lizzy asks.

Cue anyone.

Julie says "Brian, and all the Davenports outthere as well."

Julie says " I don't know but he'll be handsome apparantly my Momma did pick dull guys I've seen pictures of my brothers dad and they were handsome."

"So let me get this straight. What you're saying is I shouldn't give a rabbit's behind if Dad like the fact that I'm with Luke and if I really do care for him I should go for it?" Lizzy asks.

Cue anyone.

"So let me get this straight. What you're saying is I shouldn't give a rabbit's behind if Dad like the fact that I'm with Luke and if I really do care for him I should go for it?" Lizzy asks.

Cue anyone.

Julie says "Well, go with what's inside your heart and you'll know don't end like my friend now that I couldn't handle."

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.