Jump In My Car

Julieduke

What does Everybody think of Mr. X and what happened to him?  

4 members have voted

1. 1. What does Everybody think of Mr. X and what happened to him?

• He Deserved it
    • A Little Mean

Julie says "Listen, my nerves are a little frazzled my daughter is having another attack in one day and now you show up again.Are you proud of what Brian did to me six years ago or what."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport

Hughie's eyes jumped to Julie but then focused back on Lizzy. "Is she alright?"

"She'll live if that's what you mean." Luke said.

Cue anyone.

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Julie says "Why do you care Hogg? My daughter is so scared and I'm so sick myself I can't even be there!"

"I have always cared about Lizzy. And if there was one thing I was proud of before today is that no one ever got hurt. I'm angry with myself for hiring such a buffoon that would hurt either you or Lizzy and for that I deeply and truly apologize." Hughie says softly.

Cue anyone.

"I have always cared about Lizzy. And if there was one thing I was proud of before today is that no one ever got hurt. I'm angry with myself for hiring such a buffoon that would hurt either you or Lizzy and for that I deeply and truly apologize." Hughie says softly.

Cue anyone.

Julie says "Yeah right, and then he heard who my fiance was I can't stand Garthe Knight myself right now."

Julie says "Yeah right, and then he heard who my fiance was I can't stand Garthe Knight myself right now."

Hughie turned to go and muttered, "I can tell when I'm not wanted I should go."

"Wait." A soft, strained female voice said. Hughie paused at the door and Luke turned around to face Lizzy. Her eyes were open and she was trying to see around Luke.

"Are you alright?" Luke asked.

"Move over a bit." Lizzy says just as soft. Luke moves out of the way and then Lizzy looks from him to Hughie.

"I'm guessing she wants to say something to you." Luke says to Hughie. Lizzy nods and Hughie walks over to her.

"Are you really sorry about what happened today?" Lizzy asks.

Cue anyone.

Hughie turned to go and muttered, "I can tell when I'm not wanted I should go."

"Wait." A soft, strained female voice said. Hughie paused at the door and Luke turned around to face Lizzy. Her eyes were open and she was trying to see around Luke.

"Are you alright?" Luke asked.

"Move over a bit." Lizzy says just as soft. Luke moves out of the way and then Lizzy looks from him to Hughie.

"I'm guessing she wants to say something to you." Luke says to Hughie. Lizzy nods and Hughie walks over to her.

"Are you really sorry about what happened today?" Lizzy asks.

Cue anyone.

Julie says "Lizzy, that's best you've sounded in a while you know my daughter is going through another attack right now."

Julie says "Lizzy, that's best you've sounded in a while you know my daughter is going through another attack right now."

"I'm sorry Julie, she's a strong girl through and she's got Bo and Brian down there they'll help her out. Answer my question Hughie." Lizzy says.

"You have no idea how much I truly meant what I said. You know me Lizzy I've never hurt anyone." Hughie says.

"True. Thanks Hogg, but you better go." Hughie nods and walks out the door.

Cue anyone.

"I'm sorry Julie, she's a strong girl through and she's got Bo and Brian down there they'll help her out. Answer my question Hughie." Lizzy says.

"You have no idea how much I truly meant what I said. You know me Lizzy I've never hurt anyone." Hughie says.

"True. Thanks Hogg, but you better go." Hughie nods and walks out the door.

Cue anyone.

Julie says "I know I wish she would've heard much sooner that she had Asthma as baby and still had it yet. Then maybe, this wouldn't be going on Lizzy I feel so responible I hope my baby isn't smoking now that doesn't help at all."

Julie says "I know I wish she would've heard much sooner that she had Asthma as baby and still had it yet. Then maybe, this wouldn't be going on Lizzy I feel so responible I hope my baby isn't smoking now that doesn't help at all."

"I'm sure she doesn't smoke Julie, it'd mess up her chances to play basketball." Lizzy says looking away from Julie and out the window.

Cue anyone.

"I'm sure she doesn't smoke Julie, it'd mess up her chances to play basketball." Lizzy says looking away from Julie and out the window.

Cue anyone.

Julie says "But Lizzy, she's been hiding alot like her little drag racing she was up to and how this Garthe Knight was following her and how she couldn't exactly drive a automatic that well."

Julie says "But Lizzy, she's been hiding alot like her little drag racing she was up to and how this Garthe Knight was following her and how she couldn't exactly drive a automatic that well."

"I don't know Julie." Lizzy almost snapped. Her eyes landed on the blood bag slowly dripping into her arm and rolled her eyes. "Luke remind me to thank Rosco for saving my life." Lizzy whispers so only Luke could hear.

"You should thank Uncle Jesse as well." Luke replies just as softly.

"I will later." Lizzy replies.

Cue anyone.

"I don't know Julie." Lizzy almost snapped. Her eyes landed on the blood bag slowly dripping into her arm and rolled her eyes. "Luke remind me to thank Rosco for saving my life." Lizzy whispers so only Luke could hear.

"You should thank Uncle Jesse as well." Luke replies just as softly.

"I will later." Lizzy replies.

Cue anyone.

Julie says "I should really thank Brian as well, I didn't know I had the same blood type as your brother before he never told me."

Julie says "Hey do you realize we both lost a baby as well?"

Lizzy shifts uncomfortably as a tear slides out of her eye.

"Alright which one of you idiots told her she miscarried?" Cooter demands.

"I did. I didn't want to tell her but she still thought she was pregnant." Daisy replies.

Cue anyone.

Lizzy shifts uncomfortably as a tear slides out of her eye.

"Alright which one of you idiots told her she miscarried?" Cooter demands.

"I did. I didn't want to tell her but she still thought she was pregnant." Daisy replies.

Cue anyone.

Balladeer: Well it's the Cat is out of the bag Cooter, and now trying to get that cat back in that bag will be very hard now.

Balladeer: Well it's the Cat is out of the bag Cooter, and now trying to get that cat back in that bag will be very hard now.

"You told me you weren't pregnant. You told me that there was no chance that you could have been. Why would you..." Cooter started.

"She did tell you or anyone except for Daisy and Julie because she knew you wouldn't like the fact that I was the father." Luke said harshly. Cooter looked at Luke then glared at Lizzy.

"You said..." Cooter started.

"I know what I said but I lied, you're my father it's bound to happen that I lied to you. Get over it." Lizzy said with tears in both her eyes and voice.

"Elizabeth..." Cooter was cut off by Uncle Jesse though.

"I think that's enough for today. We should move out to the waiting room, yes even you Luke, until we calm down." Uncle Jesse said. The group looked at the patriarch and then followed his directions. All except Tom.

"Lizzy are you alright?" Tom asked.

"I'm ok." Lizzy lied.

Cue anyone.

"You told me you weren't pregnant. You told me that there was no chance that you could have been. Why would you..." Cooter started.

"She did tell you or anyone except for Daisy and Julie because she knew you wouldn't like the fact that I was the father." Luke said harshly. Cooter looked at Luke then glared at Lizzy.

"You said..." Cooter started.

"I know what I said but I lied, you're my father it's bound to happen that I lied to you. Get over it." Lizzy said with tears in both her eyes and voice.

"Elizabeth..." Cooter was cut off by Uncle Jesse though.

"I think that's enough for today. We should move out to the waiting room, yes even you Luke, until we calm down." Uncle Jesse said. The group looked at the patriarch and then followed his directions. All except Tom.

"Lizzy are you alright?" Tom asked.

"I'm ok." Lizzy lied.

Cue anyone.

Julie says "She's as allright as I am with Angel going through another Asthma Attack Tom you know I'm scared. I don't recall going through two in one day in my life ever that's as bad as you can get now."

Julie says "She's as allright as I am with Angel going through another Asthma Attack Tom you know I'm scared. I don't recall going through two in one day in my life ever that's as bad as you can get now."

"I knew you were lyin'. Look Lizzy, you're strong and capable to move past this. You're my best friend who's always been there for me. I guess the tables have turned now haven't they?" He asks, but even that can't draw a smile to Lizzy's face.

Cue anyone.

"I knew you were lyin'. Look Lizzy, you're strong and capable to move past this. You're my best friend who's always been there for me. I guess the tables have turned now haven't they?" He asks, but even that can't draw a smile to Lizzy's face.

Cue anyone.

Julie says "Yeah Tom, as far as I know she always been there for me as well but this thing with Lizzy and Angel it's really has me drained as well. Especially since I was kidnapped twice this week and she was once this week by a guy named Garthe Knight."

Julie says "Yeah Tom, as far as I know she always been there for me as well but this thing with Lizzy and Angel it's really has me drained as well. Especially since I was kidnapped twice this week and she was once this week by a guy named Garthe Knight."

"He got the best of you, is that the only thing that's got my usually bright and bubbly bestest friend down in the dumps?" Tom asked.

Cue anyone.

"He got the best of you, is that the only thing that's got my usually bright and bubbly bestest friend down in the dumps?" Tom asked.

Cue anyone.

Julie says "Well a fella named Xavier Coltrane kidnapped me the first time right in front of my daughter and this Garthe Knight he a gun disguised in a cane now I know what your thinking and no my fiance and this guy aren't brothers."

Julie says "Well a fella named Xavier Coltrane kidnapped me the first time right in front of my daughter and this Garthe Knight he a gun disguised in a cane now I know what your thinking and no my fiance and this guy aren't brothers."

"What's that got to do with Lizzy?" Tom asks.

Cue anyone.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.