Jump In My Car

Julieduke

What does Everybody think of Mr. X and what happened to him?  

4 members have voted

1. 1. What does Everybody think of Mr. X and what happened to him?

• He Deserved it
    • A Little Mean

Brian says "Oh Bo, that doesn't sound good it might slip about Lizzy and your niece if were not careful here. That she has to here especially about your niece as well, this could get bad here."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport

"I am not saying that at all Ms. Thomas. What I am saying is that trouble is attracted to Lizzy like flies are to food. Some times things get out of control and she needs a little help. Wouldn't you like to be in a place where you have family to help you out if you need it?" Luke asks.

"Do you love her?" Bethany asks straight out.

Luke looks at her in awe. "What makes you think that?"

"The way you protect her. I know Lizzy's reputation and rap sheet as well as the Atlanta cops, you're protecting her. You must love her."

"I do love her. Several people here do." Luke replies.

"Yes I can see that. Please do inform Lizzy I will be back tomorrow and she needs to let me know whether that will be here or in Atlanta." Bethany says.

Cue anyone.

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"I am not saying that at all Ms. Thomas. What I am saying is that trouble is attracted to Lizzy like flies are to food. Some times things get out of control and she needs a little help. Wouldn't you like to be in a place where you have family to help you out if you need it?" Luke asks.

"Do you love her?" Bethany asks straight out.

Luke looks at her in awe. "What makes you think that?"

"The way you protect her. I know Lizzy's reputation and rap sheet as well as the Atlanta cops, you're protecting her. You must love her."

"I do love her. Several people here do." Luke replies.

"Yes I can see that. Please do inform Lizzy I will be back tomorrow and she needs to let me know whether that will be here or in Atlanta." Bethany says.

Cue anyone.

Bo and Brian are both watching Bethany leaving now and Brian says "You know when I was kid there was a social worker that did that my step-father, and trying to say she was bad mother and it didn't work either."

Bo and Brian are both watching Bethany leaving now and Brian says "You know when I was kid there was a social worker that did that my step-father, and trying to say she was bad mother and it didn't work either."

"It's their job. She just wants to find out the truth so they try to take your words and twist them." Luke sighs.

Cue anyone.

Bo says "What in the world is Tom talking about Brian? And Cooter is true do you have two daughters not just one now?"

"Nope, as far as I know I've only got one little girl. I thought maybe his mom had another but I'm not sure."

With Tom....

"How ya feeling Lizzy?" Tom asks.

"I'm ok." Lizzy replies.

"You sure?"

"Yeah even after what Bethany and I talked about."

"She drilled Luke pretty hard. And she can see it just like everyone else can he loves you."

"Tom I've told you several times not to press that issue." Lizzy reminds him.

"I'm sorry." Tom answers.

Cue anyone.

"Nope, as far as I know I've only got one little girl. I thought maybe his mom had another but I'm not sure."

With Tom....

"How ya feeling Lizzy?" Tom asks.

"I'm ok." Lizzy replies.

"You sure?"

"Yeah even after what Bethany and I talked about."

"She drilled Luke pretty hard. And she can see it just like everyone else can he loves you."

"Tom I've told you several times not to press that issue." Lizzy reminds him.

"I'm sorry." Tom answers.

Cue anyone.

Brian says "You know they should've taken me from my mother and step-father he hit me all the time Bo and Luke."

"Deal," Bo says.

"I'm gonna go check on Lizzy and Julie, any of you want to come?" Luke says.

Cue anyone.

Bo says "I'll come that lady might be cute but she's a rattlesnake Luke, trying to find something on Lizzy and then she's working on me about Julie. That's horrible she sure was disappointed when she found out she was eighteen years old wasn't she Brian."

Brian just sat there knowing that all those years ago is Angel would've told her what he was doing she would've taken her away from Julie.

Bo says "I'll come that lady might be cute but she's a rattlesnake Luke, trying to find something on Lizzy and then she's working on me about Julie. That's horrible she sure was disappointed when she found out she was eighteen years old wasn't she Brian."

Brian just sat there knowing that all those years ago is Angel would've told her what he was doing she would've taken her away from Julie.

Bo and Luke walked down to Julie and Lizzy's room and found Tom speaking softly to Lizzy.

Cue anyone.

"Ain't she though." Luke replies glancing at Julie before looking at Lizzy again.

Cue anyone.

Bo says "You know, after all she's been through don't go waking her up Luke she don't need that right now. I wouldn't want to be woke this week has been hell on her and look at that so peaceful now."

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.