Jump In My Car

Julieduke

What does Everybody think of Mr. X and what happened to him?  

4 members have voted

1. 1. What does Everybody think of Mr. X and what happened to him?

• He Deserved it
    • A Little Mean

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Julie says "No Luke, it's like me and you he's like a big brother to him and the way that Bo is darn protective and what's wrong right now."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport

"It still looks like he loves her." Luke sulked.

"I do love her Luke." Tom says softly having successfully gotten Lizzy to fall asleep again. "But I'm not in love with her. Not you are. She's my little sister. I don't like seeing her hurt so convince her you don't hate her. Convince her you love her and that you want her to stay safe and get better."

Cue anyone.

"It still looks like he loves her." Luke sulked.

"I do love her Luke." Tom says softly having successfully gotten Lizzy to fall asleep again. "But I'm not in love with her. Not you are. She's my little sister. I don't like seeing her hurt so convince her you don't hate her. Convince her you love her and that you want her to stay safe and get better."

Cue anyone.

Julie says "Please Luke, she's practically crying and Lizzy doesn't cry that often!"

Julie finally fell asleep as well and it seemed that Luke was going to stay for while he wanted to be there for his cousin and Lizzy as well.

It was almost an hour later before Lizzy woke up again. "Luke please tell me I'm not dreaming again. You should hate me..." Luke pressed his finger to Lizzy's lips silencing her.

"Julie's asleep don't wake her. Lizzy, I don't know why you keep pushing me away. I really care for you and I could never blame you for what happened when you were that upset. You're beautiful even if your a little...distant sometimes. I still can't blame you. At first I tried so hard to blame you, I tried and tried but I couldn't. I realized that it was the wrong timing and we really don't know where everything is going between us."

"But...Tom said you don't hate me and I don't understand why."

"Could you ever hate Bo if he did something awful?"

"No but what's that got to do with anything."

"What about me? If our positions were reversed and I did something that everyone could blame me for could you hate me?"

"No. I..."

"You what?"

"I care too much."

"See. It's all the same. I care about you too much too. I can't blame you and I most certainly can't hate you." Luke said pressing a kiss to Lizzy forehead.

Cue anyone.

It was almost an hour later before Lizzy woke up again. "Luke please tell me I'm not dreaming again. You should hate me..." Luke pressed his finger to Lizzy's lips silencing her.

"Julie's asleep don't wake her. Lizzy, I don't know why you keep pushing me away. I really care for you and I could never blame you for what happened when you were that upset. You're beautiful even if your a little...distant sometimes. I still can't blame you. At first I tried so hard to blame you, I tried and tried but I couldn't. I realized that it was the wrong timing and we really don't know where everything is going between us."

"But...Tom said you don't hate me and I don't understand why."

"Could you ever hate Bo if he did something awful?"

"No but what's that got to do with anything."

"What about me? If our positions were reversed and I did something that everyone could blame me for could you hate me?"

"No. I..."

"You what?"

"I care too much."

"See. It's all the same. I care about you too much too. I can't blame you and I most certainly can't hate you." Luke said pressing a kiss to Lizzy forehead.

Cue anyone.

Angel was doing better and it seems that she had fallen asleep as well

Angel was doing better and it seems that she had fallen asleep as well

"You sure?" Lizzy asks. Luke nods. "Where'd Tom go?"

"Said he had to go check on a few things. He'll be back though." Luke responds.

"He's like a big brother to me Luke, don't confuse that with how you feel about me. I know they're different feelings entirely." Lizzy says.

Cue anyone.

"You sure?" Lizzy asks. Luke nods. "Where'd Tom go?"

"Said he had to go check on a few things. He'll be back though." Luke responds.

"He's like a big brother to me Luke, don't confuse that with how you feel about me. I know they're different feelings entirely." Lizzy says.

Cue anyone.

Bo was in Angel's room and he didn't know his niece snored right now.

Bo was in Angel's room and he didn't know his niece snored right now.

Luke looks at the door wondering what he should say to her. "Luke?" Lizzy asks timidly.

"Don't be afraid of me." Luke says.

"I just didn't want to interrupt your thoughts." Lizzy says.

"Oh, it's alright. Just thinking about what to talk about." Luke replies.

Cue anyone.

Luke looks at the door wondering what he should say to her. "Luke?" Lizzy asks timidly.

"Don't be afraid of me." Luke says.

"I just didn't want to interrupt your thoughts." Lizzy says.

"Oh, it's alright. Just thinking about what to talk about." Luke replies.

Cue anyone.

Angel wakes up and looks around and says "Was I snoring Uncle Bo just now?"

Bo was being gentle and not trying to tease her and says "No Honey, you wasn't and don't worry your okay allright."

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.