Jump In My Car

Julieduke

What does Everybody think of Mr. X and what happened to him?  

4 members have voted

1. 1. What does Everybody think of Mr. X and what happened to him?

• He Deserved it
    • A Little Mean

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"What kind of business? Kidnapping business?" Lizzy asks.

Cue anyone.

Garthe says "N.Y.O.B. that's what and don't ask me again you know I could get my friends to tie you up again and even tighter Lizzy and find that gag again."

Just then the door opens and in burst Micheal Knight and Garthe see's him and says " Hey brother you know it seems that there good bait I'll tell you this was easier than I thought it would it be and I thought this would be harder now."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport, Runningwild or anybody

Garthe says "N.Y.O.B. that's what and don't ask me again you know I could get my friends to tie you up again and even tighter Lizzy and find that gag again."

Just then the door opens and in burst Micheal Knight and Garthe see's him and says " Hey brother you know it seems that there good bait I'll tell you this was easier than I thought it would it be and I thought this would be harder now."

Looking at the doorway Lizzy grimaces. She leans her head against Julie's knees muttering, "Mikey you are an idiot."

Cue anyone.

Looking at the doorway Lizzy grimaces. She leans her head against Julie's knees muttering, "Mikey you are an idiot."

Cue anyone.

Micheal says "Hey easy I didn't know that Garthe had back-up now and besides I love you as well. I'm glad your allright you look a little sick Julie."

Julie says "No ****, sherlock I'm starting with something don't bug me okay."

cue LizzyJackson-Davenport, Runningwild or anybody.

Micheal says "Hey easy I didn't know that Garthe had back-up now and besides I love you as well. I'm glad your allright you look a little sick Julie."

Julie says "No ****, sherlock I'm starting with something don't bug me okay."

cue LizzyJackson-Davenport, Runningwild or anybody.

"What ever, so are you gonna get us out of here or are you gonna leave it up to me?" Lizzy asks.

Cue anyone.

"What ever, so are you gonna get us out of here or are you gonna leave it up to me?" Lizzy asks.

Cue anyone.

Micheal says "Well, don't worry there is help coming I just hope that nothing happened on the way over here they said something about listening to Country Music. That's fine a time to annouce you putting the radio during a crisis like this here."

Julie looks up and smiles for the very first because she understood what they told Micheal earlier.

cue LizzyJackson-Davenport, Runningwild or anybody

Micheal says "Well, don't worry there is help coming I just hope that nothing happened on the way over here they said something about listening to Country Music. That's fine a time to annouce you putting the radio during a crisis like this here."

Julie looks up and smiles for the very first because she understood what they told Micheal earlier.

cue LizzyJackson-Davenport, Runningwild or anybody

Lizzy laughs out loud also knowing the cue. "So Garthe now that Micheal's here you can let us go and negotiate with him." Lizzy suggests.

cue anyone.

Lizzy laughs out loud also knowing the cue. "So Garthe now that Micheal's here you can let us go and negotiate with him." Lizzy suggests.

cue anyone.

Garthe says "Not a chance boys, listen there is no chance no man can out fight the three of you now."

cue LizzyJackson-Davenport,Runningwild or anybody

"Are you sure about that? If Micheal can find this place why shouldn't three boys who have lived her all of their lives be able to?" Lizzy asks.

Cue anyone.

Garthe says "Damm, I should've thought of that right there Lizzy and besides the RV is better than a Damm billboard at where were at as well. That just gives it away, looking for the bad guys were right by the RV."

Julie says "Well, somebody is scared right now?"

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport,Runningwild or anybody

Garthe says "Damm, I should've thought of that right there Lizzy and besides the RV is better than a Damm billboard at where were at as well. That just gives it away, looking for the bad guys were right by the RV."

Julie says "Well, somebody is scared right now?"

"I think so, I was gonna point that out earlier but I thought it would endanger us even more and it could have helped Bo and Luke and Dad find us. Hmmm, I wonder..." Lizzy says.

Cue anyone.

"I think so, I was gonna point that out earlier but I thought it would endanger us even more and it could have helped Bo and Luke and Dad find us. Hmmm, I wonder..." Lizzy says.

Cue anyone.

It seems that Micheal hadn't thought that they would be faster than him and they had him down in no time and Julie was getting worried right now. She was wandering why her fiance didn't wait till her brother and cousin get their first he wasn't as smart, or maybe the years was catching up to him.

Julie then says "Hey Lizzy, just keep in mind that Mike Tracuer went to the Boars Nest eariler and he wanted a beer so don't give up now."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport, Runningwild, or anybody

It seems that Micheal hadn't thought that they would be faster than him and they had him down in no time and Julie was getting worried right now. She was wandering why her fiance didn't wait till her brother and cousin get their first he wasn't as smart, or maybe the years was catching up to him.

Julie then says "Hey Lizzy, just keep in mind that Mike Tracuer went to the Boars Nest eariler and he wanted a beer so don't give up now."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport, Runningwild, or anybody

"Yeah I know. I ain't giving up hope." Lizzy says looking at Micheal who was now tied to her previously vacated chair. "I'm just wondering what smart plan Luke has come up with now."

Cue anyone.

"Yeah I know. I ain't giving up hope." Lizzy says looking at Micheal who was now tied to her previously vacated chair. "I'm just wondering what smart plan Luke has come up with now."

Cue anyone.

Julie says "Well, that wasn't the plan if I know him he has something up his sleeve he's just quiet that's all and please I think Garthe got his way now."

Julie says "Well, that wasn't the plan if I know him he has something up his sleeve he's just quiet that's all and please I think Garthe got his way now."

"Hmmm. I think so too." Lizzy says.

Outside.

"Hello? This is Kit Carson calling for Bo or Luke Duke. I seem to be sitting outside a large building that looks to be an old mill of some sort. I know Micheal went inside but he doesn't seem to be coming back out." KITT called over the CB radio.

"Kit this is Luke Duke, do you know where this building is?" Luke answers.

"About three miles north on 7-11, just past a dirt road, it's back in the wood."

"The old Steel Mill, of course. Kit have you seen Lizzy or Julie?" Luke asks.

"No, but I believe them to be inside as well." Kit answers.

"Alright we'll be there." Luke says.

"Kit out." KITT replies.

Cue anyone.

"Hmmm. I think so too." Lizzy says.

Outside.

"Hello? This is Kit Carson calling for Bo or Luke Duke. I seem to be sitting outside a large building that looks to be an old mill of some sort. I know Micheal went inside but he doesn't seem to be coming back out." KITT called over the CB radio.

"Kit this is Luke Duke, do you know where this building is?" Luke answers.

"About three miles north on 7-11, just past a dirt road, it's back in the wood."

"The old Steel Mill, of course. Kit have you seen Lizzy or Julie?" Luke asks.

"No, but I believe them to be inside as well." Kit answers.

"Alright we'll be there." Luke says.

"Kit out." KITT replies.

Cue anyone.

Bo says "Well Luke, that was clever you that is going to attract Rosco as well and if I didn't know I think Micheal is in over his head what about you."

Meanwhile inside Garthe says "Well, now we just sit and wait and please no getting sick anybody."

Just then Julie actually throws and Lizzy and Micheal are look as well almost smirking right now.

cue LizzyJackson-Davenport(Good Post)

Bo says "Well Luke, that was clever you that is going to attract Rosco as well and if I didn't know I think Micheal is in over his head what about you."

Meanwhile inside Garthe says "Well, now we just sit and wait and please no getting sick anybody."

Just then Julie actually throws and Lizzy and Micheal are look as well almost smirking right now.

cue LizzyJackson-Davenport(Good Post)

Lizzy fights down her laughter and finally finishes cutting off the rope holding her feet together. She closes the knife and puts it back in to her boot without Garthe noticing. "What are we waiting for exactly?" Lizzy asks curiously. "I mean you said you took us hostage so you could negotiate with Mikey here. Are we supposed to be waiting for someone else?" Lizzy then looks at Julie and sighs. "I'm sitting right in front of you do me a favor and don't puke on me."

Cue anyone.

Lizzy fights down her laughter and finally finishes cutting off the rope holding her feet together. She closes the knife and puts it back in to her boot without Garthe noticing. "What are we waiting for exactly?" Lizzy asks curiously. "I mean you said you took us hostage so you could negotiate with Mikey here. Are we supposed to be waiting for someone else?" Lizzy then looks at Julie and sighs. "I'm sitting right in front of you do me a favor and don't puke on me."

Cue anyone.

Julie says "Well my stomach does feel better but my shoulder hurts something awful I think he broke something eariler and why are you smirking right now."

Julie says "Well my stomach does feel better but my shoulder hurts something awful I think he broke something eariler and why are you smirking right now."

"I am not smirking." Lizzy said giving Julie a look. Lizzy then reached up and started to examine Julie's shoulder.

Cue anyone.

"I am not smirking." Lizzy said giving Julie a look. Lizzy then reached up and started to examine Julie's shoulder.

Cue anyone.

Garthe is too busy wandering what was going to happen to notice that Lizzy was loose and Julie says "Ouch, that hurts and my elbow hurts like hell I got one hell of a natural alarm clock now Lizzy. And Micheal sorry about the french but it hurts and Garthe did this to me when he threw me down on the ground."

Garthe is too busy wandering what was going to happen to notice that Lizzy was loose and Julie says "Ouch, that hurts and my elbow hurts like hell I got one hell of a natural alarm clock now Lizzy. And Micheal sorry about the french but it hurts and Garthe did this to me when he threw me down on the ground."

"He dislocated your shoulder is what he did. If I could get the handcuffs off you I could put it back in place but I think that's your good pair and not the broken ones." Lizzy says.

Cue anyone.

"He dislocated your shoulder is what he did. If I could get the handcuffs off you I could put it back in place but I think that's your good pair and not the broken ones." Lizzy says.

Cue anyone.

Julie says "Oh ****, sorry I wish I could help but one thing how do you think this effect my shooting now I'm righthanded this sucks bigtime and kind of hard to explain to the boss isn't something I always in the lab Lizzy. Hey listen I always keep a spare key in inside pocket where no hand will fit in jeans as well."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport

Julie says "Oh ****, sorry I wish I could help but one thing how do you think this effect my shooting now I'm righthanded this sucks bigtime and kind of hard to explain to the boss isn't something I always in the lab Lizzy. Hey listen I always keep a spare key in inside pocket where no hand will fit in jeans as well."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport

"Hmmm. This really sucks. I wish he hadn't taken my penknife I could pick that lock if I had it." Lizzy says.

Cue anyone.

"Hmmm. This really sucks. I wish he hadn't taken my penknife I could pick that lock if I had it." Lizzy says.

Cue anyone.

Julie was lucky he cuffed her infront and And pulls a bobby pin from her pocket and hands it Lizzy and says "Will this help, I always keep one of these around anyways."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport, Runningwild, anybody

Julie was lucky he cuffed her infront and And pulls a bobby pin from her pocket and hands it Lizzy and says "Will this help, I always keep one of these around anyways."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport, Runningwild, anybody

Lizzy grins taking the bobby pin. "Knew there was a reason you were my best friend." Lizzy says as she begins to pick the locks. In a matter of no time, the handcuffs slid open and into Julie's lap.

Cue anyone.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.