Jump In My Car

Julieduke

What does Everybody think of Mr. X and what happened to him?  

4 members have voted

1. 1. What does Everybody think of Mr. X and what happened to him?

• He Deserved it
    • A Little Mean

Micheal shows up in the Garage and says "Where Julie and Lizzy, Goliathe was flipped over and he left this note for anybody that finds it. Bo or Luke would want to read this it's your family and friend, I'm crazy about your sister Bo I'm not dening that I think that Garthe might try to use that his advantage but he's extremely well planned."

cue LizzyJackson-Davenport

"We don't know where they're at. Lizzy's gonna try everything she can think of to get free though. She hates to be confined." Bo says.

"Let me see the note Micheal." Luke says.

Cue Julieduke.

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"We don't know where they're at. Lizzy's gonna try everything she can think of to get free though. She hates to be confined." Bo says.

"Let me see the note Micheal." Luke says.

Cue Julieduke.

Micheal hands the note to Luke and he see's him read and get mad about it and he says "Well Luke, what does it say about our women then it's bad right and involving Garthe Knight. I was thinking I could drive Angel out to the Semi or even the farm so she doesn't become a pawn in this chess game right now."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport

Micheal hands the note to Luke and he see's him read and get mad about it and he says "Well Luke, what does it say about our women then it's bad right and involving Garthe Knight. I was thinking I could drive Angel out to the Semi or even the farm so she doesn't become a pawn in this chess game right now."

Luke looks around and hands the note to Cooter. "Take her out to the Boars Nest she can stay with Daisy." Luke says trying to reign in his temper.

Cue Julieduke.

Luke looks around and hands the note to Cooter. "Take her out to the Boars Nest she can stay with Daisy." Luke says trying to reign in his temper.

Cue Julieduke.

Angel says "Uncle Cooter, this sounds bad I guess this is pretty bad but it's for the best and besides doesn't the Sheriff always come out that way as well."

"The sheriff only gets in the way. Why don't we go now?" Cooter says.

Cue Julieduke.

Angel says "That can't be true isn't Sheriff Coltrane the law in Hazzard County and sorry if I was nasty to you but looking at this car shows me how mean that guy can be and what's bothering Uncle Luke right now. He could've hurt when he was doing all that and do you see the look on my Mom's face when she realized I could've been hurt as well."

Angel says "That can't be true isn't Sheriff Coltrane the law in Hazzard County and sorry if I was nasty to you but looking at this car shows me how mean that guy can be and what's bothering Uncle Luke right now. He could've hurt when he was doing all that and do you see the look on my Mom's face when she realized I could've been hurt as well."

"Angel don't argue with Cooter. Micheal where did you find the truck?" Luke asks.

Cue Julieduke.

"Angel don't argue with Cooter. Micheal where did you find the truck?" Luke asks.

Cue Julieduke.

Micheal says "About a Mile up from where you flipped your car maybe we should handle this my way I never agreed with your sister's plan Bo. But I didn't want her to seem like I didn't have no faith in her at this moment right now. I have alot of information about this Garthe Knight we should talk about this before we do anything else okay."

Micheal says "About a Mile up from where you flipped your car maybe we should handle this my way I never agreed with your sister's plan Bo. But I didn't want her to seem like I didn't have no faith in her at this moment right now. I have alot of information about this Garthe Knight we should talk about this before we do anything else okay."

"The longer we sit in talk the longer the girls we like are sitting in danger." Luke argues.

Cue Julieduke.

"The longer we sit in talk the longer the girls we like are sitting in danger." Luke argues.

Cue Julieduke.

Micheal says "Luke, this car of mine can do some amazing things and well if you would just listen and take some precautions then maybe you'll won't make the same mistakes you did the first time around. First of all, don't egg him on what was Bo think he knew that Goliath was bigger than General and he still did we have to think a little bit smarter about this now."

Micheal says "Luke, this car of mine can do some amazing things and well if you would just listen and take some precautions then maybe you'll won't make the same mistakes you did the first time around. First of all, don't egg him on what was Bo think he knew that Goliath was bigger than General and he still did we have to think a little bit smarter about this now."

"Alright what do you propose?" Luke asks.

Cue Julieduke.

"Alright what do you propose?" Luke asks.

Cue Julieduke.

Micheal says "Well first of all if we take different areas of the county and keep in contact through the radio then we can cover more ground as well. And do you the two of have any kind of firepower in your car you might need it I got something but I didn't want to say anything eariler."

Micheal says "Well first of all if we take different areas of the county and keep in contact through the radio then we can cover more ground as well. And do you the two of have any kind of firepower in your car you might need it I got something but I didn't want to say anything eariler."

"Alright, what do you have? And remember we can't hurt Garthe or any men he may have." Luke says.

Cue Julieduke.

"Alright, what do you have? And remember we can't hurt Garthe or any men he may have." Luke says.

Cue Julieduke.

Micheal says "Just a handgun that's all it's little but it pretty effective as well but don't worry about me I just surprized the two of you as well."

Back at The Hideout, you know Julie and Lizzy my men have watching the two of you all over the county and they could grabbed the two of you up at anytime. I know something else you rubbed me the wrong when you insulted me on the phone, ya I know that was you on the phone and not your daughter I wasn't born yesterday. She was two scared to talk to somebody on the phone, if that had been her she would've crashed your Uncle's truck now.

"Ok, we've got a bit of dynamite but we won't use it unless that's necessary." Luke says.

Cue Julieduke.

Micheal was surprized and asked "Does that work guys, have you had to use that method in the past I never heard of that before. You mean like bo's and Arrow's like the Native American's always used in history."

Micheal was surprized and asked "Does that work guys, have you had to use that method in the past I never heard of that before. You mean like bo's and Arrow's like the Native American's always used in history."

"Yeah Bows and arrows like they used only we attach a bit of dynamite to the end of it and it explodes sometimes. It almost always works for us." Bo says.

"Unless you packed it wrong and put the duds in with the real stuff." Cooter says.

Cue Julieduke.

"Yeah Bows and arrows like they used only we attach a bit of dynamite to the end of it and it explodes sometimes. It almost always works for us." Bo says.

"Unless you packed it wrong and put the duds in with the real stuff." Cooter says.

Cue Julieduke.

Micheal says "Who did that , and that sounds way too funny how does something like that happens it sounds impossible."

"It is impossible unless of course you're Bo Duke then the impossible becomes possible." Luke answers.

Cue Julieduke.

Micheal says "Now I taking a stab in the dark but what did you blow-up accidently now and I know your worried about your sister. And so am I, just didn't know until now he really wants me and the girls were an easy way that all."

Micheal says "Now I taking a stab in the dark but what did you blow-up accidently now and I know your worried about your sister. And so am I, just didn't know until now he really wants me and the girls were an easy way that all."

"Accidentally? An outhouse a couple times." Luke answers. "What else should we know about this guy?"

Cue Julieduke.

"Accidentally? An outhouse a couple times." Luke answers. "What else should we know about this guy?"

Cue Julieduke.

Micheal says "Well, he probaly isn't alone so the more the better and he isn't going to let the girls get to anything that going to help them get loose or anything like that now.And one more thing, he probaly been watching them and Angel asd well so he knew what was going on the whole time."

Micheal says "Well, he probaly isn't alone so the more the better and he isn't going to let the girls get to anything that going to help them get loose or anything like that now.And one more thing, he probaly been watching them and Angel asd well so he knew what was going on the whole time."

"Hmmm, well we'll just have to outsmart him now won't we. Do you have a plan?" Luke asks.

Cue Julieduke.

"Hmmm, well we'll just have to outsmart him now won't we. Do you have a plan?" Luke asks.

Cue Julieduke.

Micheal says "I was thinking is it possible that Hughie could've ran to Garthe and told him everything that was being planned as well. He had to have some inside information as well, and I got a friend named RC3 and he should be able to help out along with everybody else he has a motorcycle as well."

Micheal says "I was thinking is it possible that Hughie could've ran to Garthe and told him everything that was being planned as well. He had to have some inside information as well, and I got a friend named RC3 and he should be able to help out along with everybody else he has a motorcycle as well."

"Ok Hogg we can deal with he's no problem. Anything else?" Luke says.

Cue Julieduke.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.