Jump In My Car

Julieduke

What does Everybody think of Mr. X and what happened to him?  

4 members have voted

1. 1. What does Everybody think of Mr. X and what happened to him?

• He Deserved it
    • A Little Mean

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Angelena:so were are you from origanlly? Oh' date=' Im sorry im asking all these questions.Oh ,look there the farm let's go!

Balladeer: My angelena is a mouthful aint she.

cue anyone[/quote']

Mike says "No that's okay, I'm from California originally and I work with my best friend Sarah Brightman she's the tech for Kitt, her father built this car along with car that my dad drives as well."

Cue Bo's Crush or LizzyJackson-Davenport or anybody

Angelena: Amazing! Hey Uncle Jesse' date=' Bo and Luke, and aunt Daisy how are you?

cue anybody[/quote']

Bo looks and says "Angelena I doesn't it bother you what your father did to your mother all those years ago and just today. If your upset you sure are hiding it good just like your mother did twenty years ago until she told me off before we found out what happened."

cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or Bo's Crush or anybody

Bo looks and says "Angelena I doesn't it bother you what your father did to your mother all those years ago and just today. If your upset you sure are hiding it good just like your mother did twenty years ago until she told me off before we found out what happened."

Julie looks at Micheal and says "You know my daughter, is really not letting anybody see what's bothering did you see that great big smile when Mike asked to get going. I thought that was so cute, I wonder where he get's that from. She never could keep anything to herself just like the first time she has seen the movie "Eurotrip" why for a whole month I couldn't say the word sausage without her giggling or smiling it's was getting pretty bad. It faded away, but she still like watching the movie thow I got to admit it's pretty funny for a college movie have you ever seen the movie."

cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or anybody

Balladeer: Bo sure does have a good point about what Angelena, she sure keeping everything to herself just like her mother did Twenty years ago.

Cue anybody

Balladeer: Bo sure does have a good point about what Angelena, she sure keeping everything to herself just like her mother did Twenty years ago.

Cue anybody

Just at that moment Kitt turns on the radio in him and the song "I'm a not girl, not yet a woman" by Britney Spears and Mike looks over at Angelena and says "Angel, what's wrong that's a beautiful song that Kitt choose I wonder what my car is thinking right now."

Mike says "Honey, you know twenty years ago, your mother went through so much and look what she got in return a beautiful daughter like you and she didn't have to keep you but she did look what a good choice she had made. Angel if that was your choice do you think you could've made that same choice as your mother knowing everything was againist your favor. She had college, and was pregant and later when you came she juggled all of that wow she is stronger than she looks."

Cue Bo's Crush or LizzyJackson-Davenport or anybody

Angelena: I didn't want you to start an argument' date=' I just asked an opion, what do you think?

cue anyone[/quote']

Bo says "Well, she does tend to be overprotective but you go to understand what she went through and she lost her mother when she was only three months old! You and her career with Crime Lab are the two good things that came out of twenty years ago Angelena I hope you understand and quit being so bullheaded allreadry you know, your grandparents almost lost your mother as a newborn. Angel, when your Grandparents died all I had was your mother and my family and I don't know what I would've done without my Uncle Jesse and Luke, Daisy, Daney and Dusty, through all that because my big brother Jesse got taken away from us because he wasn't adopted by your Grandfather at the time."

cue Bo's Crush

Angelena: Look' date=' i'm sorry,Uncle bo it's nobody really told me this til now and i'm just so confused, you know?

cue Julieduke[/quote']

Bo says "I know, this right here can be hard to take I want to kill the guy when I found out a month later and then he kidnapped your mother a month later when she wanted leave for college she almost lost you I guess you didn't know that Angelena."

Cue Bo's Crush

Angelena: No' date=' Ididn't I'm really sorry, I love you.

(hugs bo)

cue Julieduke[/quote']

Bo says "Uncle Jesse, says that you being born made up for everything bad that happened to your mother why don't you just ask him about when he found what happen and his reaction to it. You everybody came to see you as a newborn it was Micheal Jordan was in Hazzard to play the Atlanta Basketball team or something. Even Rosco held, and you had a little upset and you got his uniforn he kind of chuckled and said "Yup, this is a Duke I can't keep a dry uniform around a Duke."

Cue Bo's Crush

Angelena: really' date=' what else did I do that was funny?

cue Julieduke[/quote']

Bo says "When you was two years old, you once stole the his cars keys to the patrol car and we all laughed because he knew he couldn't cuss around you. He didn't want you going to pre-school and picking up some words that your Mama or Uncle Jesse didn't want you hearing or repeating."

Cue Bo's Crush

Angelena: who? Rosco? I tell ya was I still bossy ata young age?

cue Julieduke

Bo says "Ya, but if you did that now he wouldn't refrain from cussing and wouldn't find it funny only we would. Even if you claimed to have found after he dropped them, once we did something and me and your Uncle Luke was driving your Aunt Daisy's car and it went over and Rosco though we was dead. Well he took the keys to one car and locked the keys in the other patrol car."

cue Bo's Crush

Angelena: yeah and what did I do?

cue /julieduke

Bo says "You wasn't around yet Angelena, and besides your Aunt lost her car and she was chasing me and your Uncle around with a frying because she had just washed and waxed because the General wasn't running at the time."

cue Bo's Crush

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.