Jump In My Car

Julieduke

What does Everybody think of Mr. X and what happened to him?  

4 members have voted

1. 1. What does Everybody think of Mr. X and what happened to him?

• He Deserved it
    • A Little Mean

"Hey how 'bout we all just stop fighting and start looking around to see what we can find. We've all done crap in our pasts that we ain't proud of and dragging it up to make someone angry isn't going to do us any good right now. So if y'all could save your arguing till we get back to town, I'd greatly appreciate it. Oh and Julie I didn't mean to be so harsh I just hate it when Dukes jump in feet first without looking what they're doing and end up in trouble." Lizzy says refraining from rolling her eyes.

Cue anyone.

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Hey how 'bout we all just stop fighting and start looking around to see what we can find. We've all done crap in our pasts that we ain't proud of and dragging it up to make someone angry isn't going to do us any good right now. So if y'all could save your arguing till we get back to town, I'd greatly appreciate it. Oh and Julie I didn't mean to be so harsh I just hate it when Dukes jump in feet first without looking what they're doing and end up in trouble." Lizzy says refraining from rolling her eyes.

Cue anyone.

Julie says "Okay, enough said but please Angelena you don't have to be here I appreciate and it's just that your my daughter and do you really want to know what happened with your Uncle's and family. If so, please will talk about it at home with your Uncle"s around and not behind their back it's not very nice allright."

Hughie jumped in his car, and took off he didn't like how Angelena could just tell him off she was getting on his nerves all ready and she was going to be trouble just like her mother was. He had heard through the grapevine that she had got into University of North Carolina and she got perfect scores on all the college entrances exams. All of Hazzard was talking about how Angelena Duke was going to put Hazzard on the map, they knew that she was a star basketball player as well and how she like Micheal Jordan as a player as well.

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or Bo's Crush or anyone

Julie says "Okay, enough said but please Angelena you don't have to be here I appreciate and it's just that your my daughter and do you really want to know what happened with your Uncle's and family. If so, please will talk about it at home with your Uncle"s around and not behind their back it's not very nice allright."

Hughie jumped in his car, and took off he didn't like how Angelena could just tell him off she was getting on his nerves all ready and she was going to be trouble just like her mother was. He had heard through the grapevine that she had got into University of North Carolina and she got perfect scores on all the college entrances exams. All of Hazzard was talking about how Angelena Duke was going to put Hazzard on the map, they knew that she was a star basketball player as well and how she like Micheal Jordan as a player as well.

Julie just then noticed that Angelena was finally crying about everything going and she says "Honey, it's going to be allright I'm sorry about everything but you was bound to find out sooner or later. I just glad it wasn't by some cruel school kids that had told you."

Julie just then noticed that Angelena was finally crying about everything going and she says "Honey, it's going to be allright I'm sorry about everything but you was bound to find out sooner or later. I just glad it wasn't by some cruel school kids that had told you."

Mike says "I went through finding out who my father was for the very first as well, but probaly not as bad as what you found thow. When my mother was shot and she died and I took it pretty hard and I had been nasty to her, and she did her best with what she could do."

Cue Lizzy Jackson-Davenport or Bo's Crush or anyone

Mike says "I went through finding out who my father was for the very first as well, but probaly not as bad as what you found thow. When my mother was shot and she died and I took it pretty hard and I had been nasty to her, and she did her best with what she could do."

Cue Lizzy Jackson-Davenport or Bo's Crush or anyone

Julie says "Hey Mike, do you mind giving her a ride to my cousin's farm no use in all of us getting in trouble right Lizzy?"

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or Bo's Crush or anybody

Julie says "Hey Mike, do you mind giving her a ride to my cousin's farm no use in all of us getting in trouble right Lizzy?"

"That sounds about right, I can handle the trouble from Rosco, and I'm sure Julie can too. Micheal are you sure you want to stick around?" Lizzy answered.

cue anyone.

"That sounds about right, I can handle the trouble from Rosco, and I'm sure Julie can too. Micheal are you sure you want to stick around?" Lizzy answered.

cue anyone.

Micheal says "I have handled cops before, it's no big deal and besides I don't want to see Angelena to get into trouble she has a real bright future ahead of her anyways she doesn't need that kind of trouble Lizzy right now. Besides Angelena is going to be a Tar heel and well she needs to talk to somebody about everything going on, it seems like Julie needs to talk to somebody as well what do you think Lizzy."

Julie says "Well Cindy Crenshaw was a good friend and finding out she is gone is quite shock to me Micheal. Did you know that it seems like it was always me, Lizzy and Cindy hanging out remember they used to call us the three amigos when we was together."

cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or Bo's Crush or Anybody

Micheal says "I have handled cops before, it's no big deal and besides I don't want to see Angelena to get into trouble she has a real bright future ahead of her anyways she doesn't need that kind of trouble Lizzy right now. Besides Angelena is going to be a Tar heel and well she needs to talk to somebody about everything going on, it seems like Julie needs to talk to somebody as well what do you think Lizzy."

Julie says "Well Cindy Crenshaw was a good friend and finding out she is gone is quite shock to me Micheal. Did you know that it seems like it was always me, Lizzy and Cindy hanging out remember they used to call us the three amigos when we was together."

cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or Bo's Crush or Anybody

"Yeah i remember we always were inseparable back then. But it seemed to me that Cindy was the one that always held us together. God I'm gonna miss her. So Mike why don't you take Angelena back to the Duke farm and the three of us can have a look around here for a while." Lizzy suggested.

cue anyone.

"Yeah i remember we always were inseparable back then. But it seemed to me that Cindy was the one that always held us together. God I'm gonna miss her. So Mike why don't you take Angelena back to the Duke farm and the three of us can have a look around here for a while." Lizzy suggested.

cue anyone.

Mike says "Okay hey Angelena, you want to see something really special I can make it back to the farm in less than five minutes with Kitt want to see how."

Julie says "Hey Mike, becareful of the speed traps in the county there are a few and yourt car might attract Enos, Cletus and even Maryanne if you know what I mean by that?"

Mike says "Okay hey Angelena, you want to see something really special I can make it back to the farm in less than five minutes with Kitt want to see how."

Julie says "Hey Mike, becareful of the speed traps in the county there are a few and yourt car might attract Enos, Cletus and even Maryanne if you know what I mean by that?"

"Hey Julie, who's Maryanne? I know Enos and Cletus, but I've never heard of Maryanne."

Cue anyone.

"Hey Julie, who's Maryanne? I know Enos and Cletus, but I've never heard of Maryanne."

Cue anyone.

Julie says "Well Maryanne along with Brian is Rosco's cousin and she's deputy Sheriff and she might be a little hard to lose Mike to might want to find the Hazzard Car Wash. Oh that's right I was going to show you the Car Wash before all of this happened sorry about that Mike."

Mike says "Julie, why would any deputy or cop want to get their car washed during the middle of a chase now."

Julie says "It's not what you think Mike!"

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or Bo's Crush or Anybody

Julie says "Well Maryanne along with Brian is Rosco's cousin and she's deputy Sheriff and she might be a little hard to lose Mike to might want to find the Hazzard Car Wash. Oh that's right I was going to show you the Car Wash before all of this happened sorry about that Mike."

Mike says "Julie, why would any deputy or cop want to get their car washed during the middle of a chase now."

Julie says "It's not what you think Mike!"

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or Bo's Crush or Anybody

"Yeah it's a really big puddle that's always there running across the road. The reason they call it the Hazzard Car Wash is because every time you drive through it, the water splashes up and almost always washes your car." Lizzy added.

cue anyone.

Angelena:Mom' date=' dfo you think uncle bo and Luke and Aunt Daisy and you could show me the sites of Hazzard?

cue anyone.[/quote']

Julie says "Well I don't know maybe If I'm busy you can always ask one of them and it seems that you like the General Lee as well. I seen you eariler looking at the car, and yes they still drive it everyday."

cue Bo's Crush

Angelena: the general Lee what's that?

cue Julieduke

Julie says "I really wish you getting going with Mike, but I explain it's there stock car and yes I still think they race they named it after General Robert E. Lee famous Civil War fellow in case you heard of him."

Cue Bo's Crush

"The General Lee is Bo and Luke's car. It looks a lot like the 'Mouse' over there except it's orange and has the rebel flag painted on the roof. It's also the fastest car in Hazzard. Or was at one time." Lizzy put in.

cue anyone.

Julie says "Excuse Me Lizzy, was the fastest car in Hazzard County at one time that's not true it still is the fastest car in the county."

cue Lizzy Jackson-Davenport or Bo's Crush or anybody who wants to join the fun were having here.,

Angelena: At one time? do they still use it and why do I have to go with mike?

cue anyone

Julie says "Because, I'm your mother and it hard enough keeping myself out of trouble and besides I think Mike's car is faster that mouse and the General Lee anyday Lizzy."

Angelena: OK gimme one good reason of how I could get in trouble?

cue anyone

Julie says "Maybe, if somebody from the Hazzard County Sheriff's department comes you might mouth off and then I might have to bail you out of jail."

Cue Bo's Crush or LizzyJackson-Davenport or anybody

Angelena: Oh come on mom you sound like uncle Jesse. I can take care of myself.

cue anyone

Julie says "You know your Great-Uncle Jesse Used to say for me to stay put but I never listen he always said you took after me now I believe it."

cue Bo's Crush or Lizzy Jackson-Davenport or anybody

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.