Jump In My Car

Julieduke

What does Everybody think of Mr. X and what happened to him?  

4 members have voted

1. 1. What does Everybody think of Mr. X and what happened to him?

• He Deserved it
    • A Little Mean

Angelena: OK' date=' uncle Luke do you need any help with Lizzy?

cue LizzyJackson davenport or Julieduke[/quote']

Balladeer: Apparently Angelena borrow Mike's car and had Kitt drive her right up her damm what happens that girl in more like her mother the more I get to know her.

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Balladeer: Apparently Angelena borrow Mike's car and had Kitt drive her right up her damm what happens that girl in more like her mother the more I get to know her.

Julie says "Lizzy let's look around that cabin and you know I it's kinda of quiet with everybody around. But first let me talk to my daughter first I just hope that nobody else joins the party while were here."

Cue Bo Crush or Lizzy Davenport or anybody

Julie says "Oh Damm, I know that guy let's hide behind your car first I don't want to blow anything? It's Angelena she couldn't stay out of this I swear that girl is 100 percent Duke now, do you know how much trouble were in if any of the cops come up and see us. Let me clarify something okay, anybody from the Hazzard County Sheriff Department and I know that look that your giving me from twenty years ago, and I know I'm a cop but you it's just not right going behind Rosco's back like this okay.

cue Bo's Crush or LizzyJackson-Davenport"

"Do you remember how often your brother and cousin went behind Rosco's back and actually made something work out better if they had left it to Boss and Rosco? Who is that guy anyway?" Lizzy answered.

cue anyone

"Do you remember how often your brother and cousin went behind Rosco's back and actually made something work out better if they had left it to Boss and Rosco? Who is that guy anyway?" Lizzy answered.

cue anyone

Julie says "That is Ms. Angelena Brianna Duke my daughter I swear Lizzy she is a Duke afterall. I told her to stay and go home with brother and cousin us Duke's don't listen do we. Hey do you remember Bo and Luke telling me not to go in the Boars Nest but did I listen I wished I had listened now."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or Bo's Crush

Angelena: OK' date=' It just sounds like im gonna be in trouble or something.

cue anyone[/quote']

Julie says "Listen, if you see the Sheriff just talk say that Mike took you for a drive and make sure he doesn't see all these other cars her as well. Just stall, please tell me you can stall a cop okay. You did a great job stalling Lt. Morrison and than I was stalling him and why didn't you tell me that a guy tried to kidnap you at school any sooner."

cue Bo's Crush or LizzyJackson-Davenport or Anyone

Angelena: Ok' date=' thanks mom, youre the best and mom thanks and because I knew you would worry. why do worry me so much?

cue anyone[/quote']

Julie says " I still don't approve of this but okay and you know what act like you got lost since you never been much in Hazzard he'll believe you Angelena."

Cue Bo's Crush or LizzyJackson-Davenport

Angelena: Look' date=' How about this if I go back to the farm will that make you happy?

cue Julieduke or LizzyJackson Davenport[/quote']

Julie says "That will make me really happy, a Kitt do us a favor drive her back to the Duke Farm here's the address."

Julie goes and tells the car the farm's address with Lizzy looking on in amazement.

cue Bo's Crush or Lizzy Jackson-Davenport

Angelena: Kitt' date=' what doesnt mom trust me Im almost in college.

cue Julieduke or anyone[/quote']

Kitt says "Well Angelena, your mother doesn't want you in trouble apparently like every other Duke in Hazzard County I've been researching your family lately."

Julie says "Your nosy you know that you don't know the half of it."

Cue Bo's Crush or LizzyJackson-Davenport or anyone

Lizzy rolled her eyes looking from one Duke to the other. "Man, it's bad enough I have to look after one duke but now another one? Let's just hope you're better at this than your brother Julie. Hey look here comes Micheal and Mike."

cue anyone.

Julie says "It's bad enough that she wants to get into trouble but everybody is just encourging this kind of stuff now."

cue anyone

Angelena: but' date=' im not nosy im differnt and you know mom.

cue anyone[/quote']

Julie says "Listen Angelena, you really want to go to college right and keep your nose out of trouble right. It's bad enough you knew the Principal at little too well from all the time you was in his office and you know what I wasn't calling you nosy I calling Kitt that from digging into my family records I'm pretty sure if you would look in Micheal's and Mike's file you might fine some minor infractions as well from what I heard about you Micheal."

Micheal says "Hey, that's not fair it wasn't entirely my fault when everything was happening and besides I was investigating."

Julie says "Uh Micheal, you are forgeting something I'm CSI and we do tend to investigate everything and it's just part of nature I've seen things of people's records that most people aren't too proud of all right. And before anybody can say anything about my family my don't you look into your family I'm sure there are things you wouldn't want to get out now."

Micheal says "Very funny Julie, I thought you liked that's not the impression that I am getting from you right now and you know what I think the Knight Industries Three Thousands is getting a little too personal right now."

Cue anyone

Julie says "Listen Angelena, you really want to go to college right and keep your nose out of trouble right. It's bad enough you knew the Principal at little too well from all the time you was in his office and you know what I wasn't calling you nosy I calling Kitt that from digging into my family records I'm pretty sure if you would look in Micheal's and Mike's file you might fine some minor infractions as well from what I heard about you Micheal."

Micheal says "Hey, that's not fair it wasn't entirely my fault when everything was happening and besides I was investigating."

Julie says "Uh Micheal, you are forgeting something I'm CSI and we do tend to investigate everything and it's just part of nature I've seen things of people's records that most people aren't too proud of all right. And before anybody can say anything about my family my don't you look into your family I'm sure there are things you wouldn't want to get out now."

Micheal says "Very funny Julie, I thought you liked that's not the impression that I am getting from you right now and you know what I think the Knight Industries Three Thousands is getting a little too personal right now."

Cue anyone

Mike says "How can we forget that, but what about you not wanting to go into the Boars Nest for the past twenty years. Why can't you past what happened to you and just walk right in there with your head up high and be put it behind you allreadry. You might be talking tough but I've seen you scared stiff of the guy "Xavier Coltrane" if that's his name at all and you didn't even dare to defend yourself. Why don't you just stay in Crime Lab and investigate instead of going out."

Julie says "Hey Mike, that was different out by the Boars Nest and you know that as well!"

Mike says "Excuse Me Julie, I'm not your kid so don't use that tone with me and we was only trying to help out only and so was Angelena why do you have do everything by yourself."

Cue Anyone

Mike says "How can we forget that, but what about you not wanting to go into the Boars Nest for the past twenty years. Why can't you past what happened to you and just walk right in there with your head up high and be put it behind you allreadry. You might be talking tough but I've seen you scared stiff of the guy "Xavier Coltrane" if that's his name at all and you didn't even dare to defend yourself. Why don't you just stay in Crime Lab and investigate instead of going out."

Julie says "Hey Mike, that was different out by the Boars Nest and you know that as well!"

Mike says "Excuse Me Julie, I'm not your kid so don't use that tone with me and we was only trying to help out only and so was Angelena why do you have do everything by yourself."

Cue Anyone

Just then, at the Moment Hughie Hogg pulled up and he had followed Lizzy in his Beatle and she haven't even notice this yet.

Hughie says "Well let's see wow if only the Sheriff knew what you five was up he be mad at you can't you stay out of this Julie, jeez."

Julie says "Hello Hughie, I see your around again did the Zoo open the gates up again for you and ran out."

Hughie says "That's not very funny, you know your out of your Jursidication right I hope your realize that Julie. And Lizzy, I followed you the whole way here and you didn't even notice me back here you must be losing your edge right now. And anybody wants to know about the Duke Family I could tell you plenty and I'm not too shy to say anything right now. What about when you ran some interference for Brian and Alex when they was in Lt. Morrison stolen car and you almost got caught but I heard if it wasn't for your brother and cousin it would be a different story."

Julie says "Well Hughie and Angelena, that was twenty-one years and I was much younger and very stupid at the time as well."

Micheal says "Oh, Like Mother like Daughter I see where she gets that from now you ain't so perfect yourself."

Cue Anyone

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.