Jump In My Car

Julieduke

What does Everybody think of Mr. X and what happened to him?  

4 members have voted

1. 1. What does Everybody think of Mr. X and what happened to him?

• He Deserved it
    • A Little Mean

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Angelena: OK I'll go' date=' but if you need any help cb me cause I love you mom and i have duke blood and i dont take no for an anwser.

cue Julieduke[/quote']

Julie says "I didn't know that before Angelena and please go and talk to your Uncle Luke and Uncle Bo about what's bothering and please ask to see "Tilly"! You'll be impressed and so will you Mike as well."

Cue Bo's Crush or LizzyJackson-Davenport or anybody

Angelena: (giggles) thanks bye mom' date=' Lizzy be careful, PLease!

cue anyone.[/quote']

Julie says "Bye Angelena, why Lizzy I do believe that my daughter was blushing when Mike said that to her what you think and were always careful right Lizzy I no I am."

Angelena: OK mike what else can Kitt do?

cue anyone

Mike says "You want to see me open him up a bit you allreadry know he can change color right and go really fast and change plates as well. Oh and Drive himself if I don't feel like driving."

Mike says "I don't think Foundation would like but that don't mean I would tell them, and I let you know about that Angelena?"

Cue Bo's Crush or LizzyJackson-Davenport or Anybody

Julie says " I'm planning on buying her car before she leaves for college Lizzy, she keeps borrowing mine and brings it home with no gas in the tank hardly at all. You know, she has some ways just my brother and there is times before I get to work I got to go straight to the gas station it gets annoying at times."

Julie says " I'm planning on buying her car before she leaves for college Lizzy, she keeps borrowing mine and brings it home with no gas in the tank hardly at all. You know, she has some ways just my brother and there is times before I get to work I got to go straight to the gas station it gets annoying at times."

Micheal is looking around and he see's this box with different things in and he notices that there is something small with Julie's name on and a prescription as well. But the date of the last refill was dated from 1988 with couldn't be that current and he is wandering if she would know what this is as well.

Julie see's that Micheal is trying to get her attention and she says "Okay, what in the world did you find now?"

Micheal says "I don't know but I think I found an inhaler but it's from 1987, and has your name on it as well."

Julie walks over and looks at and says "Ok my goodness, that's the inhaler I lost in 1987 I wondered where that went all these years you do know that it's no good now to me. I wonder why this guy would keep this right here and what's in that little bottle next to it I wonder as well."

Micheal says "I don't know, but without a search warrent we might as well these two things behind because that's is drugs and I will be in big trouble if that is found in Kitt and so would you as would if you was riding with me as well."

Julie says "Ya, that would like you was behind everything happening but why did he have those with him. I wonder it he was planning anything on any unsuspecting girls at any of the bars he went around here."

Micheal says "At least we know why he brought you up here now, this is worst why would he try it twice to you. This guy, ain't got no kind of heart Julie I glad they got you out of there when they did."

Julie says "Oh crap, with the way my Asthma was acting who knows what kind of complications that right there would've caused as well."

Micheal says "Kitt, I going to show you something can get the image and let's us know what we just found is and do me a favor call the Sheriff after we leave and tell him it's annoymus tip about the cabin."

Julie says "Oh that's pretty smart because I know what Rosco, would be thinking of you and catching you up here around that right there as well

Cue Bo's Crush or LizzyJackson-Davenport or Anybody

Angelena: so Mike' date=' you think, I can drive Kitt, or you wouldn't trust me like mom?

cue anybody[/quote']

Mike says " Oh I would trust is just you got to ask Kitt first that's all he doesn't even like when I drive him half the time? He's a little territorial about that right there?"

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.