Jump In My Car

Julieduke

What does Everybody think of Mr. X and what happened to him?  

4 members have voted

1. 1. What does Everybody think of Mr. X and what happened to him?

• He Deserved it
    • A Little Mean

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Shoot your car ain't nothing." Lizzy muttered hoping no one would hear what she said.

Cue anyone.

Julie says "Oh I don't think so it's pretty cool but Micheal what is all these special things on the dash, and the tv cameras as well."

Cue Bo's Crush or LizzyJackson-Davenport or anybody

Angelena: Well' date=' I got one question, How are we gonna get Alex out of town you know, if he's anything like his dad mom told me that Hughie has tooken over Hazzard once and might just do it on Boss and put us in Jail.

cue anyone[/quote']

Micheal says "It seems that we have a CSI among us right now, right Julie?"

Julie says "Like I told Lizzy, this isn't Atlanta and I can't being doing that right now besides didn't you tell me once Mike that you was working with the FBI. Maybe you could get in contact with your friends but one thing thow what is does ejector mean in here?"

Micheal says "Oh I got ejector seats in my car kind of like the James Bond movie's and his cars has in them."

Julie says "Angelena one question my made you go out with Alex in the first place, did he have a cool car or something?"

cue Bo's Crush or LizzyJackson-Davenport or anybody

Julie says "Like I told Lizzy, this isn't Atlanta and I can't being doing that right now besides didn't you tell me once Mike that you was working with the FBI. Maybe you could get in contact with your friends but one thing thow what is does ejector mean in here?"

Micheal says "Oh I got ejector seats in my car kind of like the James Bond movie's and his cars has in them."

Julie says "Angelena one question my made you go out with Alex in the first place, did he have a cool car or something?"

Julie says "Angel, are you forgeting something here back in Atlanta at the crime lab they have that tuner inpounded and going over it with a fine tooth comb he doesn't even know that I'm a CSI wait till he finds out what my job in Atlanta. Allthough with all the food wrappers we found in the car he really ought to be paying us to clean out his car. Lizzy, that kid is a real slob we have found some really strange things in his car lately he keeps all kinds things there."

Back at Boss Hoggs' House, it seems that Boss had just his nephew's son and he looks and says "Hey Hughie didn't Lizzy beat you at the Capital City derby or something like that. And Alex why in the world did you date Angelena Duke, you know there's rumors that she's really Brian Coltrane's daughter her mother even gave her the middle name Brianna like nobody in Hazzard or anybody that knows her would even notice."

Alex says "Uncle Boss, are you suggesting that her mother made up the whole story to keep that quiet now?"

Boss says " That's not what I'm saying but it's kind of fishing that's all Alex?"

Julie says "Oh I don't think so it's pretty cool but Micheal what is all these special things on the dash, and the tv cameras as well."

"It ain't cool it's just a piece of scrap metal. You take out all the fancy high tech equipment and what do you have left? The same thing as any other car in the county metal, plastic, and fabric." Lizzy scoffed.

"It ain't cool it's just a piece of scrap metal. You take out all the fancy high tech equipment and what do you have left? The same thing as any other car in the county metal, plastic, and fabric." Lizzy scoffed.

Julie says "Lizzy, ya but this piece of scrap metal outdrove you today but I'm not telling you how?"

Julie says "Lizzy, ya but this piece of scrap metal outdrove you today but I'm not telling you how?"

Micheal says "Hey Lizzy, I didn't know you was racing me now you should've told me about that maybe I would've drove a little faster. You know, I got to tell I did win a actual Formula One race years ago it was the funnest thing I ever did in my life next to coming here."

Julie says "Wait a minute Micheal you won a Formula One race in the past and your just telling me about this now so you do know something about racing then?"

Micheal says "Oh ya, and I did some fancy driving with Kitt in a Stuntshow as well but it was no big deal. Oh ya, and I was a in a Baha Race but never finished the darn thing do to an case I was on."

Julie says "Hey Lizzy, my brother and cousin tell me that the Annual Hazzard County Derby is coming up maybe you see who can outrun the other one than? And Micheal I'll even let you borrow my car back in Atlanta if you want just so nobody thinks your cheating now. I just need a ride back to Atlanta to pick up the car and I'll race you back to Hazzard then?"

Cue Bo's Crush or LizzyJackson-Davenport or anybody.

"The only reason it out drove me today was because it's got that fancy high tech intelligence in it a.k.a. Kitt. Now if you took out the all that crap and made it back into the original trans-am it was it'd be a real race. Which I guarantee you won't win." Lizzy spat heading for the back forty to calm down. She hated having her car questioned.

Cue anyone.

"The only reason it out drove me today was because it's got that fancy high tech intelligence in it a.k.a. Kitt. Now if you took out the all that crap and made it back into the original trans-am it was it'd be a real race. Which I guarantee you won't win." Lizzy spat heading for the back forty to calm down. She hated having her car questioned.

Cue anyone.

Micheal says "Wow, she sure gots a temper on her I guess she don't like getting beat by a city guy and a fancy car then Julie?"

Julie says "Well, maybe you ought to enter into the Annual Hazzard County Derby and drive mine okay. But one warning thow, no cliffs, no visit to Hazzard Car Wash and please no new dents my car has enough."

Micheal says "You sound like you don't trust my driving Julie?"

Julie says "Well Micheal you want to head to Atlanta before either Rosco or Lt. Morrison needs to talk to me and somehow I know he wants me to help out with that car of Xavier's and he'll have to get Lt. Morrison permission to have me help out the Hazzard County Sheriff's Department now."

Micheal says "Point taken, and Lizzy I take you up on that challenge I've decided to take Julie up on her offer and drive her car in the rally now."

Angelena: Well it was back in high school I thought he was cute.

cue anyone

Julie says "Angel, are you forgeting something here back in Atlanta at the crime lab they have that tuner inpounded and going over it with a fine tooth comb he doesn't even know that I'm a CSI wait till he finds out what my job in Atlanta. Allthough with all the food wrappers we found in the car he really ought to be paying us to clean out his car. Lizzy, that kid is a real slob we have found some really strange things in his car lately he keeps all kinds things there."

Back at Boss Hoggs' House, it seems that Boss had just his nephew's son and he looks and says "Hey Hughie didn't Lizzy beat you at the Capital City derby or something like that. And Alex why in the world did you date Angelena Duke, you know there's rumors that she's really Brian Coltrane's daughter her mother even gave her the middle name Brianna like nobody in Hazzard or anybody that knows her would even notice."

Alex says "Uncle Boss, are you suggesting that her mother made up the whole story to keep that quiet now?"

Boss says " That's not what I'm saying but it's kind of fishing that's all Alex?"

Angelena: really, did that find anthing, it would be greatful if they could get a hogg put in jail.

Julie says "Honey, I can't discuss a case with you now you never asked before about it besides it very nice to Alex. You know he does have rights as well."

Cue Bo's Crush

Micheal says "Well Julie there is something I found of your's at least I think this is yours it has your initals on it."

Kitt says "Micheal I left the message for the Sheriff and when he asked I told my name was KIT CARSON? I thought it sound original."

Micheal says "Oh that's good but he's a outlaw during the Western days and he's gone right now and has been for quite a while."

Julie says "Oh Kitt, I think I'm rubbing off on you now. I wonder what Rosco is going to say when he thinks about this a little bit more."

Cue Bo's Crush

Micheal says "Well Julie there is something I found of your's at least I think this is yours it has your initals on it."

Kitt says "Micheal I left the message for the Sheriff and when he asked I told my name was KIT CARSON? I thought it sound original."

Micheal says "Oh that's good but he's a outlaw during the Western days and he's gone right now and has been for quite a while."

Julie says "Oh Kitt, I think I'm rubbing off on you now. I wonder what Rosco is going to say when he thinks about this a little bit more."

Cue Bo's Crush

Bo says "Kitt, that is clever you know I don't know what Rosco would do if he knew he got a tip from a car like you?"

Julie says "I know deny it and claim it was his idea to check out the cabin himself?"

Cue Bo's Crush

Bo says "Kitt, that is clever you know I don't know what Rosco would do if he knew he got a tip from a car like you?"

Julie says "I know deny it and claim it was his idea to check out the cabin himself?"

Cue Bo's Crush

Julie says "Hey Lizzy, what do you think Rosco is going to do when he finds out that a car called him with the tip?"

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or Bo's Crush or anybody

Julie says "Hey Lizzy, what do you think Rosco is going to do when he finds out that a car called him with the tip?"

Lizzy had returned from cooling down a couple seconds before Julie asked her question and scoffed. "Do you really think that Rosco's gonna know that a car called him. I don't think so. So Micheal are you going to take me up on that race or are you too chicken?"

Cue anyone

Lizzy had returned from cooling down a couple seconds before Julie asked her question and scoffed. "Do you really think that Rosco's gonna know that a car called him. I don't think so. So Micheal are you going to take me up on that race or are you too chicken?"

Cue anyone

Micheal says "Well since you put that way I will enter that race with Julie's Trans Am but we got to go pick it up in Atlanta not unless your car will drive itself to Hazzard."

Julie says "Nah, Micheal it's not that good yet!"

Bo says "I don't know Julie, your might be able to drive itself now?"

Julie says "That's not funny Bo."

Micheal says "Well since you put that way I will enter that race with Julie's Trans Am but we got to go pick it up in Atlanta not unless your car will drive itself to Hazzard."

Julie says "Nah, Micheal it's not that good yet!"

Bo says "I don't know Julie, your might be able to drive itself now?"

Julie says "That's not funny Bo."

"I don't know Julie I thought it was." Lizzy said smirking.

Cue anyone.

"I don't know Julie I thought it was." Lizzy said smirking.

Cue anyone.

Julie says "Please, when I get behind the wheel of blackie you can tell I'm driving on the road."

Bo says "And a warning goes out for everybody else to get off the road while your driving!"

Julie says "Well, I never flipped mine Bo."

Julie says "Please, when I get behind the wheel of blackie you can tell I'm driving on the road."

Bo says "And a warning goes out for everybody else to get off the road while your driving!"

Julie says "Well, I never flipped mine Bo."

"I'll make sure when you're out there driving to stay off the sidewalks." Lizzy answered.

"At least now she's not thinking about her friend too much." Luke whispered to Bo. Thankfully Lizzy didn't hear him so her mood stayed about the same.

Cue anyone.

Angelena: Ok' date=' but what am I to do, I can't ask qusetion or help with a case. Will somebody please tell what I can do?

cue Julieduke[/quote']

Julie says "You know what Angelena please don't try to nose around town, I know you mean well but what if their is a fourth guy. And he try's with you to get me to drop the kidnapping charges and everything from twenty years ago."

Micheal says "Hey Julie, I found something of yours at that cabin it silver and tiny and has a picture in it as well."

Julie says "If it's my inhaler twenty years ago please don't toss it a docter told me those things when they get old it's just like tossing a grenade at somebody. I found out the hard way I asked my daughter to pass mine to me and she missed and got the grill and our it exploded and along the steaks that were cooking with Uncle Jesse's famous recipe on it. She was only ten year old, when she tried we still laugh about it thow, I wish I had bought more steaks we had to go to McDonald's that night and I needed the soonest docter appointment in my life. Once I explained what happened but you know it worked out for the best."

Micheal walks over to Julie and says " No it's not an old inhaler but I never knew that fact about them. And Julie this is what I wanted to show you."

Julie takes a look at what Micheal was showing her and she starts to cry because she hadn't see her locket in twenty years and she opened it up and says "Angelena, do you want to see what your grandparents looked right now. Your favor my mother from this picture right here all though I never had the chance to get to know her myself."

Just then Congressman Tropicana pulls in and see's that is a very extra people besides his family and Julie's family.

Micheal says "Julie, is that Congressman Tropicana from Ohio he's very strong-willed about getting a stiffer sentance for the guys that use the date-rape drug."

Julie says "Ya, but me and Bo call him Grandpa and Angelena calls him Great-Grandpa thow."

Julie says "You know what Angelena please don't try to nose around town, I know you mean well but what if their is a fourth guy. And he try's with you to get me to drop the kidnapping charges and everything from twenty years ago."

Angelena: Mom' date='is this a picture of what happened to your parents or then who is Great Grandpa Tropicana supposed to be?

cue Julieduke or Lizzy Jackson Davenport

Balladeer: Now, we know what had happened to Julie's Locket.[/quote']

Julie says "Angel, Great-Grandpa Tropicana is me and your Uncle Bo's Grandfather or put even better he's your Grandma's Daddy and he hated the way he lost his daughter and almost lost his granddaughter as well. Well, you see I was only three months old and I was three months early the night before I was supposed to go home with my parents they was in the car with your Uncle's and there car got hit by a drunk driver who happened to be your Grandma's ex-husband. Your Uncle's survived but our parents never had a chance in that crash."

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.