Dear Diary(Julieduke's private thoughts)

What do you think of this story right here?  

5 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of this story right here?

• I like it, I love it.
    • It's okay.

• Replies 419
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jesse: I believe it' date=' ok we're here. bo, cb Uncle Jesse and Daisy and Luke.

cue Julieduke[/quote']

Julie says "Oh Jesse, I still don't believe I'm pregant yet, those things I've been going through could mean just a touching a stomach that all."

Cue Bo's Crush

Jesse: Who was it?

Julie was sobbing and says "That's what I'm trying to tell you Jesse, I don't know who the guy was all I know is some guy in a Black Pontiac found me in that creek and he gave me a ride but it wasn't the same guy that did this to me it had California plates when he left that said KNIGHT that all I know."

cue Bo's Crush

Jesse:Ok' date=' OK, bo did you cb Uncle Jesse and the rest of the family?

cue Julieduke[/quote']

Bo says "You sound like my mother now Jesse, and yes I did there on there way here and Uncle Jesse wants to know why Julie snuck into the Boars Nest a month ago?"

Julie says "Hey, this ain't fair guys were family were supposed to stick together didn't watch Brady Bunch growing up Jesse?"

Cue Bo's Crush

Jesse: Witha baby? Julie Duke you cannot handle both. stay home!

Julie says "Yes I can Jesse, I very responible I once watch a friend's dog and she had puppies the week she was with me and I handle quite well. And besides I want to go college this years and this is going to be so great as well, there is lots to see in Ohio. Hey Bo, quit looking like that there is lots in Ohio why there's the Pro Football Hall of Fame in Canton I think now."

Cue Bo's Crush

Jesse: No way youre staying here' date=' Julie.[/quote']

Julie says "Oh come on Jesse you sound like Bo, Luke and Uncle Jesse when he hears that I'm pregant but I'm guessing that he allreadry knows about this as well. Oh I was so looking forward to going to Ohio, I hear they have the best Baseball team with the Cleveland Indains and the Cleveland Browns are pretty good as well."

cue Bo's Crush

Jesse: Bo' date=' do you think im sounding like uncle Jesse?[/quote']

Bo says "Wait a minute there it his uh it's like having Uncle Jesse hear as well and I don't believe you the Cleveland Indians are not the best Basebell team. Why it's the Braves have you forgotten that Julie."

Cue Bo's Crush

Jesse: Bo' date=' do you think we should help her out?

cue Julieduke[/quote']

Julie says "Jesse I've getting out of my brother's car for a long time and besides I want to find out what this docter has to say and my he doesn't think I should leave for Ohio."

Cue Bo's Crush

Jesse: Julie' date=' you cant youre going to have a baby for crying out loud , you can leave anywhere![/quote']

Julie says "Allright I got next year by that time the baby will be what maybe about three months I could handle single motherhood and college at the sametime."

Cue Bo's Crush

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.