When we were little - Reader Participation

BoJamesDuke

OKay people,

This is where you come into the story. When we were little is going to be a flashback story but what we need is ideas for flashbacks from you. Have you heard something in the show you would like to be explored - Luke's swinging of a baseball bat at Bo's head for instance.

We need you to post them here so we can put them into the story, so come up with some good ones!!

I had an idea, dont know if its any good or not, That when the boys were younger, Cooter would come over and of course being boys, they would cause trouble. Well, I had that the boys were playing cowboys and indians in the barn, seeing as how the boys then would probably have slingshots or something, they'd shoot each other with them. Well, Bo took his slingshot and was trying to hit Luke, who was in front of the window to the kitchen as Uncle Jesse was standing there doing the dishes and Bo lt go of his sling shot and the rock that he used as an "arrow" hit the window and busted it, shattering the glass and the rock ending up bouncing off of Jesse. Course Jesse gets mad and yells,"Boys!!!" and they run off into different directions of the farm.. I know it aint a great idea as most would have but it was a thought hope it helps!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I have an idea how about Luke and Bo get into their first fight ", unfortunetely

little Luke ends up with a black eye and Bo gets a swollen lip ". When Jesse

hears them in the barn he runs in their and breaks the fight up and he says

" THAT'S ENOUGH OUT OF BOTH YA ", then he gives them a whipping.

I have other story idea about Luke when was about 2 and he gets the chicken pox ", and unfortunetley then Bo gets them so he has his hands full

with two sick little boys but fortunetely they only have it for one week.

• 4 weeks later...