Jesse's Wedding

dukesrule2000

Kathy looked at her father and said dad are you all right. Kyle looked at them and said I don't Know all of a sudden my chest feels tight. Kathy looked at her father and said Dad relax and then she looked at Luke and said call an ambulance. 2 minutes later the Ambulance showed up and took him to County cause thats where he wanted to go. everyone followed in their cars.

IN THE HOSPITAL

Mark walked over and said Kathy your father had an heart attic and there is a lot of damage to the heart. Kathy he's dying. Kathy started to cry. Luke helder. Adam looked at Kaitlyn and Jesse looked at Sarah. Jesse said Mom Sarah and I want to get married now here in the hospital chapal so Grampy can see us get married and Adam said so do Kaitlyn. Kathy smiled and said if thats what you want. and they both said we do. and Kathy looked at Mark and said can he make it to the chaple. and Mark said that could be arranged.

Sarah called her parents and they said they where coming.they would be at the hospital in 5. Sarah and Kaityln went back to the houe to get their dresses

• Replies 595
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kathy walked in her father's room and said Dad. Kyle looked up and he smiled at his daughter. and Kathy said Dad Adam and Kaitlyn Jesse and Sarah are getting married in the hospital Chapail. and they want you to be there sitting in the front row. Kyle smiled and said well lets get going girl my grandsons need me. and Mark walked in and he smiled and he had some nurses help him. and Kathy wheeled him to the chapale. Kyle looked at her and said Kathleen your mother would love this. and to met Adam I know she loves him as much as she loves Jesse.Leventa and Jacob. Kathy hugged her father and said I know she does dad. and she put him in the front row. Kathy saw her sons come out of the room and they both looked very handsome in their tuxes. Kathy walked over to them and hugged them both. and then she took a picture of them and then Kyle said GET A PICTURE of you and your sons. Kathy gave Abby trhe camra and kathy stood in the middle and Abby took the picture. Kathy said Thanks. and Kyle said I want that one on the family wall. Kathy looked at her and said it will be dad.

Reba says "Aunt Kathy that was beautiful for some reason I keep thinking about the very first thing Micheal said to me when he seen me in High School he told his football buddy. Well, He Said "She's Puriter Than a Sunset Over a Cornfield" and of course he didn't know that his football buddy was my cousin Chris Ewing and he later went and told me and he said that he like him to date

After the wedding. Kyle was feeling tired So Abby took him back to his room.

Jesse looked at Sarah and Said howdy Mrs.Duke. Sarah smiled and said Hello Mr Duke. Luke Just laughed cause he remembered that's what him and Kathy did after they said their vows/ Luke said TO Jesse remind me not to tell you any more stories about me and your mother. Jesse just laughed and so did Sarah.

Sarah's mother was crying and she walked up to them and said what a beautiful wedding. and she hugged them both. Sarah's father walked over to Jesse and shook his hand and said welcome to the family son.

Kathy was over talking to Adam and Kaitlyn. Kathy noticed that Kaitlyn looked tired and then she fainted Adam coughter Adam looked at her and said Mom what happened. Kathy looked at Kaitlyn and checked and then she yelled Doug get your butt in here. Doug Carol and Mark came a running. and they took Kaitlyn to an excam room. Adam was very confused.

Luke said Don't worry she;s in the best of hands.

After the wedding. Kyle was feeling tired So Abby took him back to his room.

Jesse looked at Sarah and Said howdy Mrs.Duke. Sarah smiled and said Hello Mr Duke. Luke Just laughed cause he remembered that's what him and Kathy did after they said their vows/ Luke said TO Jesse remind me not to tell you any more stories about me and your mother. Jesse just laughed and so did Sarah.

Sarah's mother was crying and she walked up to them and said what a beautiful wedding. and she hugged them both. Sarah's father walked over to Jesse and shook his hand and said welcome to the family son.

Kathy was over talking to Adam and Kaitlyn. Kathy noticed that Kaitlyn looked tired and then she fainted Adam coughter Adam looked at her and said Mom what happened. Kathy looked at Kaitlyn and checked and then she yelled Doug get your butt in here. Doug Carol and Mark came a running. and they took Kaitlyn to an excam room. Adam was very confused.

Luke said Don't worry she;s in the best of hands.

Reba heard the commotion and she is asking Luke, what is going on right on right now. You know Uncle Luke the very same thing happened to me when I carrying my firstborn it was lucky that Southfork had the docters numbers on hand. Of course it also how Billy Bob found out I was pregant at such a young age. I wish I've waited but you know I have my kids and they are the greatest thing right now. It's so cute when my oldest try's to get tough with the do and the dog doesn't listen to him.

Cue dukesrule2000

Kathy was with Adam. Adam said Mom please go in with Kaitlyn she doesn't know anyone and I know you are a doctor. Kathy said Ok Adam I will go . Kathy looked at Luke. and Luke said Go I will stay here with Adam.

MEANWHILE IN DALLAS TEXAS ON SOUTHFORK

jr was ripping mad. That Kathy has found her son and now they have a relationship and Now Bobby was mad at him. and wasn't talking to him.

Christopher was at southfork talkint to he father about Adam. and he said Dad. you mean Uncle JR took Adam when he was born. and told Kathy he was dead. Wow. and you had no idea eather? Bobby looked at Chris and said No Chris I had no Idea. Just then Pam walked in. and they had a dission you see Bobby and Pam are back together. Pam said Hows Kathy taking it. But before Bobby could finish his cell ring and he said Ok Thanks Luke I will be right there. and then he put the phone down and told Pam and Chris whAT WAS GOING ON . and Pam said I'm going with you and Chris said So am I want to met my older brother. and they left . They headed for the Ewing Jet.

Kathy was with Adam. Adam said Mom please go in with Kaitlyn she doesn't know anyone and I know you are a doctor. Kathy said Ok Adam I will go . Kathy looked at Luke. and Luke said Go I will stay here with Adam.

MEANWHILE IN DALLAS TEXAS ON SOUTHFORK

jr was ripping mad. That Kathy has found her son and now they have a relationship and Now Bobby was mad at him. and wasn't talking to him.

Christopher was at southfork talkint to he father about Adam. and he said Dad. you mean Uncle JR took Adam when he was born. and told Kathy he was dead. Wow. and you had no idea eather? Bobby looked at Chris and said No Chris I had no Idea. Just then Pam walked in. and they had a dission you see Bobby and Pam are back together. Pam said Hows Kathy taking it. But before Bobby could finish his cell ring and he said Ok Thanks Luke I will be right there. and then he put the phone down and told Pam and Chris whAT WAS GOING ON . and Pam said I'm going with you and Chris said So am I want to met my older brother. and they left . They headed for the Ewing Jet.

Flashback: The Night Little Bo was born

Dallas Memorial Hospital

It's a very sad and emtional scene and it seems that Reba's water has broke but it's six weeks too early and the docters are concerned for the baby right now. Reba is concerned because she doesn't want her baby to be born stillborn but she didn't want her son to be early as well she wanted to born around her due date the docter gave her. But it doesn't look like this going to happen. She was out at the horse barn grooming her horse and Micheal was visiting helping her and she wanted to go riding and he was getting very nervous about that as well.

At The Hosptial , all of the Ewings are there including Billy Bob Cowbell why he wants to see his very first grandson even if him and Reba aren't talking. Ever since he suggested an abortion when he had found she was pregant and them three months later when it became apparent that she didn't have no abortion he started talking about giving the baby up for adoption. But Reba told him plainly she didn't want no stranger raising her baby and with everything she has been through she wasn't giving up this baby without a fight.

Cue dukesrule2000(I hope you like the flashback)

in the present

Kathy was still in the room with Kaitlyn. Kaitlyn looked up at Kathy with tears in her eyes and said save my baby. Kathy said Kaitlyn they are doing the best they can. right now you need to calm down and relax. we need to stop the contractions and the medicain they gave you need a chance to work. Kaitlyn said ok mom. and then she looked at Kathy and closed. her eyes and relaxed.

2 HOURS LATER

Pam, Bobby and Christopher walked over to Adam and Adam smiled and he said Dad.

in the present

Kathy was still in the room with Kaitlyn. Kaitlyn looked up at Kathy with tears in her eyes and said save my baby. Kathy said Kaitlyn they are doing the best they can. right now you need to calm down and relax. we need to stop the contractions and the medicain they gave you need a chance to work. Kaitlyn said ok mom. and then she looked at Kathy and closed. her eyes and relaxed.

2 HOURS LATER

Pam, Bobby and Christopher walked over to Adam and Adam smiled and he said Dad.

Reba was praying that Adam and Katalyn's baby was allright she had never seen anybody that scared before in her life. She remember the time she had told Billy Bob that she knew that she wasn't his real daughter and the she was leaving and that he grabbed Little Bo right from her arms and she walked out.

Cue dukesrule2000

Flashback: The Night Little Bo was born

Dallas Memorial Hospital

It's a very sad and emtional scene and it seems that Reba's water has broke but it's six weeks too early and the docters are concerned for the baby right now. Reba is concerned because she doesn't want her baby to be born stillborn but she didn't want her son to be early as well she wanted to born around her due date the docter gave her. But it doesn't look like this going to happen. She was out at the horse barn grooming her horse and Micheal was visiting helping her and she wanted to go riding and he was getting very nervous about that as well.

At The Hosptial , all of the Ewings are there including Billy Bob Cowbell why he wants to see his very first grandson even if him and Reba aren't talking. Ever since he suggested an abortion when he had found she was pregant and them three months later when it became apparent that she didn't have no abortion he started talking about giving the baby up for adoption. But Reba told him plainly she didn't want no stranger raising her baby and with everything she has been through she wasn't giving up this baby without a fight.

Cue dukesrule2000(I hope you like the flashback)

Flashback: The Night Little Bo was Born

Dallas Memorial Hosptial

Micheal Darling shows up and he knows that Reba is in labor and he see's all the Ewing's are there and he walks right up to the hosptial security and he says "I don't want Billy Bob Cowbell hear my Reba or our baby he just wants to give away our baby for adoption for some client with Ewing Oil. And another thing Reba isn't even your daughter so please stay away from her, she is actually the daughter of Texas Ranger Bo Duke and you and J.R. kidnapped her from Hazzard County, Ga. I wish there was something I could've done about that all those years ago but please keep him away from my girlfriend and our baby I'm begging you."

Three hours later the docters come and they says well is this the family of Reba Cowbell and where is Micheal Darling the baby's father.

Micheal says "Yes, that is me so what happen the my baby died didn't he."

Nurse says "No, quite the opposite that is the biggest six week premie I've ever seen in my life he's fighter I don't where he gets his stubborness but he's a survivor."

Cue dukesrule2000

Pam said, Adam how are you? Adam looked at her and said I'm scard really scard. I don't want to lose the baby. Pam hugged him. Kathy came out and she saw Pam hug adam. Adam saw her and Adam said Mom how is she. Kathy smiled and said the contractions has stopped. She is resting right now. Adam She's in her own room now Oh and Adam she needs to say relaxed, You can go in and see Her Room 45. adam hugged his mom and said Thanks Mom. and he went to Katlyn's room.

Kathy walked over to Luke and Kissed him. and said Luke when I saw her there I saw myself.

Luke said I know Sweetheart. Kathy said Luke, I'm so glad that the baby made it. and she fell in Luke's arms. Bobby walked over to Kathy and said Kathy. That baby is stronge, It takes after you. I have never maet a women who is as stronge as you.

There is a emergency call and Dr. Doug Ross gets called and it's stat with a 8 week old baby girl and that he knows the family and that she should tell Dr. Kathy Duke and her husband and let anybody else of the Duke family know as well.

Cue dukesrule2000

Kathy looked at Bobby and said Thanks. and Adam walked over to Kathy and Luke and said Mom, Dad Kaitlyn wants to see you. and we have made a desion. So Kathy and Luke followed Adam in the room.

IN KAITLYN'S ROOM

Kathy walked over to her and said sO WHAT IS THE DISION you made Kaitlyn smiled and Adam Said after we visit Dad in Dallas we want to move to Hazzard

There is a emergency call and Dr. Doug Ross gets called and it's stat with a 8 week old baby girl and that he knows the family and that she should tell Dr. Kathy Duke and her husband and let anybody else of the Duke family know as well.

Cue dukesrule2000

At the emergency room, Reba is there and she has never seen her any of her kids this sick before it's like she was dying herself.

Cue dukesrule2000

Carol ran into Kaityln's room and said Kathythere is a baby that is 8 weeks old that just came in and its a girl and the baby is in your family Kathy and Luke ran out of the room and they saw Reba and she was upset. and when she saw Kathy she Ran to her and said Oh Aunt Kathy none of my kids has ever been this sick before. Kathy said Reba she has the best baby doctor taking of her in Chicago Dr Ross. I will go see what's going on. and then Kathy left.

Carol ran into Kaityln's room and said Kathythere is a baby that is 8 weeks old that just came in and its a girl and the baby is in your family Kathy and Luke ran out of the room and they saw Reba and she was upset. and when she saw Kathy she Ran to her and said Oh Aunt Kathy none of my kids has ever been this sick before. Kathy said Reba she has the best baby doctor taking of her in Chicago Dr Ross. I will go see what's going on. and then Kathy left.

Julie was watching as she watching Little Jamie Erin and she dreaded telling Micheal about this but she looks at the Dr. Ross and says "Is my little girl going to be okay, I would hate to tell her father that I got to plan a funeral now."

Cue dukesrule2000

Doug was about to tell her when Kathy walked in and she said Doug THe baby's mother is out in the hall and she is real worried. Doug looked at Kathy and said Take me to her. and Kathy took Doug to Reba and He told Reba That Jamie has the flu a real bad case of it.I cave her some medicain and it should bring the feaver down you can go in with her if you Like. Reba ran to her Baby's room

Doug looked at her and said who was other women. and Kathy said Nobody.

Luke walked over and asked Howa Jamie and Doug said she is Stable. and Doug walked away.

Kathy looked at Luke and said Juliy is here. Luke said ok we will keep an eye out.

Adam walked over to his mother and said Mom when you and Dad leave for Hazzard Kaitlyn and I are going with you we want to move to Hazard. Kathy smiled and said That's great. But I think you shoud Spend Some time with your Father Bobby In Dallas first. Adam said Ok mom

Doug was about to tell her when Kathy walked in and she said Doug THe baby's mother is out in the hall and she is real worried. Doug looked at Kathy and said Take me to her. and Kathy took Doug to Reba and He told Reba That Jamie has the flu a real bad case of it.I cave her some medicain and it should bring the feaver down you can go in with her if you Like. Reba ran to her Baby's room

Doug looked at her and said who was other women. and Kathy said Nobody.

Luke walked over and asked Howa Jamie and Doug said she is Stable. and Doug walked away.

Kathy looked at Luke and said Juliy is here. Luke said ok we will keep an eye out.

Adam walked over to his mother and said Mom when you and Dad leave for Hazzard Kaitlyn and I are going with you we want to move to Hazard. Kathy smiled and said That's great. But I think you shoud Spend Some time with your Father Bobby In Dallas first. Adam said Ok mom

Reba says "Okay Juliy what's going on I can't help but I worried sick about little Jamie Erin here she why baby and I can't tell Micheal just yet he think I'm a bad mother now and try to Custody of all five kids from me."

Cue Dusty Rose Duke

Pam was watching and she was giving her a dirty look. Chris walked over to her and said Mom are you all right? Pam looked at her Son and said Ya Chrisopher I'm fine. and she walked away. Chris walked over to his father and said Dad something is wrong with mom. Bobby said Ok Chris I will go talk to her. and then he left. Chris walked over to Adam. and said well brother, how dose it feel to be a Ewing. Adam smiles and said I don't know, But I'm not only a Ewing I'm a Duke as well. Chris looked at him and said how can you be a Duke Luke Isn't your father. Adam said ya he is. he is my step- father and I will treat him as my father until he proves other wise.

Chris walked away.

Bobby walked over to Pam and put his arms around her. and said Hay Baby. Pam pulled away. Bobby looked at her and said what's the mater Pam? Pam looked at him and said You wish you where still with Kathleen? After all she gave you a biolocal son and you are thinking Jesse Leventa and Jacob could have been yours as well. Bobby looked at her and said Pam I love you and Kathleen loves Luke very much. and they is no one getting her away from Luke. Beleive JR has tried. and it never worked. We have Chrisopher.

Bobby walked over to Pam and put his arms around her. and said Hay Baby. Pam pulled away. Bobby looked at her and said what's the mater Pam? Pam looked at him and said You wish you where still with Kathleen? After all she gave you a biolocal son and you are thinking Jesse Leventa and Jacob could have been yours as well. Bobby looked at her and said Pam I love you and Kathleen loves Luke very much. and they is no one getting her away from Luke. Beleive JR has tried. and it never worked. We have Chrisopher.

Bobby says "But honey Jesse, Leventa and Jacob is Luke's kids not mine and Christopher and You is all I need besides I love you Pammy."

Cue dukesrule2000

Pam gave him a look and said Bobby do you mean it. Bobby smiles and said sure I do. and then he kissed her.

Kathy was watching Jamie Lee and Luke was by here side. Reba was so

Happy that Jamie has no feaver now and is getting better. Kathy was about to saw something when there was a code Red and Mark ran toward Kyles room. and Kathy ran in behind him and she saw her father do into caratic arrest. and they couldn't get him to come back. So finily Mark said I'm calling it. Time of death 3:00pm. Kathy fell in Lukes arms and she started to cry.

Pam gave him a look and said Bobby do you mean it. Bobby smiles and said sure I do. and then he kissed her.

Kathy was watching Jamie Lee and Luke was by here side. Reba was so

Happy that Jamie has no feaver now and is getting better. Kathy was about to saw something when there was a code Red and Mark ran toward Kyles room. and Kathy ran in behind him and she saw her father do into caratic arrest. and they couldn't get him to come back. So finily Mark said I'm calling it. Time of death 3:00pm. Kathy fell in Lukes arms and she started to cry.

Reba did the only think she could think of and she had seen that Bobby and Pam, and Chris Ewing was there and she asks them to come in the room where she was at and she says "Uncle Bobby, did I ever get as sick as my little Jamie did just now she's doing better now but I got to know this because I refuse to talk to Billy Bob or J.R. Ewing if you know what I mean."

Cue dukesrule2000