Jesse's Wedding

dukesrule2000

Katalin says "You know, I think were in for a big surprize honey from your Mom and I think we better be here."

Adam says "Katalin, do you really want to get to know the Luthor's why there stories that Lionel helped with killing his parents in a fire and that Lex was blamed for Lana Luthor disappearance but he was cleared of all charges. Are you sure you want to meet your Family."

Katalin says "Adam, there my family do I need to say more and I think when you meet them after the honeymoon you can handle than just fine. Besides you got to deal with the Ewing's and listen when you are ready to go to Southfork I'll be right by your side."

cue dukesrule2000

Meanwhile on the Spencer Plane

Lois says "Clark, honey I wonder who this Adam Cornwell and Katalin Smith and it seems they are getting married in a week."

Clark says "Honey, we will meet them when we land and it seems that Aunt Kathy will surprize us with something and I feel it in my bones."

Cue dukesrule2000

• Replies 595
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

AT THE HOSPITAL

Abby wheeled Kathy out to Luke and Luke smiled and said how is everything Abby smiled everything is going great. I will let Kathy tell you the rest. Luke looked at her and said Ok Sweetheart what's going on? Kathy said Take me home and I will show you. Luke said ok He picked her up and carried her to The General Lee. Kathy though Man I'm going to miss this.

LATER THAT NIGHT

The family was all talking when there was a knock on the door Jesse answered it and he yell it's Lois and Clark and Lithle Kathleen.

Reba walked over and said you are jest in time Aunt Kathy was about to tell us something. SO THE ALL WALKED IN TO THE lIVING ROOM. Kathy smiled at everyone and she grabed her cane and she slowly stood up. everyone was quite. Then she started to walk to the man hat she loved. She walked right into his Arms. and everyone cheered.

AT THE HOSPITAL

Abby wheeled Kathy out to Luke and Luke smiled and said how is everything Abby smiled everything is going great. I will let Kathy tell you the rest. Luke looked at her and said Ok Sweetheart what's going on? Kathy said Take me home and I will show you. Luke said ok He picked her up and carried her to The General Lee. Kathy though Man I'm going to miss this.

LATER THAT NIGHT

The family was all talking when there was a knock on the door Jesse answered it and he yell it's Lois and Clark and Lithle Kathleen.

Reba walked over and said you are jest in time Aunt Kathy was about to tell us something. SO THE ALL WALKED IN TO THE lIVING ROOM. Kathy smiled at everyone and she grabed her cane and she slowly stood up. everyone was quite. Then she started to walk to the man hat she loved. She walked right into his Arms. and everyone cheered.

Katalin says "Up Adam, I knew your Momma had something up her sleeve and congratulations Mom I knew you could do it again."

Adam says "I'll be darned Mom's walking with a cane but she's walking again I guess you just can't keep a Spencer Honey. Katalin, I'm ready to except that the Luthor's are your family your will to except the Bobby Ewing is my father and J.R, Ewing is my Uncle so what more is there to say."

Clark says "Wow, Aunt Kathy that's break through your walking you know little Kathleen is getting be just like her Daddy. Oh by the who's Adam Cornwell and Katalin Smith and they are getting married as well."

Katalin's cellphone rings and she answers and says "Hello this Katalin Smith soon to Cornwell and who is this right now."

Lionel pause for a moment because this is the first time he has ever talked to his daughter and he says "This is Lionel Luthor and I am your father Katalin."

Just then Katalin faints and stuns everybody in the room and everybody is concerned because she is pregant as well.

Cue dukesrule2000(I think Clark was surprized to learn who Katalin's parents were just now, I wonder what Lois and everybody else is going to think after that secret was spilled.)

Tom looked at Rachael and said let me make a call mam. and then he turned around and picked up the phone and called Luke

AT THE HOUSE

Luke's cell phone rings and Luke picks it up and Luke saidOh No ok Tom we will be right there. and he hung up and he looked at Jesse and said they have a problem at the Hotel that we need to attend to.

and Jesse said ok.and they Left.

AT THE HOTEL

Luke and Jesse walked in and they saw Rachael with a little who's about 18 months old. Rachael walked over to Jesse and she gave him a hug Jesse pushed her away. and she said Now Jesse is that any way to treat the mother of your son.. Jesse looked at the little Boy and he did look like him he had the dark curly hair and Blue eyes. and Rachael said met Jesse Kyle Duke JR. Luke said Rachael we want a pernety test done. Rachael was mad. Jesse said ya we do and you can stay here at the hotel for free until then. and then she gave her a room Key. and she left. Jesse sat down and said Dad how am I going to tell Sarah. Dad I don't want to lose her. I would die without her

Tom looked at Rachael and said let me make a call mam. and then he turned around and picked up the phone and called Luke

AT THE HOUSE

Luke's cell phone rings and Luke picks it up and Luke saidOh No ok Tom we will be right there. and he hung up and he looked at Jesse and said they have a problem at the Hotel that we need to attend to.

and Jesse said ok.and they Left.

AT THE HOTEL

Luke and Jesse walked in and they saw Rachael with a little who's about 18 months old. Rachael walked over to Jesse and she gave him a hug Jesse pushed her away. and she said Now Jesse is that any way to treat the mother of your son.. Jesse looked at the little Boy and he did look like him he had the dark curly hair and Blue eyes. and Rachael said met Jesse Kyle Duke JR. Luke said Rachael we want a pernety test done. Rachael was mad. Jesse said ya we do and you can stay here at the hotel for free until then. and then she gave her a room Key. and she left. Jesse sat down and said Dad how am I going to tell Sarah. Dad I don't want to lose her. I would die without her

Rachael says "Oh by the way what is that cute cousin Clark up to lately you know if he's single it wouldn't bother me not one bit."

Jesse says "Well Rachael, Clark is married and him and Lois have a little girl named after my Mom and they are very happy."

cue dukesrule2000

Katalin says "Up Adam, I knew your Momma had something up her sleeve and congratulations Mom I knew you could do it again."

Adam says "I'll be darned Mom's walking with a cane but she's walking again I guess you just can't keep a Spencer Honey. Katalin, I'm ready to except that the Luthor's are your family your will to except the Bobby Ewing is my father and J.R, Ewing is my Uncle so what more is there to say."

Clark says "Wow, Aunt Kathy that's break through your walking you know little Kathleen is getting be just like her Daddy. Oh by the who's Adam Cornwell and Katalin Smith and they are getting married as well."

Katalin's cellphone rings and she answers and says "Hello this Katalin Smith soon to Cornwell and who is this right now."

Lionel pause for a moment because this is the first time he has ever talked to his daughter and he says "This is Lionel Luthor and I am your father Katalin."

Just then Katalin faints and stuns everybody in the room and everybody is concerned because she is pregant as well.

Cue dukesrule2000(I think Clark was surprized to learn who Katalin's parents were just now, I wonder what Lois and everybody else is going to think after that secret was spilled.)

Adam is right by her side and it seems she is okay and she says "Excuse aren't that reporter Clark Kent and your wife Lois Lane and your both reporters for the Daily Planet as well."

Clark says "Yes we are, but my wife is on Maternity leave right now but excuse did you just say your father was Lionel Luther and your brother Lex Luthor I don't think you want to get to friendly with them I know them quite well and they ain't the best people to have for family. I met some of my natural family in the past and I'll gladlly take the Dukes as my family, my uncle tried to practially kill me and it seems his daughter my cousin tried to set me up for it."

Katalin says "Well, I ain't too exactly in a hurry to meet my family and well I hope that Lionel never calls me again. Where was he when my mother died and I was bouncing from foster home to foster home he could've manned up then and said he was father Clark."

Cue dukesrule2000

Meanwhile in the nursery

Kathy was taking care of Jacob and she was holding him and said soon Jacob I will be walking like I use to. and I will be running after you soon. I hope you ain't going to be in mistive like your brothe Jesse was. Jacob Just smiled. Kathy said you are aren't you? Just then Sarah walked in and said Mom why do you think Tom called? Kathy said there was probly a problem at the Hotel. don't worry about it.

Sarah looked at her and said Mom something doesn't feel right. Kathy looked at her and she knew what she was talking about. Kathy said Sarah always trush your gut feelings.

Luke and Jesse came in the house and Luke walked over to Kathy and said sweetheart we need to talk. and Kathy said Ok and she walked over to him and they walked outside. Kathy saw his face and Said Baby what's going on? Luke looked at her and said Rachael is back and she has a 18 month old son and she says Jesse is the father. I told her we want a perenty test done. and she agred do you think you can talk to Doug cause I don't want anyone else to handle this. Kathy said Ya I agree with you.

IN HAZZARD

TOMMY Jorden was woundering where Rachael went with his son.Little Tommy.

Jesse remembered that Rachael was dating his friend Tommy the same time She was dating him. So he called Tommy and Tommy said Hay Jesse What's up

MEANWHILE AT THE HOTEL

Sarah was at the hotel to drop something of for Luke. she ran in to Rachael with her son. Rachael looked at her and said how does it feel you are going to be a Step-mom to my son. Sarah just looked at her. and then she loked at the little boy. and she ran out.

BACK AT THE SPENCER HOUSE

IN THE GUEST HOUSE

Jesse was talking to Tommy and he told Jesse that they all ready had a test done and tommy was the father and the boys name is Tommy Jr not Jesse Jr. Jesse said If you want I can sent the Spencer plane to get you and you can come get her. Tommy said Thanks Bud I would like that and I will keep her here she won't be bothering you again.

Just then Sarah walked threw the door. and She walked over to Jesse and Slaped his face. and she went to the bedroom.

Jesse ran after her. and when he got to the bedroom he saw her packing. and Jesse said Baby what's the matter? Sarah looked at him and said What's the mater you have the gull to ask me what's the matter? I went to the hotel. Dad asked me to drop off some papers in his office. on the way out I ran into someone you know I beleive her name is rachael and he had the cutest little boy with her. and he looks like a sertion guy I know. Jesse said Baby listen That Boy isn't mine. He's my buddies Son. Sarah looked at Jesse and said. Sso why is Rachael saying the boy is yours? I Don't Know. Baby please don't leave.

Sarah saw the look in his eyes the look she could never say no to and he knew it. and She smiled and said ok Jesse I'll Stay. But we need to get this strait. I know and thats where my parents come in . I was about to go see them want to come with me? Sarah looked at him and said I'm with you all the way.

Jesse ran after her. and when he got to the bedroom he saw her packing. and Jesse said Baby what's the matter? Sarah looked at him and said What's the mater you have the gull to ask me what's the matter? I went to the hotel. Dad asked me to drop off some papers in his office. on the way out I ran into someone you know I beleive her name is rachael and he had the cutest little boy with her. and he looks like a sertion guy I know. Jesse said Baby listen That Boy isn't mine. He's my buddies Son. Sarah looked at Jesse and said. Sso why is Rachael saying the boy is yours? I Don't Know. Baby please don't leave.

Sarah saw the look in his eyes the look she could never say no to and he knew it. and She smiled and said ok Jesse I'll Stay. But we need to get this strait. I know and thats where my parents come in . I was about to go see them want to come with me? Sarah looked at him and said I'm with you all the way.

Clark looks at Lois and says "You know, it seems that I recall a girl named Rachel that Jesse dated when he was younger and he broke with her and then she dated Tommy Jordan and that she claimed that she pregant with his child. Oh shoot Lois, she even flirted with me as well of course it didn't get very far I very devoted to you and you know that as well."

Lois says "I know that Clark, and I remember watching her flirting with you getting jealous as ever and I walked over to Rachael and went and asked what in the world was going on with her and let her know that you was my man and not hers."

Reba says "Oh Lois, with the Dukes is seems all the guys are handsome as ever and all the wives got to watch for somebody to take their guys. Just last years Charlie's ex-girlfriend who walked away from him and Charlene and tried to get him back and of course it didn't get very far well his wife answered the door and told him never to come back again."

Lois says "Hey Katalin are you ready to defend your man if any woman tries to come between you and him in the future then."

Katalin says "I'm ready I'll ever be and I'll let her know who man he is right then and there."

cue dukesrule2000

Kathy smiled as she heard the younger generation of Dukes Talking. and she walked up to them and said Ya I had the same proble as Jesse an Sarah You see Lou-ann Henderson. was telling everyone that her son Keith was Luke's. and it was proven that He wasn't But she kept saying it So I decided to get tough with her. Luke started to laugh. and said You pushed her in Hazzard Lake. Everyone laughed.

Adam smiled and said Mom you didn't push in the lake? I sure did Adam, and she still tried to get Luke. right up till Jesse was born and I fought her all the way. and every now and then she still tries to get Luke. But I'm right there to set her strait. and I owe her for what she said when we where getting ready to move here. Luke looked at her and Kathy swmiled and said Ya Baby I hurd her. I just thought wait til I come back home . She will get what's coming to her. Adam laughed and said Mom I would like to be there when you get her. Luke Just laughed. Jesse came running in and Sarah was right behind him. and they walked over to them and they told everyone What his plan was and He looked at Adam and said Bro she doesn't know you. Adam looked at Kaitlyn and she said go ahead it's to help your brother. and they went into play Jesse and Adam went to the hotel to set up Rachael. Meanwhile Luke and Kathy was going to wait for Tommy to show up and pick him up and take him to the hotel.

Adam smiled and said Mom you didn't push in the lake? I sure did Adam, and she still tried to get Luke. right up till Jesse was born and I fought her all the way. and every now and then she still tries to get Luke. But I'm right there to set her strait. and I owe her for what she said when we where getting ready to move here. Luke looked at her and Kathy swmiled and said Ya Baby I hurd her. I just thought wait til I come back home . She will get what's coming to her. Adam laughed and said Mom I would like to be there when you get her. Luke Just laughed. Jesse came running in and Sarah was right behind him. and they walked over to them and they told everyone What his plan was and He looked at Adam and said Bro she doesn't know you. Adam looked at Kaitlyn and she said go ahead it's to help your brother. and they went into play Jesse and Adam went to the hotel to set up Rachael. Meanwhile Luke and Kathy was going to wait for Tommy to show up and pick him up and take him to the hotel.

Adam walked to where Rachael was and he says "Excuse me miss I don't recall your name I need to directions to the Bulls game tonight I was wandering if you could help he me out."

Rachael checks out Adam and decides to give him directions and she is starts undressing him in her mind.

cue dukesrule2000

Rachael looked at Adam and said why don't you have a drink with me before you go to the game. Adam said I can never turned down a beautiful women. Rachael smiled as he sat down. and Adam said Hi Im Adam Cornwell. Rachael smiled and said I;m Rachael. and then he saw a little boy run up to her. and he said your son. and Rachael said ya. I fixing to get alot of money from his father's famlily. his father Grandfather is Kyle Spencer. Wow you hit it big then I hear that Mr Spencer owns at least 10 hotels including the one we are in. Adam said. Ya And his father runs them all.I going to stick it big. and my son isn't even his. It's my boyfriends back home. Rachael said as she stared to laugh. Jesse was hiding in the bushes and he got all of it on tape. and he whispared got you Rachael.

Rachael looked at Adam and said why don't you have a drink with me before you go to the game. Adam said I can never turned down a beautiful women. Rachael smiled as he sat down. and Adam said Hi Im Adam Cornwell. Rachael smiled and said I;m Rachael. and then he saw a little boy run up to her. and he said your son. and Rachael said ya. I fixing to get alot of money from his father's famlily. his father Grandfather is Kyle Spencer. Wow you hit it big then I hear that Mr Spencer owns at least 10 hotels including the one we are in. Adam said. Ya And his father runs them all.I going to stick it big. and my son isn't even his. It's my boyfriends back home. Rachael said as she stared to laugh. Jesse was hiding in the bushes and he got all of it on tape. and he whispared got you Rachael.

Adam says "Darling your talking to Jesse's older brother and you sure are sweet I sure hope Tommy gets to here this tape that my brother has on you."

Rachael says "Well, that is the sneakiest thing I've ever seen Jesse ever pull on me and I now I do believe you're his brother."

Cue dukesrule2000

Adam says "Darling your talking to Jesse's older brother and you sure are sweet I sure hope Tommy gets to here this tape that my brother has on you."

Rachael says "Well, that is the sneakiest thing I've ever seen Jesse ever pull on me and I now I do believe you're his brother."

Cue dukesrule2000

Katalin comes walking out and says "You sure are a good cop honey, I can't believe how well you turned on the charm for Rachael there."

Cue dukesrule2000

Adam smiled and said I 'm my mother's son. and Jesse said you sure are and both boys started to laugh. Just then Kathy and Luke walked in with Tommy and Rachael said oh no. and Tommy walked over to her and he said. I know what you have done to Jesse and I suing you for custdy of my son and the tape that Jesse has will prove that you are a unfir mother. Tommy looked at the Dukes and said Thanks. He took his son and Left. and then eveyone started to cheer. and then Sarah ran over to Jesse and jumped into his arms and kissed him right in front of Rachael. Rachael gave them a dirty look. Luke just smiled. then they all went home.

then Kathy said hay we have a wedding tomorrow. and Kaitlyn smiled.

AT THE HOUSE

Kaitlyn was in her room and she was looking in her closet and she started to cry. Kathy walked into the room and she was carring something. Kathy said Kaitlyn , What's the matter? Kaitlyn whiped her eyes. and Said I don't have anything to ware for my wedding. Kathy smiled and said yes you do. and she hadned her. her wedding dress. She looked at Kathy and said oh mom is't beautiful. Thank you. Luke walked in and he smiles and said I know you will be as beautful in it as Kath was. When I saw he walk down to me in that Dress all I saw was her. she was so beautiful.

KATHY SMILED.

downstairs

Jesse and Adam where talking. Bro thanks for your help with rachael. Anytime bro. That's what Brothers do. and that laugh. Leventa comes running in with her flower girl dress on and she said adam how do I look. Adam smiled at his sister and said Sis you look beautiful. Leventa smiled. and she ran to her room. Jesse smiled and said now you done it she will have a swelled head now. Adam laugh. Reba came up to her cousins and said well this family is growing. Jesse said Ya. as dad would say Uncle Jesse would be proud. Adam looked at him and said who is Uncle Jesse. and Jesse went and told him about Uncle Jesse.

Adam smiled and said I 'm my mother's son. and Jesse said you sure are and both boys started to laugh. Just then Kathy and Luke walked in with Tommy and Rachael said oh no. and Tommy walked over to her and he said. I know what you have done to Jesse and I suing you for custdy of my son and the tape that Jesse has will prove that you are a unfir mother. Tommy looked at the Dukes and said Thanks. He took his son and Left. and then eveyone started to cheer. and then Sarah ran over to Jesse and jumped into his arms and kissed him right in front of Rachael. Rachael gave them a dirty look. Luke just smiled. then they all went home.

then Kathy said hay we have a wedding tomorrow. and Kaitlyn smiled.

AT THE HOUSE

Kaitlyn was in her room and she was looking in her closet and she started to cry. Kathy walked into the room and she was carring something. Kathy said Kaitlyn , What's the matter? Kaitlyn whiped her eyes. and Said I don't have anything to ware for my wedding. Kathy smiled and said yes you do. and she hadned her. her wedding dress. She looked at Kathy and said oh mom is't beautiful. Thank you. Luke walked in and he smiles and said I know you will be as beautful in it as Kath was. When I saw he walk down to me in that Dress all I saw was her. she was so beautiful.

KATHY SMILED.

downstairs

Jesse and Adam where talking. Bro thanks for your help with rachael. Anytime bro. That's what Brothers do. and that laugh. Leventa comes running in with her flower girl dress on and she said adam how do I look. Adam smiled at his sister and said Sis you look beautiful. Leventa smiled. and she ran to her room. Jesse smiled and said now you done it she will have a swelled head now. Adam laugh. Reba came up to her cousins and said well this family is growing. Jesse said Ya. as dad would say Uncle Jesse would be proud. Adam looked at him and said who is Uncle Jesse. and Jesse went and told him about Uncle Jesse.

Adam was all ears as they say and he wandered what Uncle Jesse would've said it he would've had the chance to meet him.

Reba says "I don't know Adam, but you know Uncle Jesse took me and my Mom in when Billy Bob left her and he had seen I was Dad's daughter and they say he used to hold me when I was little."

Cue dukesrule2000

Adam was all ears as they say and he wandered what Uncle Jesse would've said it he would've had the chance to meet him.

Reba says "I don't know Adam, but you know Uncle Jesse took me and my Mom in when Billy Bob left her and he had seen I was Dad's daughter and they say he used to hold me when I was little."

Cue dukesrule2000

Katalin says " Hey Reba, what did you feel like the day of your wedding when got married."

Reba says "Well Katalin, when me and my ex-husband we just got married by the judge so I missed out on the whole experience and I ever get married again I want a church wedding and all my kids and all the family even you and Adam as well."

Cue Dukesrule2000

Why don't you ask Aunt Kathy? Reba Said. just then Kathy walked in and said ask me what? How did you feel when you married Uncle Luke? Reba said. Kathy said well we got married on the farm. Iwas very nervice.until i saw Luke. he looked so Handsome in a tux.and my eyes where on him.

Kathy smiled as she remered that day you know we will be married 25 years next week. man time does fly.

Jesse looked at his brother and said. So bro, tomorrow is the big dsy. Adam smiles and said Ya it is and I'm glad I can celbrate it with my family. a Family I didn't know I had. and it feels great to have this large of a family. But I'm kinda skeptial of meeting the Ewing side though. Kathy walked over to him and said all the Ewings ain't bad. Just J.R. I giving you my Ewing stock and voting rights. cause I don't want anything to do with the Ewing Oil. and that should make you have as much power in Ewing Oil then Jr him self. and I know Bobby will help you. and then Kathy handed him all the papers. He looked at her and smiled. Kathy said be careful your Uncle can be ruthless.

Luke walked over to Kathy ans said Sweetheart did you forget you have phucail theropy today. Kathy looked at him and said I forgot Abby must be mad. and then she said bye and they walked out the door. Adam looked at Jesse and said is mom always this struburn, Jesse smiles and said ya she is. Kaitlyn came down the stairs and said Adam Mom is going to let me ware her wedding dress and it's beautiful. Jesse picked up a wedding picture and it was their mother and he showed it to Adam and he looked at it and he said wow our mother is beautiful. who is the women standing next to mom. Jesse said that is our grandmother Rebecca Spencer. she died a few years ago and Gramps is still taking it hard. That's one of the reasons why I came to Chicago. she he wouldn't be a lone.

AT THE HOSPITAL..

Abby said Kathy you are making grat progress. I think you don't need me anymore. and if you want you can go back to Hazzard and conture your life there. Kathy was all excited and she said thank Iknow Luke misses the farm pluse I have a score to settle with some one and Abby said Kathy now don't over do it Kathy smiled and said Ok I won't but she had this coming a long time.. Abby just smiled and then they both walked out and Kathy told Luke what was going on and he smiled. and then they went home.

AT THE SPENCER HOUSE

Kaitlyn was talking to Sarah and said I never had a family like this. Sarah said ya the Dukes are an Awsome family. they stick up for each other. What mom tells me about the Ewings they stap each other in the back so I would be very careful about that side of the family. Kaitlyn said I agree.

Just then Luke and Kathy walked threw the door and they told everyone the good news and Leventa was real Happy and said we are going home. Kyle walked in and he had a sad look on his face and Kathy walked over to him and said Dad you knew that as soon a I was better we where going back to the farm. Kyle said I know I guess I just got use to my kids being around me. Vance and Tina are here and I love them.but I never get to see Jesse, Leventa and Jacob. Kathy understood where he was coming from. Dad Jesse is staying here with you and help you with the hotels remember. Kyle smiled and said ya I remember. and then he sat down.

AT THE HOSPITAL..

Abby said Kathy you are making grat progress. I think you don't need me anymore. and if you want you can go back to Hazzard and conture your life there. Kathy was all excited and she said thank Iknow Luke misses the farm pluse I have a score to settle with some one and Abby said Kathy now don't over do it Kathy smiled and said Ok I won't but she had this coming a long time.. Abby just smiled and then they both walked out and Kathy told Luke what was going on and he smiled. and then they went home.

AT THE SPENCER HOUSE

Kaitlyn was talking to Sarah and said I never had a family like this. Sarah said ya the Dukes are an Awsome family. they stick up for each other. What mom tells me about the Ewings they stap each other in the back so I would be very careful about that side of the family. Kaitlyn said I agree.

Just then Luke and Kathy walked threw the door and they told everyone the good news and Leventa was real Happy and said we are going home. Kyle walked in and he had a sad look on his face and Kathy walked over to him and said Dad you knew that as soon a I was better we where going back to the farm. Kyle said I know I guess I just got use to my kids being around me. Vance and Tina are here and I love them.but I never get to see Jesse, Leventa and Jacob. Kathy understood where he was coming from. Dad Jesse is staying here with you and help you with the hotels remember. Kyle smiled and said ya I remember. and then he sat down.

Reba says "You know I sure do miss the farm in Smallville and I know the kids do why Little Bo is just itching to climb our tree ever since one of cousins taught him how to. Now I'm worried about that just image the emergency room visit because of falling out of trees."

cue dukesrule2000