Jesse's Wedding

dukesrule2000

• Replies 595
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Faith and Tim came on stage and the crowd went wild. Faith said Thank you I love Chicago. Everyone yelled. and said We have lots of Surpries for everyone tonight. Tim said. Now to tell you why we are here. (She went to tell everyone Kathy's STORY) Ladies and gentlmen here are Dr Kathleen Duke and Her Husband Luke Duke. her Son Jesse Duke and his fence Sarah. AND Kathy'and Luke's Daughter Leventa Duke and they also have a 4 week old son Jacob. but he's not here tonight. and Luke Kathy Leventa Jesse and Sarah all went on stage and everyone clapped Tim looked at Kathy and said Kat we have some surprises for you and we have asked some friends to Help us. I cheeted and asked Luke who you liked and Now here's Toby Keith singing How do you like me Know?

AFTER THE CONCERT

Everyone was gone. and the artest and the Dukes where talking and they had their picture taken with the artest. and Kathy said Thank you to all of them. and then they went back to the house.

AT THE SPENCER HOUSE..

Luke hurd Jacob crying and Kyle came carrien him down. and Kyle smiled and said I brought him down before he woke the others, I think he wants his mother, Kathy smiled and Kyle walked over to her and he handed her Jacob. Sheri walked over and said Oh Kathy he's so Handsome. Kathy looked at her and said Ya he looks alot like Jesse. when Jesse was a baby,

Luke looked at Bill and said Bill we need to talk. and then Bo said Luke I'm coming with you and David said so am I. and the four of them went to the parlor to talk.

AFTER THE CONCERT

Everyone was gone. and the artest and the Dukes where talking and they had their picture taken with the artest. and Kathy said Thank you to all of them. and then they went back to the house.

AT THE SPENCER HOUSE..

Luke hurd Jacob crying and Kyle came carrien him down. and Kyle smiled and said I brought him down before he woke the others, I think he wants his mother, Kathy smiled and Kyle walked over to her and he handed her Jacob. Sheri walked over and said Oh Kathy he's so Handsome. Kathy looked at her and said Ya he looks alot like Jesse. when Jesse was a baby,

Luke looked at Bill and said Bill we need to talk. and then Bo said Luke I'm coming with you and David said so am I. and the four of them went to the parlor to talk.

David says "Uncle Bill, you can't hold my Uncle Luke responible for breaking my mother's heart I know she was your little sister but my father wasn't Luke Duke at all it's Bo Duke."

Luke says " I didn't know you would do that David, that takes honor just like your father and you sure are alot like your father lately."

Bill says "You know Jesse I see how much you love my daughter I can't help but feel protective. You'll see when you have a daughter of your own what I am talking about I would happy if Sarah wanted to marry you and you would make a fine son-in-law as well."

Jesse says "Thank You, I don't know what to say but thank you and especially to my cousin David that straightened everything out for us here. I think Chris and Charlie are about to decide you is the better driver out there I sure hope they don't pull what they did in driven."

David says "Excuse me Jesse, I think my brothers need me outthere somebody has to talk them out of getting speeding tickets out there."

Bill says "Oh jeez Chris and Charlie reminds me of when Luke and Bo was young like that hey do you remember when the two of you raced each other when Cooter hurt his foot."

Bo says "Don't I ever and my sons do remind me of us when we was younger I think that David has somebody that he wants to tell you about thow as well."

cue dukesrule2000

David looked at his Uncle and said Uncle Bill I would like to tell you about this spicail girl i Call her Annie and she is all Indain and I love her with all my heart. Bill looked at his nephew and said I can see That David and I'm Happy that you have found her and I know she will make you happy and then they hurfd the Geneal Lee. And Luke said I'm going to kill me some boys. and they all ran out to where the General was and Jesse was in the passanger seat tring to stop Charlie.

David looked at his Uncle and said Uncle Bill I would like to tell you about this spicail girl i Call her Annie and she is all Indain and I love her with all my heart. Bill looked at his nephew and said I can see That David and I'm Happy that you have found her and I know she will make you happy and then they hurfd the Geneal Lee. And Luke said I'm going to kill me some boys. and they all ran out to where the General was and Jesse was in the passanger seat tring to stop Charlie.

Bo runs out and says "I wish Clark was here right now he can always talk sense into Charlie better than Jesse ever could he do. CHARLIE DON'T YOU DARE START THE GENERAL LEE UP WITH YOUR UNCLE lUKE'S PERSMISSION SON."

David says "I see who Charlie takes after Dad now and it seems that Luke is trying to stop him as well. Wait one minute I think I can manuever my Jeep in front of the General and block him in as well."

Cue dukesrule2000(I loved your post, oh where is Clark when you need him)

Luke Jumps On the Back of the General and he makes his way to the roof and and he forces Charlie over and he crawles threw the window and he stops the General. and he Just looks at Charlie and then Bo Runs to the General. and David blocks it with his jeep

Charlie says "Sorry Uncle Luke, I didn't think you would mind and besides all the stories I ever heard about the this car and you and dad I wanted to give it a try myself."

Jesse looks over at his cousins and smiles knowing that he's not in trouble this time with his father and it seems his Uncle Bo, and his cousins are coming as well.

cue dukesrule2000(I wander if anybody is going to mention that Charlie reminded them of Rosco with his little stunt there.)

Charlie says "Sorry Uncle Luke, I didn't think you would mind and besides all the stories I ever heard about the this car and you and dad I wanted to give it a try myself."

Jesse looks over at his cousins and smiles knowing that he's not in trouble this time with his father and it seems his Uncle Bo, and his cousins are coming as well.

cue dukesrule2000(I wander if anybody is going to mention that Charlie reminded them of Rosco with his little stunt there.)

Charlie says "Go ahead Uncle Luke, tell me who I remind you of right now with my little stunt it's okay I've heard it ever since I moved back to Hazzard and I don't see anything wrong with looking like my Grandpa Coltrane okay."

Jesse says "Listen Charlie, I think maybe you better calm down okay and it's okay if you look like your grandfather he's a good man and your alot like him right now."

cue dukesrule2000

Luke puts his arm around Charlie and said Charlie Jesse is right Rosco is a good man when he was giving your dad a heard time when we where younger he was just following orders.If you want to drive the General Next time Just ask ok. Charlie just smiles. Jesse looked behind them and he saw his mother coming and he looked at his father and said Dad I think you are in trouble. Luke turns around and said Son I think you are right. and he grabs the keys out of the General and gets out of the General Lee and Walks over to Kathy. Kathy looked at him and said Luke that was a crazy stunt I could have lost you. Luke smiled and said Never and he kissed her. Sheri looked at Sarah and said is it always this excting in this family. Sarah smiled and said No mom not always only when they all get together then you never know whats going to Happen. Luke threw Jesse the Keys and said Take the General and park him please. Jesse caught the keys and said Sure Dad. Sarah ran to him and Go in the General and they Drove the General back up the drive way. Bill looked at Bo and Luke and said I can't beleive you still have that car. Bo said The General is a part of the family. and they all walked back up.

LATER THAT DAY...

Jesse and Sarah where taking a walk. Sarah said Now that my dad is ok with us getting married we should deside on the day. Jesse looked at her and smiled and said sure. I have always wanted an August wedding. Sarah said. Jesse said August it is. Sarah looked at him and saw that something was brothering him and said Baby what's wronge? Jesse looked at her and said My mother, I could tel she was in a lot of pain today but she hid it cause she didn't want to spoil our fun. and I can tell that Dad Knew also. Dad and mom are so connected that they know when the other is hurting with out the other one saying a word. When we though mom was dead dad lost it. I didn't know what to do. Sarah said Jesse your parents have that spicail love that not many people find. They make each other whole. Jesse said YOu are right, Then he took her in his arms and said Like you do me. Sarah smiled and kissed him.

Luke puts his arm around Charlie and said Charlie Jesse is right Rosco is a good man when he was giving your dad a heard time when we where younger he was just following orders.If you want to drive the General Next time Just ask ok. Charlie just smiles. Jesse looked behind them and he saw his mother coming and he looked at his father and said Dad I think you are in trouble. Luke turns around and said Son I think you are right. and he grabs the keys out of the General and gets out of the General Lee and Walks over to Kathy. Kathy looked at him and said Luke that was a crazy stunt I could have lost you. Luke smiled and said Never and he kissed her. Sheri looked at Sarah and said is it always this excting in this family. Sarah smiled and said No mom not always only when they all get together then you never know whats going to Happen. Luke threw Jesse the Keys and said Take the General and park him please. Jesse caught the keys and said Sure Dad. Sarah ran to him and Go in the General and they Drove the General back up the drive way. Bill looked at Bo and Luke and said I can't beleive you still have that car. Bo said The General is a part of the family. and they all walked back up.

LATER THAT DAY...

Jesse and Sarah where taking a walk. Sarah said Now that my dad is ok with us getting married we should deside on the day. Jesse looked at her and smiled and said sure. I have always wanted an August wedding. Sarah said. Jesse said August it is. Sarah looked at him and saw that something was brothering him and said Baby what's wronge? Jesse looked at her and said My mother, I could tel she was in a lot of pain today but she hid it cause she didn't want to spoil our fun. and I can tell that Dad Knew also. Dad and mom are so connected that they know when the other is hurting with out the other one saying a word. When we though mom was dead dad lost it. I didn't know what to do. Sarah said Jesse your parents have that spicail love that not many people find. They make each other whole. Jesse said YOu are right, Then he took her in his arms and said Like you do me. Sarah smiled and kissed him.

Charlie looks at Bo and Luke and says "Dad, Uncle Luke can I tell you something that has been bothering for quite some time now and it's really something to talk about in private."

Bo says "Okay son, what is and whatever it's I sure I can handle this like anything else you've told me."

Charlie says "Well, I was born the day of the Meteor shower right in Smallville, Kansas and my cousin Chloe Sullivan says I'm a Meteorite freak and well ever since she and that boyfriend of her found. Well Jimmy treats me different and Lex's wants to know all about me but I just don't trust him at all. I'm scared witless right now and I know this would freak out grandpa If I would tell him right now."

Bo and Luke looked at Charlie and knew they had to talk more about this and understand about what

Charlie looks at Bo and Luke and says "Dad, Uncle Luke can I tell you something that has been bothering for quite some time now and it's really something to talk about in private."

Bo says "Okay son, what is and whatever it's I sure I can handle this like anything else you've told me."

Charlie says "Well, I was born the day of the Meteor shower right in Smallville, Kansas and my cousin Chloe Sullivan says I'm a Meteorite freak and well ever since she and that boyfriend of her found. Well Jimmy treats me different and Lex's wants to know all about me but I just don't trust him at all. I'm scared witless right now and I know this would freak out grandpa If I would tell him right now."

Bo and Luke looked at Charlie and knew they had to talk more about this and understand about what

Charlie says "Dad, you this Lex Luthor says that he understands about what I'm going through and he told me that he had met first Jonathon Kent, Martha Kent and their son the day of the Meteor shower and that he lost his hair that day when he was nine years old."

Bo looks at Luke and Charlie and says "Well, I guess I have something really in common with Jonathon my late brother then don't I. I was wandering has he ever came to Hazzard wanting to talk to you about anything."

Charlie says " I told Clark, and he says it's okay to be scared and that his father was really patient and that I should probaly avoid this green rock then in future reference but I don't understand why."

Cue dukesrule2000

In The Drive way Jesse stopped the General Lee and him and Sarah got out. and Leventa came out of the house all excited and she looked at her brother and said I'm ready. Jesse looked at her and said I ready to go to school and Take the General Lee with me . Jesse said Shoot I forgot to ask Dad Sorry Leve. Leventa got all upset and she started to cry Kathy and Luke walked over and Kathy said Leventa what's wronge. But before Leventa had a chance to amswer. Jesse said it's me I forgot to ask Dad something and Now She's upset with me. Luke said Well son ask me now. Jesse said Leventa has been tellinh her class about Hazzard and about the General Lee and She wanted to bring the General to school and I forgot to ask you. Luke smiled and he picked up Leventa and put her in the General and said Lets go and then he Yelled come on Bo. and then Bo Leventa and Bo headed for school in the General Lee.

MEANWHILE AT THE SPENCER HOTEL

JR. Ewing and Bobby Ewing showed up. and they saw Jesse running the hotel. and Jr and Bobby walked over to him and Bobby Said Hello Son. Jesse looked at him kinda funny and said Excuse me But you ain't my father my father is Luke Duke. JR walked over to Jesse and said That is what your mother wans everyone to think. Ask your mother about Bobby Ewing and she will tell you she dated him and even lived with him. and even after your parents got married she was still seeing Bobby right up intill you where born. Jesse looked at both men and said No it ain't true Luke Duke is my father and he ran out the door.

Jr watched him leave and he started to laugh.

MEANWHILE AT THE SCHOOL

Leventa walked in with her dad and her Uncle and said Mrs Tomson I have a show and tell today. Mrs Tomson looked up and she smiled when she saw Luke and Bo. and She said Ok Leventa.(Clapping her hands.)Children please be seated Leventa has Show and tell.(Looking at Leventa)

Leventa you have the floor. Thank you mrs Tomson. I would Like you all to Me My Uncle Bo Duke He Use to be a Race car Diver But Now he's a Texas Ranger. This Is My Daddy Luke Duke He use to be a race car Drive and a smoke Jumper. Don't Ask me what a smoke Jumper is Cause I don't Know. Now My Daddy runs the Spencer Hotels for My Grandpa Spencer. and they Both Own the General Lee and I also brough him But he's outside. Daddy and Uncle Bo will tell you the story how and Why The General Lee came to be. and Then if it is all right with Mrs Tomsom we can go outside and see The General Lee. Leventa sat Down and Let Luke and Bo take over. and they told the Kids how the General came into the Duke Family and all the races he had won.

Mean while at the Spencer House.

Jesse came into the guest house and he slamed the door and sat down and Sarah said Jesse what's going on? and he told her what Jr had said. Sarah said Baby I think You should talk to your parents about his. and then they can handle Mr Ewing.

No my parents are going threw a lot right now. Exprelly mom she is doing so well in her phycail theropy. She doesn't need to worry.

LATER THAT NIGHT

Kathy and Luke where on the back porch watching the sunset. Kathy said it isn't the same. Luke said What do you mean sweetheart? The sunset it isn't the smae as it is in Hazzard on the farm. Kathy said Luke took her in his arms and said sweetheart you are just home sick is all. Kathy smiled and said you are probly right. Jesse seemed that he ws upset about something. I know. maybe him and Sarah had a little tiff. Luke said Kathy said No I think it's something else.

So how did Leventa's Day go? Luke smiled and said it went very well Leventa interduced us and then Me and Bo went and told her class about the GeneraL Lee. Then we went outside and Leventa interduced the General. You should have seen he Kath she tried so hear to show her class how to get in the General but she was too small. Then Bo seen her frustration and he picked her up and put her in the General and then he said That's how Leventa gets in the General but this is how the rest of us get in. and then he showed the class how to get in the General. Kathy laughed. Kathy was still worried about Jesse.

IN THE GUEST HOUSE

Sarah saw that Jesse was still bothered by what J.R Ewing told him. So she decided to go talk to his parents.

in the main house

Luke herd Sarah come in and he said Sarah we are here. and Sarah walked out on the porch. and she looked at them and saidi need to talk about Jesse he told me that he talked to a Jr Ewing and he told Jesse that you wasn'y his father his brotheer Bobby was and that Kathy was seeing Bobby right up until he was born. Luke was mad. Kathy calmed him down and she said Sarah sit Sarah sat down Jr was right on one account I did date his Brother Bobby but that was about 4 years before I had met Luke. and no I never cheeted on Luke. Luke is Jesse's father. and Luke is and always will be the love of my life and my only love

Sarah smiled and said Jesse is real upset about this. I'm afraid he wil do something stupid. Luke got up. Kathy looked a him and said where are you going? I;m going to bead some sence into JR Ewing. Kath we went threw this with him before. and that time it almost broke us up. cause I beleive him instead of you. and I won't let him tear this family apart like that again. and then he left Kathy yelled LUKE LUKE

Bo heard Kathy yelling to Luke and he knew by the way she was Yelling something was going on. So he said Tracy I better go. then he got up and left.

OUTSIDE

He met Luke outside. and he saw Luke getting in the General Lee. and he go in the pasanger side before Luke drove off. Bo Looked at Luke and said Where are we going? Luke looked at him and said to the Hotel and beat some sence into JR Ewing.

BACK AT THE HOUSE

Tracy walked over to Kathy and said Kathy is everything all right.? Kathy started to cry and said No J.R Ewing is messing with my family again.

Kyle heard this and he was made he though can that man leave my daughter a lone. and he went and made some calls and he made some other calls to make sure Luke was protected in case he did something stupid.

Jesse ran in the house and said Mom is everything all right I Heard you yell at dad. Kathy looked at him and said Jesse how come you didn't tell us that you have talked to Bobby and J.R Ewing? Jesse looked at Sarah and he said Sarah I told you I would handle this that my parents has enough on their plates. then he got mad and walked out. Sarah went to go after him But Ross said I will go Talk to him. Sarah started to cry. Kathy remembered the first time her and Luke had an disagreement and he walked out. she though her heart was breaking. but hen he came back. Kathy said Sarah Jesse is just like his father he will go and blow off some steam and then he will be back pluse Ross is with him he will talk him down. Just Like I Know Bo will Talk Luke down.

Bo heard Kathy yelling to Luke and he knew by the way she was Yelling something was going on. So he said Tracy I better go. then he got up and left.

OUTSIDE

He met Luke outside. and he saw Luke getting in the General Lee. and he go in the pasanger side before Luke drove off. Bo Looked at Luke and said Where are we going? Luke looked at him and said to the Hotel and beat some sence into JR Ewing.

BACK AT THE HOUSE

Tracy walked over to Kathy and said Kathy is everything all right.? Kathy started to cry and said No J.R Ewing is messing with my family again.

Kyle heard this and he was made he though can that man leave my daughter a lone. and he went and made some calls and he made some other calls to make sure Luke was protected in case he did something stupid.

Jesse ran in the house and said Mom is everything all right I Heard you yell at dad. Kathy looked at him and said Jesse how come you didn't tell us that you have talked to Bobby and J.R Ewing? Jesse looked at Sarah and he said Sarah I told you I would handle this that my parents has enough on their plates. then he got mad and walked out. Sarah went to go after him But Ross said I will go Talk to him. Sarah started to cry. Kathy remembered the first time her and Luke had an disagreement and he walked out. she though her heart was breaking. but hen he came back. Kathy said Sarah Jesse is just like his father he will go and blow off some steam and then he will be back pluse Ross is with him he will talk him down. Just Like I Know Bo will Talk Luke down.

Ross says "Now Jesse, Cousin please thinks this through you know I had to get over that Lana's ex was Clark yes our cousin and that took some doing. You don't think Lois thinks about the fact his ex-girlfriend married his cousin but look at the two of us well Jesse we got us a full house so to speak."

Meanwhile

Billy Bob Cowbell had seen the General Lee had coming and he warned his cousin about who was coming but he thought he talk it up pretty soon.

cue dukesrule2000

Luke stopped the General Lee and he got out fast Bo got out. Luke ran to the hotel. Thomas saw him amd said Hay Boss. Luke walked over to him and said what room is J.R Ewing in. Thomas looked at him cause he never seen Luke like this before. and he looked on the computer and said Mr. Ewing is in Room 232. Luke said Thanks Tom. and he was headed towards the elivator. But Bo cough up with him and stopped him and said Luke I know you are angery but there is another way. to handle JR and Bobby.

Just then they saw J.R AND Bobby with billy right behind them. They walked over to Luke and Bo.

Jr laughed and said I have expected to see you alot sooner. Luke walked over to him and said Stay from my son. J,r laughed. and said we both know he should be Bobby's son. Luke looked at him and said Kath told me she was pregnet with Bobby's Son and she misscarried with him when she was 8 months pregnet because of you. and Jr smilled and said No she didn't misscarrie. but She was told he died. I took the baby and gave him to someone and raised they raised him. Bobby turned on JR AND Said you took my son just to get back at Kathy. Where is he Jr..

MEANWHILE IN VIRGINIA

A 27 year old man named Adam was just coming home from work he was a police officer. and he was still singal. His mother was there waiting for him and she was mad at JR cause he hasn't sent her any money. and she was going to tell Adam everything. Adam walked over to her and said Hay Mom She said Adam come here I need to tell you some thing. He sat down and she said I.m not your mother. Some one took you from your mother and gave you to me to raise. Adam looked at her and said How come my mother never came to find me. She said cause she was told that you had died. Adam wasn;t inpressed. he said who is she and where is she, Adam said she told adam all she wanted to know. and he went and he packed.

MEANWHILE IN CHICAGO

Luke and Bobby went back to the Spencer House and they told Kathy what JR had done and she was mad.

Luke stopped the General Lee and he got out fast Bo got out. Luke ran to the hotel. Thomas saw him amd said Hay Boss. Luke walked over to him and said what room is J.R Ewing in. Thomas looked at him cause he never seen Luke like this before. and he looked on the computer and said Mr. Ewing is in Room 232. Luke said Thanks Tom. and he was headed towards the elivator. But Bo cough up with him and stopped him and said Luke I know you are angery but there is another way. to handle JR and Bobby.

Just then they saw J.R AND Bobby with billy right behind them. They walked over to Luke and Bo.

Jr laughed and said I have expected to see you alot sooner. Luke walked over to him and said Stay from my son. J,r laughed. and said we both know he should be Bobby's son. Luke looked at him and said Kath told me she was pregnet with Bobby's Son and she misscarried with him when she was 8 months pregnet because of you. and Jr smilled and said No she didn't misscarrie. but She was told he died. I took the baby and gave him to someone and raised they raised him. Bobby turned on JR AND Said you took my son just to get back at Kathy. Where is he Jr..

MEANWHILE IN VIRGINIA

A 27 year old man named Adam was just coming home from work he was a police officer. and he was still singal. His mother was there waiting for him and she was mad at JR cause he hasn't sent her any money. and she was going to tell Adam everything. Adam walked over to her and said Hay Mom She said Adam come here I need to tell you some thing. He sat down and she said I.m not your mother. Some one took you from your mother and gave you to me to raise. Adam looked at her and said How come my mother never came to find me. She said cause she was told that you had died. Adam wasn;t inpressed. he said who is she and where is she, Adam said she told adam all she wanted to know. and he went and he packed.

MEANWHILE IN CHICAGO

Luke and Bobby went back to the Spencer House and they told Kathy what JR had done and she was mad.

Meanwhile In Virginia

Adam was busy packing and knowing that his mother's was Kathy Spencer and his father was Bobby Ewing a oil man in Dallas, Texas the woman that raised him told him that she was from Chicago and that her father was Kyle Spencers and he owned a hotel.

Katalin had picked up her phone and decided to call Adam and she was about to tell him that he was going to be father and that she was excited about the whole even thow she was only 21 years old.

Adams Cellphone is ringing and he finally picks it and Katalin says "Honey, it's me were pregant and I'm so happy what about you."

cue dukesrule2000

Adam was Happy and he told Kaitlyn what he just found out. and Kailyn said Come and Get me I want to go and be with you. Adam said I love you. I will be there in 5 minutes.

MEANWHILE IN CHICAGO

Kathy said we need to tell Jesse and Leventa. and Luke said you are right and he called for Jesse Sarah and Leventa. and they came in the maine house and Kyle was with them also. and Kathy said Jesse Leventa you have an older brother. The baby that I thought was dead. well he's alive and he'sout there somewhere. and Bobby is his father. He's 27 years old. I would like to find him.

Jesse said Cool an older brother. Leventa said Mom couldn't you have a girl Now I got 3 brothers. everyone laughed.

4 HOURS LATER

The plane landed. and Kaitlyn rented a car and Adam went to the Spencer hotel and asked the mad at the desk if he knew a Kathleen Spencer. Thomas said Ya I do But her Named is Dr Kathleen Duke. and her husband Luke runs this hotel. cause her her father is retired. And her son Jesse helps out also. Adam said can you please call Mr Duke and ask him and his wife to come to the hotel there is someone tha would like to see them. Thomas said I sure can and then he gave Adam the keys to his room.