Daddy Duke (continuation of Why is it)

Daisy hurried in from her bedroom where she had been sorting through some of her clothes, sighing a little and shaking her head.

"Oh its you..."

Bo frowned and looked to her, munching on a cookie with a glass of lemonade in his hand.

"Well thanks..."

Daisy shook her head and crossed to him, whispering low.

"Jaime's not back yet...its a half hour past her curfew...I told Luke she was out in the barn..."

Bo raised an eyebrow, swallowing down the last of the cookie.

"She ain't back in yet?"

Daisy scowled and hissed.

"Shhhh....the more Luke dont know the better...maybe she can get away with this so long as it dont get too late..."

Bo nodded, swallowing the lemonade down and whispering back as he put the glass away.

"If she aint back in half an hour, i'm goin' out t'find her.."

Daisy sighed and nodded, biting her lip and shaking her head a little but had to admit...having a girl around she could talk about dates with was kinda fun. She had missed that in her childhood because she had always had Bo and Luke...she wouldn't have traded it for anything in the world...but she loved talking about Jaime's dates...little did Luke know that Jason wasn't Jaime's first boyfriend...

Jason nodded.

"And so he should be...he just loves ya is all...but maybe by facing up and apologising for what I's done...he won't go too hard on us...it was an honest mistake an' I don't mind gettin' a butt full o'buckshot if it means ownin' up to what I done...I'm not trying to get into your dad's bad books...I want him to like me...and if this is one way to try, then i'm tryin'.."

He said softly, kissing her forehead.

"Come on...lets go inside and face the music..."

Bo looked out the window when he heard voices and hissed quickly.

"Daisy...they're back"

Jason looked up as Daisy came out onto the porch, knowing about Jaime's family from what she had told him. He stepped forward with Jaime, his arm still protectivly around her.

"I'm sorry Miss Duke...we were havin'a great time together an' we just forgot all about the time...soon as I realised it was past curfew I brought her straight back...I'll come in an' apologise to her father too..."

Bo shrugged his shoulders and whispered some more.

"So? If he goes through the roof then he's willing to accept the punishment...by runnin' away from this, Luke'll think less of him an' Jason knows that...he knows what risks he's taking here Daisy...an' besides...Luke'll think more of him once he thinks it over for it...and as far as you go, you shouldn't have lied in the first place.."

He said with a grin.