Dog Collar Challenge

Meadowmufn

Not lately anyway! ROFL

Aw poor MaryAnne has nothing to do... well I can fix that.....

*opens the patrol car door and slides into the driver seat, leans down plucking wires from under the steering wheel...hot wires the car, grinning as it starts up then puts it in gear and takes off...tires squealing, leaving a trail of smoke as the car peels away from the Courthouse...*

Alex, for somebody who, thus far, barely escaped a lynching from the Deputy's wrath, and then barely escaped a pummeling from yours truly in a fight, and THEN had to endure a "Hee Haw" donkey icon for an avatar...you're really askin' for it.

*Drives around in the stolen patrol car for awhile then quietly drives it back into town, parking it around the back in the alley and carefully sneaks off...*

Alex, if you'd behave for two and a half minutes, maybe I could get some work done on my challenge story.

Challenge story? Oh yeah! We have a deadline comin' up here, lemme see...

*checks calendar* AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!! The 31st is Friday!! I don't have a story done! I don't have one started! I don't even have an idea! I'm up the creek! I don't have a boat! I don't have a paddle! I don't even have a creek!!!

I'm toast. ROFL

Challenge story? Oh yeah! We have a deadline comin' up here, lemme see...

*checks calendar* AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!! The 31st is Friday!! I don't have a story done! I don't have one started! I don't even have an idea! I'm up the creek! I don't have a boat! I don't have a paddle! I don't even have a creek!!!

I'm toast. ROFL

Ah... the smell of another deadline extension is in the air! *chuckles...*

aw heck open end this and lets move on to the next dangerous challange - thread. not that this thread isn't entertaining, but i'm willing to wager trouble inc. (brian and alex) can find more to ahem chaos to get into

Brian and Alex, Trouble Inc.? ROFL!!!

By the way I'm getting the feeling another deadline extension maybe coming up. Khee!

Brian and Alex, Trouble Inc.? ROFL!!!

By the way I'm getting the feeling another deadline extension maybe coming up. Khee!

Trouble Inc.??? Wow! Brian did you know we're a corporation now?? I didnt know that! Does this mean we have to join a Union? Trouble Incorporated... I like that! Its a license for mayhem! Thanks Tori! :D

Yay! I got my laptop back... after two friggin' months. I'm never dealing with Geek Squad again. Argh. Anyway, I vote for an extension too. Who wants it open ended and who wants another month? LOL.

Yay for the return of the laptop! Khee!

I vote for open ended. LOL. I think at this point it's been pretty well open ended anyway. :deputy:

Although in all seriousness, I really do need to start on a story. And finish my Appomattox Challenge.....preferably before next April 9 rolls around. ROFL