Dog Collar Challenge

Meadowmufn

Ha! Even if it ain't yours, I can make it look like yours. I've been messing around with posts for years, I can put your handle on a bad story and post a link to it in no time flat.

And I know you don't have any suggestive stories of mine, because at no time have I ever strayed into the murky realm of seedy, steamy fiction. That would be improper conduct for someone of my public standing and there's no way I'd compromise my integrity as such, or jepordize my position with HazzardNet through such a foray.

You haven't, eh? *looking at a particular page with raised eyebrows* Indeed. The only reason I might not respond to such blatant untruth with this link here would be because I actually respect you and your position enough not to. I must hope you share some like respect for myself... Especially since you admitted any postin' you'd do would be false accusation anyway.

*small grimace, shudder* Please, I ask you, under anyone's penname don't subject us all to some of that horrific-soundin' writing...

Credited, but still not guilty.

Gah.. "Truck Stop Dukes"... just the name gives me a shudder. Please don't tell me that disaster actually exists...

Here I feel held back from displayin' your secrets, and you go and accuse me of what ain't even rightfully mine. You fight dirty, Coltrane.

Heh! Awright, we'll just put this box of vivid nightmares away. I'll say this much, it really puts the Dog Collar Challenge and Skinny Dip Challenge into perspective.

Speaking of inappropriate content for minors ( and everybody else ) where the heck has Alex been?

I'm here! Just watching you and Luke sword duel here... Brian he called you a reprobate! And that you fight dirty...*chuckles* Luke Luke Luke... *tisk tisk* Do you not know that Brian is the Lord of the Outlaws? It even says that right under his name! Bad guys like he and I do what we have to do to survive...So no we dont always fight fair... :neener:

And as far as fiction goes, Brian and MaryAnne both have written some of the best that I've ever seen! And the Skinny Dip Challenge really peaks my interest! :D

Truck Stop Dukes huh? Brian I'd like to see that personally! If it makes Luke cringe than its got to be just terrible! *laughs*

Let me guess...Bo is the fry cook slinging hash, Daisy is the waitress and Luke is the gas jockey? *chuckles*

Send me the link Brian, if it makes Luke back down so hard and so fast it sets his plaid shirt on fire... definitely sounds like something to check out! :D

And as far as fiction goes, Brian and MaryAnne both have written some of the best that I've ever seen! And the Skinny Dip Challenge really peaks my interest! :D ....

I have to agree Alex. These 2 are dangerous enough writers, I almost can't wait for them to pen the skinny dip challenge, if we truly do have one. The thread alone will keep our mods busy for a good long time.

*clears throat* I know I haven't been around, living in a homeless shelter and all, but uh, brian, you have done one that was just a hair seedy that last i checked was posted on the kin series page... was pretty good too.

Brian? Writing a steamy seedy fic?? *shaking head* I think you might have him mixed up with someone else there CountryGirl... you best check again...

As Brian said earlier, he can't write anything like that or it would tarnish his Hnet standing...right Brian? :wink:

Brian? Writing a steamy seedy fic?? *shaking head* I think you might have him mixed up with someone else there CountryGirl... you best check again...

As Brian said earlier, he can't write anything like that or it would tarnish his Hnet standing...right Brian? :wink:

What, exactly, is left to tarnish? :deputy:

Awright, all this talk about seedy red light district fics and skinny dipping and all that...man alive I've the feeling I'm gonna be using this here sign a lot if we go with that kind of challenge...

censored.jpg

Awright, all this talk about seedy red light district fics and skinny dipping and all that...man alive I've the feeling I'm gonna be using this here sign a lot if we go with that kind of challenge...

censored.jpg

Brian is in a position of authority just like you are MaryAnne, granted he's not a cop but he's still got some swing around here...*chuckles*

By the way... nice sign! But since you did mention the Skinny Dip Challenge, does that mean you are going to participate?? :D

Couldn't you just direct folks to the Hazzard Swamp forum here instead?

WTH? I only pressed the button once why is it showing up 3 times? Maryanne, did you break the site again?

never mind i fixed my post, but still it showed up i thought only 3 but 4 times, i tell ya strange happenings here on hazzardnet

Whatever it was, I didn't do it. LOL. HNet sometimes acts like a sentient being and does it's own thang.

Then again, it coulda been Brian since he too has a position of authority. Yeah, I'll blame him. Heh heh!

Brian is in a position of authority just like you are MaryAnne, granted he's not a cop but he's still got some swing around here...*chuckles*

By the way... nice sign! But since you did mention the Skinny Dip Challenge, does that mean you are going to participate?? :D

No, sorry. I have a reputation to maintain ya know.