Dog Collar Challenge

Meadowmufn

I think we're gonna extend the deadline yet AGAIN because 1) I've been way too busy to even start a story, 2) Brian has been way too busy to start a story, 3) MaryAnne has been way too busy to start a story, and 4) y'all are having way too much fun on this thread. So let's keep it all going another month and let's shoot for August 31st.

What say y'all?

I think we're gonna extend the deadline yet AGAIN because 1) I've been way too busy to even start a story, 2) Brian has been way too busy to start a story, 3) MaryAnne has been way too busy to start a story, and 4) y'all are having way too much fun on this thread. So let's keep it all going another month and let's shoot for August 31st.

What say y'all?

Fine by me! :) Im still working on mine...

What say y'all?

I'll second that motion! :deputy:

What say y'all?

Works for me. Thank you, Mufn.

I'm glad there's an extension too. I wanna finish the story, but real life has kicked me in the teeth these past couple weeks. As Mufn said - no time.

But, once we're done with the Dog Collar Challenge, I'd like to suggest the Skinny Dip Challenge for the next story. :-P

Skinny Dip Challenge huh...so if no one writes a story, MaryAnne has to go skinny dipping?? :D

Boy howdy, disappear for a little and this thing gets even more out of control! LOL, all fun though. Skinny dip challenge... hm... as a topic, or a dare? *playful smirk*

As a challenge story! Figures, this question would come from one of the seedy people we couldn't siphon off into the red-light district without them wandering back into the respectable neighborhood. It's gutter-minded people like this and their depraved suggestions that make keeping Hazzard County clean all the more difficult.

Hey, I didn't start this topic of conversation, and certain black-clad individuals' minds have been far more in the gutter than mine.

Seedy indeed... why I never. Well, figures you'd wanna siphon off us Dukes, Coltrane. Family feuds and all that. We just get too much in y'all's hair when y'all are tryin' your hardest not to be respectable.

Hm... *giving that serious thought*

Well... considerin' I could do the same with potentially embarrassin' consequences... and neither of us has ever penned such work under any locally known pseudonyms... I'd say we have something of a stalemate, Brian. One we might both prefer to leave alone. *eyebrow cocked*

Besides, we could both deny everything.

Oh, so you admit you've got a wide collection of red-light material. I doubt you've got anything of mine, though.

Meanwhile, I have access to amazing amounts of degenerate fiction that's been submitted by our users over the years. Includin' a few stories that remarkably resemble your style of writing. Lessee.....*flips through the stack* Here's one about the Dukes working as lumberjacks in a logging camp....another one about Daisy joining an Amazon motorcycle gang....oh, and how could we forget, the moonlit rendevous that involved half the town after a drunken hayride?

Tsk, all the constructive ways you could spend your time, and you crank out this stuff.