Dog Collar Challenge

Meadowmufn

Okay, we've gone way off topic in a buncha different directions. Just to make it LOOK like we're paying any attention to the topic - we've got 2 stories submitted thus far for the dog collar challenge, but nothing else yet. Is anybody writing, or are we just beating each other up here in the Forums for the sake of idle whimsy?

Which reminds me. Alex, I found a new cereal bowl for ya.

262167964.jpg

Okay, we've gone way off topic in a buncha different directions. Just to make it LOOK like we're paying any attention to the topic - we've got 2 stories submitted thus far for the dog collar challenge, but nothing else yet. Is anybody writing, or are we just beating each other up here in the Forums for the sake of idle whimsy?

Which reminds me. Alex, I found a new cereal bowl for ya.

262167964.jpg

Whoa!! Great cereal bowl! Do you have the matching plate that says BURP?? *chuckles*

I've given a lot of long hard thought to some story ideas but have yet to settle in with something. Of course, this is from the person who has yet to complete her Appomattox Challenge story!

Don't go yellin' at me for not gettin' a challange story done, one of the two mentioned that were submitted was mine! *big grin*

Congratulations to you and the other person on getting stories done!

Summary for those who don't want to read all 94 pages:

May 9th: Mufn issued challenge to be completed by June 30th.

Now extended to July 31st.

Soon to be extended to August 31st..... 2012.

Mufn, i think the only reason why certain members aren't done is because they're too busy harrassin' each other on here. *looks at Brian and Alex*

I think what they shoulda done instead of harrassin' each other on here is turn themselves into dogs, and fight over a studded collar over on a round robin or under story ideas or something. *chuckles* They'd be done and waitin' on another challange if they did that!

Mufn, i think the only reason why certain members aren't done is because they're too busy harrassin' each other on here. *looks at Brian and Alex*

I think what they shoulda done instead of harrassin' each other on here is turn themselves into dogs, and fight over a studded collar over on a round robin or under story ideas or something. *chuckles* They'd be done and waitin' on another challange if they did that!

Hey CG--

In response to your post I say..... :neener: THHHPT!!

Congratulations to you and the other person on getting stories done!

Summary for those who don't want to read all 94 pages:

May 9th: Mufn issued challenge to be completed by June 30th.

Now extended to July 31st.

Oh now who wouldn't wanna read all 94 pages of this thread?! Those of ya who don't are really missing some entertainment!