Christmas lists for Santa Clause

Bo_Duke_girl

Normally I would wait until December but..... if I don't get my christmas list down now, I will not get it down for the holiday season :oops:

Anyways here's my list

DVD

____

Harry potter and the prison azkaban

Harry potter and the goblet of fire

Family guy series (non-specific)

King of the hill series (non-specific)

Smallville season 5 (if they have it)

Dukes of Hazzard season 7

The miracle of the cards (Mom& Dad, YOU have to order it ON-LINE)

Cars

X-men 3: the last stand

Games

______

The sims 2: Open for buisness (PC)

ER (PC)

The movies (PC)

Lost (PC)

Nintendo DS game system with pokemon games (Mom& Dad: Not the lite edition)

Pokemon channel (Gamecube)

Puzzles

_______

3-D puzzles (Mom&Dad you may have to look and order on-line for these)

Pretty much anything that has the picture of kids, mario ect

Uhh that pretty much it, any of y'all have a christmas list for santa or your loved ones?

You have good picks on your Christmas list. Any of those items would make a nice gift.

However, my list is less material... and Santa probably can't grant any of it but it'd be great if he could....

Valerie's Christmas list...

A boyfriend... Has to be average to tall in height, brown or blond hair preferred, eye color don't matter either but we like blue eyes. Likes long walks, to laugh, studying agriculture or biology, dancing, country and rock music, movies, Dukes of Hazzard, cars (gotta be a Chevy man), football, playing sandlot with his girlfriend, and hanging out with his girlfriend... Oh, and likes his girlfriend's cows too, (that's a must!).

To lose fifty pounds... clothes fit better and I'll feel better. Santa can give the extra weight to someone else for the holiday, not me.

A bachelor degree by the time I'm 30... That way I can find a decent job in life and help find my place in the world.

A decent roommate next year... One I can party with and stay up later with.

To spend Christmas Eve with my family, be able to attend church services and not have to work.

To be able to spend some holiday time with some of my friends, whether they are from online, or from work, or old acquaintances, I don't want a lonely, workaholic holiday season.

To not get too injured while going drunken sledding with my brother, and hopefully there is enough snow this year for at least one time to break out the toboggan and a case of Bud light!

To have enough energy and enthusiasm to put up a tree this year.

Also to get these ding danged banjos out of my head!

But most of all have a happy holiday season...

But if there was one material thing that you didn't list up above Bo Duke girl that I would thoroughly enjoy... Is this...

Tickets to see the Trans-Siberian Orchestra in concert!

Val

Gee Val, it sounds like you would get along great with my little brother Doug he is 28 and is 5"11" and blond with Grey Hazel they go to blue when he where certains shades of Blue. Mary Ellen at work said at that he looks like Bo from The Dukes Of Hazzard. And He has a 1992 Chevy Cavalier Z24 and 1991 Ford Probe, The Z24 is white and the Probe is Blue. Do You like pets he is Rabbit named Roger and Calico named Britney Jean to bad he lives in Cleveland,Ohio.

Hey ya'll... this was a great idea.

However, I only want one thing for Christmas. Ever since I became a father material items really dont have much value to me. I dont think Santa can put my gift in a bag, or wrap it in pretty paper with a bow.

The only thing I want this year, is to be with my family and people I consider family on Christmas. Some bad medicain has gone through my family this past year and I hope that somehow they can all see past it and come together this holiday season. And if I have one wish for Christmas, thats for my family to see past there differences and come to care for each other again.

Happy Hollidays ya'll.

~Chet Duke

Thats sweet Chet. So you aren't all that cruel. All I want for Christmas Is a Carhart jacket and to see the rest of my family. My mom kind of keeps us away from the rest of my family for some odd reason and it feels wierd because when I was little, I was always with my other family members and now I never see them.

• 3 weeks later...

For christmas I'd be happy with any nice, thoughtful gifts that I receive. If I could have anything I wanted, it would be to be able to meet a couple of my bestest online buddies in person. I'd like to spend the holiday with my family and other friends as well, of course. However, I have a couple of online friends whom I have known for a while now and although they are online chat buddies, I still feel close to them in a sorts. To meet them in person would be wonderful. I doubt that will happen this Christmas though, as they both live far away from me.

• 4 years later...
You have good picks on your Christmas list. Any of those items would make a nice gift.

However, my list is less material... and Santa probably can't grant any of it but it'd be great if he could....

Valerie's Christmas list...

A boyfriend... Has to be average to tall in height, brown or blond hair preferred, eye color don't matter either but we like blue eyes. Likes long walks, to laugh, studying agriculture or biology, dancing, country and rock music, movies, Dukes of Hazzard, cars (gotta be a Chevy man), football, playing sandlot with his girlfriend, and hanging out with his girlfriend... Oh, and likes his girlfriend's cows too, (that's a must!).

To lose fifty pounds... clothes fit better and I'll feel better. Santa can give the extra weight to someone else for the holiday, not me.

A bachelor degree by the time I'm 30... That way I can find a decent job in life and help find my place in the world.

A decent roommate next year... One I can party with and stay up later with.

To spend Christmas Eve with my family, be able to attend church services and not have to work.

To be able to spend some holiday time with some of my friends, whether they are from online, or from work, or old acquaintances, I don't want a lonely, workaholic holiday season.

To not get too injured while going drunken sledding with my brother, and hopefully there is enough snow this year for at least one time to break out the toboggan and a case of Bud light!

To have enough energy and enthusiasm to put up a tree this year.

Also to get these ding danged banjos out of my head!

But most of all have a happy holiday season...

But if there was one material thing that you didn't list up above Bo Duke girl that I would thoroughly enjoy... Is this...

Tickets to see the Trans-Siberian Orchestra in concert!

Val

You know what... Santa finally got all of it for me this year. Except for the Trans-Siberian Orchestra tickets! I would have to say... I'm truly blessed. God and Santa must really love me. I hope you all had a Merry Christmas this year and that it's filled with everything you wish for in life.