here are photos of Daisy,Bo, Luke, Enos, Boss Hogg,LuLu

The more I think about the more I'm coming to the conclusion that you can't have the Dukes without the General Lee and you can't have the General Lee without a Confederate flag on the roof. This doesn't mean I'm not going to watch the prequel. Like I said before, if they put it on the car at the end of the movie I'll be satisfied. Atleast that way if the dvd is successful, they'll have to put it on there if they make another. But I think the best way for the show to live on would be a new series with a younger generation taking over the farm. They would have to have some of the original cast in it, like Luke, Bo or Daisy playing the Uncle Jesse type part. They'd have to have the General as the main car though. Flag and all or else it won't work. You hear the cast talk about how the show wasn't "just about the car", but the car was a huge part of it! I know the show began to tank whe Bo and Luke left but just imagine if they took the General away during a season and left the original cast. The show would've died with a couple of weeks.

Also, if the dvd is somewhat successful, maybe they could make a show about in the same theme but call it "Hazzard High" or something. Either way I'm going to watch the prequel. If the flag is on the car by the end then I'll probably buy it. If not I'll let everyone know about it and WB will have to figure what to do with a s*** load of dvd's left in stock cause nobody want's to buy their politically correct garbage!

Travler you say you're going to get it through Netflix correct? Do they show direct to DVD movies on there? Just curious I've heard of it .Don't know how it works though.The flag being on there by the end? Depends on how consistent they are going to be and so far not too consistent by casting a brunnette as Daisy.Remember at the beginning of the 05 movie it wasn't there so IF they are consistent it won't be on there by the end of the prequel but who knows. The 01's arent consistent either so it's up in the air.

That Enos is hot.

And I for one am looking forward to seeing him in his uniform! 8) 8)

Anyway, its true that some people are just too uptight about these classic shows. Granted, I did think the movie was trash, but in no way do I want to see the original cast trying to slide across the Gen. Lee and break a hip. I'm sorry but its time for them to move on. The woman who plays Daisy..forgot her name...is seriosuly too large to be considered sexy. Argue with me all you want, but its true. I dont want a skinny chick with bones, but I also dont want one who is rather large.

If there was going to be a next generation show then I think the original cast should come back, or some of them, but is that going to happen? No, even if I want it to. So there is nothing we can do.

If you don't want to watch the movie then don't. But I"m interested in it, though I do know direct to DVD movies tend to suck, I still want to give it a go. Maybe it will be like one of those TV movie speicals. Those aren't so bad...sometimes.......

• 2 weeks later...