DEFENDING THE DUKES OF HAZZARD!!!!!!

dukefan

Deathangel.....you said,

Ok got one for you. It's a Coy and Vance ep. 'Revenge of Hugie Hogg' The boys and Hugie's henchmen mix it up and they get all covered in gunk. They go to their respective cars all full of the gunk, both parties, but when the camera cuts to the chase scene they're cleaner then when they started the show.

Sorry I don't do coy and vance scenes, only watch 3 of their shows and never liked them at all, so never watched again untill Bo And Luke came back!!! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

According to the Episode in" Happy Birthday General Lee" they were not on probation at that time.

Well sorta,you see, at the start of the show Bo and luke arrive at the farm, Daisy,Jessie,Cooter are there to celebrate the 8 yrs of the general being in the family!

When they start to remembering it, it starts with Bo and luke Being chased By boss and Rosco. Bo was driving a pick up then,Boss was skinny and Rosco wore a mustache.

At that time they were not on probation.

I can't remember ever seing them get caught with moonshine and being arrested and let go with a prabation lock on them for what seems like forever.

They must have been put on probation after they got the General Lee,'cause they were not on probation before they got the car!

Heres one.....

OR maybe not so much as a blooper but it's something that I'm sure was not meant to be in the scene.

Now maybe some of our human episode guides can figure out the episode I'm thinking of.....

For some reason I think it was the episode where Bo and Luke returned from the Nascar circuit. Anyway, it had to do with a race care driver or builder that was hurt and put in the hospital. Turns out his assistant was tinkering with his engines and was gunning for him.

As Luke and Bo figured things out they made a visit to the man in the hospital and of course his attractive daughter was there. While they were discussing it, Luke noticed someone listening at the door. So they spring into action and a foot chase begins.

Now the blooper occurs as the Duke boys come busting out of the room. Luke trips and takes a nasty fall over a stretcher that was pushed infront of him. I'm almost postive that the fall was not scripted.

Also, seeing how they always wore cowboy boots....which are slick as Boss's bald head....you'll notice lots of scenes where one of the boys slips and maybe falls during running/chase scenes.

• 3 weeks later...

I live in Cleveland,Ohio and can walk on the slickest of ice patches with falling down much. But every once in a while I do slip a little but, anybody that's never been in Ohio,New York, Pa, New Jersey here's a little tip it's easier to walk up a icee hill driveway than it's is to walk down the ice.

But I went on Eno's website and he pointed a mistake during "Days of Roses and Shine" and that is when Luke gets back in the General after switching the detour sign you can hear him close the General's door.

• 14 years later...
On 5/25/2006 at 12:54 PM, Julieduke said:

I live in Cleveland,Ohio and can walk on the slickest of ice patches with falling down much. But every once in a while I do slip a little but, anybody that's never been in Ohio,New York, Pa, New Jersey here's a little tip it's easier to walk up a icee hill driveway than it's is to walk down the ice.

But I went on Eno's website and he pointed a mistake during "Days of Roses and Shine" and that is when Luke gets back in the General after switching the detour sign you can hear him close the General's door.

Hi Cousin Julieduke... Also in switching the water back in Jesse's car trunk, Cooter gets out his tow truck window, but is then see shutting the door.