Garth Brooks

Skipper Duke

Garth Brooks Under the Table 

"The bartender just told me I've had too much to drink Now why's he believin' I give a damn what he thinks 'Cause I can tell he's never felt the way that I do He's never had to get over someone like you I'll be under the table before I'm over you Drowning your memory isn't easy to do and as long as I'm still standing well then I ain't thru 'Cause I'll be under the table before I'm over you It seemed so easy for you leave me and find someone new Why can't your memory find somebody too"

Garth Brooks More Than a Memory.

"When you're dialing 6 numbers just to hang up the phone Drivin' across town just to see if she's home Wakin' a friend in the dead of night just to hear them say It's gonna be alright That's when she's more than a memory"

Garth Brooks Operator (Please Trace This Call).

Operator please trace this call Find out where I'm drinkin' which dirty beer hall And send a cab driver to call for me here Since she left I've been beside myself pourin' down beer I thumb nailed a label and there I appeared Hidin' out in a bottle behind a 3 day old beard"