Opening Night at the Boars Nest

redneck woman

I just love hearing those boys sing! Their voices mingle so well together.

Adding Daisy, Uncle Jesse, and Cooter was a nice touch too. It shows that Cooter really is an honorary member of the family since they were introduced as the Duke Family Singers or something like that. And poor Rosco, he really thought he'd made Boss disappear! How sad was that. I really liked this episode, especially the singing.

ya i loved hearing them sing it sounded sooooo good!!!! i felt really bad for poor rosco he really thought he made boss disapear. i cried at the end of the episode though when everyone was lookin in the window at rosco and boss was gonna kill him and he listened in on what he was sayin and rosco was like boss was the only one that understood him and he didn't know what he would do if something happened to his little fat buddy and he had tears runnin down his face so boss felt bad and went to the magic box and everyone else went inside and told rosco to try one more time and roso said that it wouldn't do any good cuz he tried sooo many times but they persuaded him and he did it and boss was there in the box!!!! rosco was soooo happy and boss let him pinch his chubby cheek for once!!! LOL!! but at that part i cried. :cry::cry::D:D

Daisy_Duke_Girl wrote

ya i loved hearing them sing it sounded sooooo good!!!! i felt really bad for poor rosco he really thought he made boss disapear. i cried at the end of the episode though when everyone was lookin in the window at rosco and boss was gonna kill him and he listened in on what he was sayin and rosco was like boss was the only one that understood him and he didn't know what he would do if something happened to his little fat buddy and he had tears runnin down his face so boss felt bad and went to the magic box and everyone else went inside and told rosco to try one more time and roso said that it wouldn't do any good cuz he tried sooo many times but they persuaded him and he did it and boss was there in the box!!!! rosco was soooo happy and boss let him pinch his chubby cheek for once!!! LOL!! but at that part i cried.

Yeah I cried at the end too where Rosco was sure h'd lost his little fat buddy for good!!! And I don't usually cry either!!!