YouTuber Chunky Monkey 40

Y'all should check out this guy's channel. He made a great point about the reason he thinks the show is not allowed to be on in reruns anymore. He thinks it's not only the flag fiasco, but the positive message the show puts out as a whole. That message being the government doesn't want its people to know that we can stand up and fight for what's right against a corrupt system. I whole heartedly agree with him!

Several years ago my wife said "There were so many good shows in the 80s.  Why don't they make shows like this anymore?"  I told her it's because all those shows had heroes who either worked outside the police state, or actively fought against it.  That sort of thing is not allowed anymore.  The only heroes are the ones who cash a government check.  And if they have to break a few rules or infringe on a few God-given rights in the process, that's fine.  Social engineering to make sure you know you aren't as important as the state.

The Dukes, Air Wolf, The A-Team, Knight Rider, Magnum.  The propaganda machine could not allow any of these guys to exist today.

49 minutes ago, Burl Tolliver said:

Several years ago my wife said "There were so many good shows in the 80s.  Why don't they make shows like this anymore?"  I told her it's because all those shows had heroes who either worked outside the police state, or actively fought against it.  That sort of thing is not allowed anymore.  The only heroes are the ones who cash a government check.  And if they have to break a few rules or infringe on a few God-given rights in the process, that's fine.  Social engineering to make sure you know you aren't as important as the state.

The Dukes, Air Wolf, The A-Team, Knight Rider, Magnum.  The propaganda machine could not allow any of these guys to exist today.

Burl Tolliver exactly!

And another thing.  All the hate against the Confederate flag isn't because of racism, past or present.  It's because the Confederacy was the last gasp of limited government anywhere in the world, and its memory must be villainized and eradicated.  We entered 1861 as citizens of free and independent states.  We left 1865 as hostages of an unlimited central government.

Sorry for the rant.  This subject just hit a nerve.

The reason The Dukes reruns were pulled by TVLand and not allowed on there or any other cable TV network either can be found in the end of the Good Ol' Boys theme song. This reason "Fightin' the system" the government doesn't want its people to know they can fight back against corrupt law, politicians etc. The positive message the series puts out there as a whole.

It is such a shame that there are so many people out there who have to ruin things that are good. When the show was airing the flag represented pride in southern living. The flag celebrated all the good things the South had to offer. It still does to people who get it. But the world is changing and not for the better.