Im back movie review

dukesran1

I LOVED IT

ok there was alot of bad words

3 times they sead something about drugs

like what was in the safe some kind of drug?

or like a possum on drugs

or i want the car check for sterods

and there was two place in the movie where they made you thank something happened

Everyone did a good job even Jess but exspeted the acter who played Bill picket he got on my nirvers.

Knoxville was a good Luke he was the ladys man and got all the girls he did a good job

Scott was a more out there sometimes even when he talked to the car but he did a good job to

Jess was good to

Willie did a real good job as uncal Jessie

Bart was a more meaner boss he also did a good job

as the rest of the cast

Bo was wild but not as crazy as sheev he was out of there but funny

The scene where Luke was in bed with two girls was cut out and the scene where Lynda carter sead something about muffens wasn't there

The yes the doors where broke thats because Cooter didn't have time to fix them but as fare as the flag they didn't exsplan it in facted they never know it was on the car until the got to georgia then somewhere calling them names and others warnt they did have a scene where they went into the wroge side of Georgi and almost got beat up because of the flag

Hint Willie isn't the balladeer

Willie version of the good ol boys plays at the end

Waylen's version of the song played in the begging

They had to open to other rooms just to get everyone in so the movie was a little late but when they did the jumps i heard people claping and alot of laugh

all in all it was a great movie i thank it will do great at the movie house and i dont thank it makes fun of the show

I LOVED IT

and there was two place in the movie where they made you thank something happened

Everyone did a good job even Jess but exspeted the acter who played Bill picket he got on my nirvers.

Knoxville was a good Luke he was the ladys man and got all the girls he did a good job

Scott was a more out there sometimes even when he talked to the car but he did a good job to

Jess was good to

as the rest of the cast

The scene where Luke was in bed with two girls was cut out and the scene where Lynda carter sead something about muffens wasn't there

The yes the doors where broke thats because Cooter didn't have time to fix them but as fare as the flag they didn't exsplan it in facted they never know it was on the car until the got to georgia then somewhere calling them names and others warnt they did have a scene where they went into the wroge side of Georgi and almost got beat up because of the flag

They had to open to other rooms just to get everyone in so the movie was a little late but when they did the jumps i heard people claping and alot of laugh

all in all it was a great movie i thank it will do great at the movie house and i dont thank it makes fun of the show

where they went into the wroge side of Georgi and almost got beat up because of the flag
:lol:! The part where you said Luke was in bed with two girls (but was cut out)... :o It doesn't seem like Dukes of Hazzard at all. I haven't seen it yet (It comes out on the 6th in Britain) but from what I heard, the theme tune SHOULD be "Just two good ol' boys, always meanin' some harm..." :lol: I mean, all the drugs in the original series (from all the episodes I've seen) is a TINY bit of Marijuana, (no-one even smoked it!) and a bit of Shine, as well. Should be a good movie on it's own, but for original fans of the show, it's not like the original at all.

where they went into the wroge side of Georgi and almost got beat up because of the flag
:lol:! The part where you said Luke was in bed with two girls (but was cut out)... :o It doesn't seem like Dukes of Hazzard at all. I haven't seen it yet (It comes out on the 6th in Britain) but from what I heard, the theme tune SHOULD be "Just two good ol' boys, always meanin' some harm..." :lol: I mean, all the drugs in the original series (from all the episodes I've seen) is a TINY bit of Marijuana, (no-one even smoked it!) and a bit of Shine, as well. Should be a good movie on it's own, but for original fans of the show, it's not like the original at all.

I LOVED IT

Jess was good to

as the rest of the cast

yes another one agrees with me that it didn't degrade the original and it was some type of coal in the safe.

I LOVED IT

Jess was good to

as the rest of the cast

yes another one agrees with me that it didn't degrade the original and it was some type of coal in the safe.

The scene where Luke was in bed with two girls was cut out <<

It did briefly make the closing credits outtakes.

As I recall, they never specifically mentioned the flag in the TV series either.

The scene where Luke was in bed with two girls was cut out <<

It did briefly make the closing credits outtakes.

As I recall, they never specifically mentioned the flag in the TV series either.