2005 Dukes of Hazzard Music Video

Crazy_C

I have just seen Jessica Simpson's new music video - These Boots are Made for Walking

It is basically her singing in the Boar's Nest as Daisy Duke, and then you see her washing the General in a bikini, and there is a big bar fight and it is, dare I say, a pretty good video. It is nowhere near good enough to be considered Dukes of Hazzard, but it good none the less.

I have just seen Jessica Simpson's new music video - These Boots are Made for Walking

It is basically her singing in the Boar's Nest as Daisy Duke, and then you see her washing the General in a bikini, and there is a big bar fight and it is, dare I say, a pretty good video. It is nowhere near good enough to be considered Dukes of Hazzard, but it good none the less.

• 2 weeks later...

i think that would be jessica's effect on the video

yeah, i remember, but i have also been at the shine as well

the doors though - that is just wrong

the only reason the video is any good is cos it aint all this crazy frog crap that is on the box at the moment - damn that frog - i wanna squish him in my truck

i think that would be jessica's effect on the video

yeah, i remember, but i have also been at the shine as well

the doors though - that is just wrong

the only reason the video is any good is cos it aint all this crazy frog crap that is on the box at the moment - damn that frog - i wanna squish him in my truck

• 5 weeks later...

Now Cooter this is only Hollywood's attempt to copy our easy goin lifestyle down here speakin of hows the Garage since the hurricane Iv'e been up visitin Enos in the midwest the shop still standin hopefully I need to have you tune up the General again... hey now wait a minute member those out of towners we saw while back you don't think that they were watching us to see what luke and I do ya think they were big shots from hollwyood oh well now I have seen the movie and I do think that its almost like us ceptin that uncle jesse would never let us run shine or do drugs let alone himself do all those things and i have a right mind to give that director a piece of my mind making daisy act like that that makes me madder than a sack full a snakes but everything else yeah pretty much spot on cept we don't use phone books to settle our problems and I have been that mad at luke before and while in the general and before making a big jump but we always make our peace with eachother cuz we are kin and kin watch over their own blood whoops gotta go Cooter I hear cletus and Rosco's sirens hollerin at me

member keep em tween the ditches Bo

• 3 weeks later...

Oh yeah. I've seen the music video. Well besides it bein un-dukelike the first time I saw it I couldn't understand one word Jessica was singing. She had this weiered... I don't know how to explain it... soul train/ wanna-be country singer twist to her pop-voice. I had to search the lyrics to figure out WHAT in the world she was sayin. And when she got into that bikini and was washing GL I was pretty ticked, considerin that nothing like that (or in that type of clothin') ever happened. But what can you do. Now what I thought was funny is that my brother was so obsessed with the genearl lee he didn't even notice the half naked girl dancing on it.hahaha. you can tell when a boy's addicted to cars then!! lol. :D