Toby Keith Birthday

Julieduke

Do you Like Toby Keith singing?  

115 members have voted

1. 1. Do you Like Toby Keith singing?

:D HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY TOBY!!!!!!!!!!! :p

As a lot of people know, I am an avid Toby Keith fan! I have all of his albums...except for his "Blue Moon" album. I love his music! I saw him once in concert, which was a dream of mine, and he was great! As I expected him to be.

Hmmm which one is my favorite song by him? That is a very difficult question for me...I love most of all of his songs. I would have to say it would be "How do you like me now?!", "Shoulda been a Cowboy", and "Dream Walkin'" . Those are to name a few favorites of his.

Toby Keith is one of the few people I listen to while I am writing...his music helps inspire my writing...when I am in a slump, his music generally helps me out of it. :wink:

~Garrett Duke~

:D HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY TOBY!!!!!!!!!!! :p

As a lot of people know, I am an avid Toby Keith fan! I have all of his albums...except for his "Blue Moon" album. I love his music! I saw him once in concert, which was a dream of mine, and he was great! As I expected him to be.

Hmmm which one is my favorite song by him? That is a very difficult question for me...I love most of all of his songs. I would have to say it would be "How do you like me now?!", "Shoulda been a Cowboy", and "Dream Walkin'" . Those are to name a few favorites of his.

Toby Keith is one of the few people I listen to while I am writing...his music helps inspire my writing...when I am in a slump, his music generally helps me out of it. :wink:

~Garrett Duke~

:D HAPPY BIRTHDAY JULIE! I hope it is a great one! :D

Hard to imagine that someone would possibly give Toby a bad review not alone a bad review on "Honkeytonk U". But I suppose there are those out there that don't like him or his new album. I am a huge fan of his and really enjoy his new album. :D

Keep it between the ditches

~Garrett Duke~

:D HAPPY BIRTHDAY JULIE! I hope it is a great one! :D

Hard to imagine that someone would possibly give Toby a bad review not alone a bad review on "Honkeytonk U". But I suppose there are those out there that don't like him or his new album. I am a huge fan of his and really enjoy his new album. :D

Keep it between the ditches

~Garrett Duke~

• 1 month later...