Saying Good-bye part 2

Ross sees Daisy and rest of them upset about something and he's wandering what is going on right now. In the meantime Jason, Josh, Rebecca Lynn , Cooter and Julie are sitting in the living room at the moment wandering what is wrong in New York. Ross breaks the silcence and ask's Daisy what is wrong right now , and them she goes to explain what is going on and then he says" I hope both Aunt Kathy and baby makes I want a younger cousin around to each everything that I know ."

Daisy looks at Ross and tells him that is sweetest she has ever heard him say, and that he was really sweet and caring kid. Ross blushes after she tells him this and says that my mother tells me this all the time. Did you know that Uncle Rosco offered my dad a position as a deputy Sheriff before they for New York. Daisy says that she didn't know this at the time, and what he thought his dad was going to do about it. Ross says that his parents was talking about before they left.

Cue anybody

• Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IN HAZZARD AT THE FARM...

The phone rang Daisy went ot answer it. She Said Duke Farm Daisy Duke Speaking.. Oh hi Luke Thats wounderful. yup ok I will tell everyone and we will be still praying. Yup every thing is fine here I will see you tommorrow ok Bye. Daisy said as she put down the phone and Daisy turned and said That was Luke Kathy is awake and her feave is back to normal But the baby is still in danger his heartbeat isn't as strong So they put Kathy on a featal montor . Daisy Said. Cooter Said They came over one hurtal they can get over this one too. I hope so Luke said Kathy is worried and I think he is too. Daisy Said Rose looked at Daisy and said Aunt Daisy what is a fetal Montor. Daisy Said It's a michaine that they can watch the baby's heartbeat and see if he's getting stronger. Daisy Said Ros Said Ok. Then Daisy Said Ross it's time for bed and he said Ok and he walked up the stairs then he said good-night to everyone.

Back In New York

Bo, Luke and Micheal and Jessica and Beth was just talking when they here a knock on the door and it a brunette that looks like the new girl at the Boars Nest. But she didn't know any of them at all, she waits and Jessica opens the door and she ask's if she could come in the room.

She says "I'm Rebecca Lynn Smith and I was born in Joshua Tree, California but I always knew my mother. But a few years ago my mother gave me this picture here where she standing with a dark haired Sheriff in the picture. All I know is that he lives i Hazzerd and his name is "Rosco P. Coltrane" , well my troubles started about six months ago when I took my white Pontiac Trans Am GTA to a mechanic that was a pretty good. But when I went to pick it up, she had said that it needed additional work done it and said that she needed three more days. So I came back after three days and she said it need more work done. But the second time I came the garage and my car was gone with as well, the mechanic's name was Angelena and I think she stole my car. She went and took license out of my purse when I wasn't looking and made a copy of it, she also went to looking just like me as well. The only reason that I had told y'all this is because the I had noticed that you were from Hazzerd County. The only reason I know all this is because I am a nurse at the hospital where Judd Caine is at right now. And I was wandering to you see a my car, the theiving mechanic or my father at where you are from.

Micheal had said to Luke , that you know that girl that Josh is so hung on right now fits that profile and she a car just like hers. Luke had asked there is a dent on your back bumper and that she smiled and said "That when I backed into my husband's car right in the drivaway at Joshua Tree. Boy was he mad when I did that a couple of months ago, and there is another dent in the front bumper when I drove into the pole at the grocery store parking lot. I know what you're thinking don't I ever watch what I'm doing driving, but it was hard getting used to the nose on that car for a while."

Michael had said "Did you report your car stolen, and who it was the time you had seen it, Rebecca Lynn."

Bo said "Isn't Rebecca Lynn that girl that is charming Josh and has Rosco convinced that she is her daughter as well."

Michael said "That reminds I got to call my Uncle up and let him know what is going on right now, even though he won't believe he at first. But who is going to tell Josh that the girl he is crazy about is a con artist after all."

Luke said " Well, let me handle Josh I knew him the longest, so me and Bo will handle that right there."

Balladeer: Well folks, lets the new girl at the Boars Nest isn't Rosco's daughter but a slimy mechanic from Joshua Tree, California. She has made herself at home at the Sheriff's house I wonder what she up right now. And who is this Jay J. Kool guy that keeps following her around anyways right now.

Cue AnyBody

Cooter is talking with Daisy and Jason and he says "There is something up with that Rebecca Lynn girl, she drives too good to be Rosco's daughter."

Jason says " I've been thinking the same thing Cooter, but If tell Josh I am wrong he will forgive and worst of all accuse me of being jealous of him. But how would we tell Rosco about she might not be his daughter after all."

Daisy says "Well, she seems awfully nice and she is really polite."

Josh had said goodbye to Rebecca Lynn by now and she drove back to Rosco's house how longer did she have to put up with this guy now."

Rebecca Lynn was out of town, well the one in Hazzerd she was coming towards the cave where Jay said he meet her at before she went home. She had pulled the car towards the cave and there was Jay and he sitting in his yellow jeep waiting inpatiently for here.

Jay says "What took you so long, did you have supper at the Duke farm as well?"

Rebecca says "Uh, they got a phone call from New York and they was talking and then Josh wanted to talk to me around the puppies."

Jays says"Angelena Hogg Kool, are you falling for the Duke boy now and does he suspect anything funny is going on right now?.

Rebeeca says "Watch that the Sheriff might be around somewhere listening I don't want him knowing the truth yet, you my Uncle JD Hogg fits perfectly in the plan and he doesn't even he is being used right now. You know Hughie is right Uncle JD is a easy mark and especially the Sheriff, but what about his wife LuLu Coltrane Hogg when she starts asking question bet you haven't thought of that right there. And so far Jason, Julie and Daisy don't seem to trust right now."

Jay says "Let the Sheriff think your his daughter for as long as can, without blowing your cover Angelena."

Rebecca Lynn says "What did I tell you about calling me by my real name Jay?."

Jay says " I know I am almost blew the cover you worked so hard to create, you know I had to sabotage the real Rebecca's car to get my hands on it."

Rebecca Lynn says "Well, listen I got to go by for now."

Rebecca Lynn and Jay J. Kool have a long goodbye kiss, won't they don't know is that Cooter saw everything by the cave.

Cue Anybody

The NEXT IN NEW YORK...

Luke was in Kathy's room and Kathy felt the baby kick and she smiled and said Luke he looked at Kathy and said What sweetheart. Our son Just kicked. Luke smiled and put his hand on Kathy's stomach and he waited for a while and then he kicked again. and Luke smiled. and said he's going to be all right . then the doctor came in and said all the tests came back and your baby is heathy and he is fine.and you can leave the hospital in a few days. Just then They hurd a voice say that's greaT AND They both turned around and there was Daisy standing at the door Luke Got up and hugged her. and Daisy walked over to Kathy and said How are ya coz?Kathy smiled and said Fine Thanks Daisy.

New York

Daisy had told Bo, Luke and Micheal what Cooter overheard and when Cooter came over later to tell me to tell Josh. Well Luke you could just imagine how Josh took the news that his girlfriend wasn't who she was, and he jumped in his Fiero and took off and he went somewhere.

A Few Minutes later

Nurse Rebecca Lynn walks in the rooms, and Daisy says "Is this the real Rebecca Lynn as in Rosco's daughter, and that is her car that Angelena Hogg Kool is riding around then." Rebecca Lynn said "Ya, that's my car Daisy and that Angelena is a no good con-artist to boot and she is staying at my father's house as well." I wonder what she has in mind to go through all this right here, and why is getting your cousin Josh involved what could she need from him that would be so important. I am worried about why she needs to con my father in this here plan."

Daisy says "You know you kind of look like him as well, trust me on this right here."

Rebecca Lynn says " I know I have a picture of him and my mother together I was hoping that maybe you might've known her when she was in Hazzerd."

Daisy looks at the picture and says that she seen in Hazzerd a time or two, but can't remember when it was or where.

Micheal says "Well, it's offical then Cousin you're are the real thing then."

Rebecca says "I don't understand if your a Duke how can you be my cousin as well then Micheal."

Micheal says "My father is Frank Duke and my mother was Julianna Coltrane and when they had me he was married to Luke and Judd's mother at the time, so at the time when I was three months your father helped my mother leave the county and my mother married Joseph Szenger and he had adopted me as his son. I didn't find out about this until a month or two ago myself. I had thought that Joseph Szenger was my real father."

Back In Hazzerd

Angelena Hogg Kool was on her way back, to Rosco's house and she sure hoped that he didn't see through her little plan. But for some reason everythime she was around Flash she had barked at her, with a angry growl to it. It seemed like that Flash knew the whole time that she was a Hogg, but she figured that the Sheriff wouldn't pay attention to what his dog was doing at the time. He was so happy to have her around and that he was mad at her for seeing Joshua Duke, and he thought that Jay J. Kool was just a ex-boyfriend of hers that followed her to Hazzerd from Joshua Tree.

Cue Anybody

"

Josh had heard what his cousin had to says the message from Cooter, he personally had thought that Cooter was just jealous that he didn't land Rebecca Lynn himself. He took off driving and he went right by speed trap number two and them Rosco was right behind him as well. He had tried to lose him but seeing how he was from Ceveland, Ohio he couldn't shake the Sheriff. He decided to stop for him , he wanted to show him that he could be nice everyonce in a while. He had seen the Sheriff get out of his car, and he walked up to his and he just wanted to talk to him and warn him not to go with his daughter or talk to her at Boars Nest. Now this had Josh mad now, and he told him what Cooter had told Daisy and what she told him about Rebecca Lynn. This really made Rosco mad, and he ended up getting a ticket anyways after all his trying to help with this right here.

Rosco had handed the ticket to Josh and he thought to himself that low down Duke making up stories about his daughter. That was his daughter at least he thought so, of course he never seen a picture he only got a phone call from Brandy Smith saying that they had a daughter. There was no way that the girl that was staying at his house was "Angelena Hogg Kool" and there was no name she was a con-artist.

Rosco thinks back to that day he got the long distance phone call from Brandy Smith and her telling him about "Baby Rebecca Lynn" he can still remember that till this day.

Cue Anybody that wants to write a flashback from twenty-three years ago involving Rosco and Brandy Smith.

Cue Anybody :p

New York The Next morning...

Luke was in Kathy's room when Judd walked in and said I'm free. Luke Laughed and said we are waitimg for the doctor to come in and free Kath too and then we are going back to the hotel and pack then we are going home. The doctor came in and said Kathy you are free to get home but when you get back to Hazzard County Georgia I want you to rest the rest of your pregnecy that means no stress and no work.Kathy said no stress in this family you are asking for a mircal. Luke smiled and said Don't worry Doc she will be stress free I will make sure of that. and believe me she won't do anything cause she will have lots of help. So the doctor released Kathy and they headed for the hotel and they got their things and checked out and they headed for the airport and headed for home.

Back In New York

After the docter had left the room Kathy was getting ready to leave and everybody was there, Rebecca Lynn had walked in the room she had some vacation time and she was going to use it get her car back. Micheal had seen that Rebecca Lynn walk in the room and he said hi to her, she had asked him what was Hazzerd like and that she wanted to get back and keep it herself. Rebecca Lynn told Micheal that she had found something intersecting on her birth certifacte that she had never noticed before hand. And she had it with her at the time, and then she had showed Micheal what it was, Micheal had taken a look at it was well. It said in a time little box "Twin A" and she said she never noticed this before hand.

By this time Luke and Kathy was getting everything together, Daisy had mentioned that "Angelena Hogg Kool" looked just like you Rebecca . As is she could be your twin sister, and Rebecca Lynn said "That is very possible, and that maybe mom couldn't take care of both of us at the same time. You my mother said that she was raised and grew-up in Ducktown, Tn and that is where she had met my father, She had told me that he simply crossed the state line between Georgia and Tenn. And the rest is history as people say, and that it also bordered North Carolina as well."

Back In Hazzerd

Angelena was looking at her orignal birth certifacte and noticed a little box that had said "Twin B" and that her birth mother was Brandy Smith as well. It had said that her mother was born in Ducktown, Tn and that she was 24 years old when she had her and her twin. Angelena had thought well I would never thought that Rebecca Lynn Smith was my twin sister and Rosco was her birth father her mother had listed his name on it as well. She had wondered why her mother had gave her away so long ago, that didn' t matter now the Hogg's did a fine job raising her and that who was her family now. :p:lol:

Cue Anybody

Twenty Three years ago

She had the twins and she knew that Rosco would want to know about this or anybody he didn't want to know about this right here. Well anyways she had decided to call him from Joshua Tree,Ca and tell him what had happened and that he two daughters right now.

At The Sheriff's Department

The Phone ring and Rosco picks it up, and he says " Hazzerd County Sheriff Department Rosco speaking": and a familer voice says this Brandy Smith from Joshua Tree, California I don't know if you remember me Rosco. But we had met about a year ago in Ducktown, Tenn and that this important that I tell you about this right now. Rosco says " I remember you Brandy how could I forget you."

Brandy says "That what I wanted to talk to you about something that happened two months ago that neither one of us can forget and that it bonds us forever as a family."

Rosco says " What are you trying to tell me right now then, Brandy?"

Brandy says "Well, we are the proud parents of Twins daughters named Angelena Marie and Rebecca Lynn Smith. There are identical and they look like you Rosco and by the way they decided to come late for twins. Which is very rare for twins and you don't have to come to Joshua Tree, California if you don't want to. But I just thought that I should tell you this right now."

Rosco says "Wow, that is great news Brandy I could quit my job in Hazzerd and we could get married and raise the girls after all."

Brandy says "Well, I don't what to says about that Rosco. Goodbye and I just wanted you to know about this right here it wouldn't be right for you not know about this right here."Cue Anybody

Rosco had hung the phone and just sat at his desk and in the meantime J.D. Hogg came in his office and he looked at Rosco and asked what was wrong he looked like he hit a brick wall. Rosco said hi to Boss and said that he just heard from that girl he met last year a Ducktown,Tenn you when I made that wrong turn a ended in Tenn. J.D. asked what she had said to him that had looking like that then, Rosco said " I am the father of twins girls named Angelena Marie and Rebecca Lynn Smith and they live in Joshua Tree, California and she wants nothing to do with me and she rejected my offers to come out there and be with her and babies." Boss says "That is alot to hear on the phone from somebody that you hadn't seen in a year."

Cue anybody

Rebecca Lynn make it Rosco's house and see's that he wants to talk to her about something she doesn't know what he could now.

Rosco ask Rebecca Lynn by the way where was mother born? Rebecca says "Ducktown, Tn and that it borders Georgia and North Carolina and it was very small town."

Rosco says "Well, your right and I just found out something that you ought to know about from Joshua Duke recently Rebecca if that's your name.?

Rebecca says "Well, what did your hear from Joshua Duke now we are seeing each other."

Rosco says "That I knew about the two of you but there's more to you than that right there Angelena."

Rebecca says "My name is not Angelena, Dad."

Rosco says "Your right about half of that Angelena and here is what I heard about you. Well, first of all that car you are driving belongs to twin sister Rebecca Lynn Smith and you sabotaged to steal it. Second of all Josh heard from a good source that you are really Angelena Hogg Kool not Rebecca Lynn Smith. Third , you are my daughter but right now I am ashamed of you right now. Fourth, I know that you are married to Jay J. Kool and that your are a con-artist as well but what you want in Hazzerd I still don't know right now."

Rebecca says " Well, then you too much informationm then Dad.'

Cue Anybody

Back In New York

Micheal and Rebecca Lynn was talking about how Rebecca should tell her father it was her and Micheal had recommended calling him first. Little did they know what was going on right now in Hazzerd. Rebecca had asked Micheal did he have the his home phone number and that she said that she would call him from her home. Micheal had thought about and said "Well, how is he going to know who you are then Rebecca if you have spoken to him before."

Rebecca said "Well, everybody that I talk says that sound just like my mother and Mom said that she had called him when she had me 23 years ago and that he had told him about me at the time. Mom had met my dad in her hometown of Ducktown, Tenn and yes that is actual name of the town. Well, Mom had said that dad had made a wrong turn when he was out on patrol on day and since Ducktown is so close to Georgia and North Carolina borders he ended up at the gas station where Mom was working. And the Rest you can say is history."

Micheal says " I am sorry but you haven't said that was a actual town I would've thought you was making a joke there."

Rebecca says " Mom said that she got that right there all the time when she mention where she from, and she never lost her accent the whole time she had lived in California."

Micheal says "Why did your Mom move to California from Ducktown, Tenn is the first place."

Rebecca says " She got a job offer that required her to move there to get the job, and she liked California but she really did miss Ducktown."

Luke says " I know what you mean by that, when me and Kathy moved to Chicago I really missed Hazzerd."

Bo says " I met through the very same thing when I was first racing."

Rebecca says " Our you the very same Bo Duke that won the Atlanta race a little while ago, Bo."

Bo says " The one and the same and you follow my career then Rebecca."

Rebecca says " You are great where did you learn how to race so great from did you go to racing school or something."

Bo says " Oh no, me and Luke and Daisy grew up in Hazzerd that where I got all my experience from Rebecca."

Micheal says " My Uncle once said how hardly anybody respected the law in Hazzerd, but I never understood what he meant by that before until I have been staying and helping with the farm in Hazzerd."

Rebecca says " You mean you grew up on a farm then Bo."

Cue anybody :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Back In New YorK

Bo says

"You mean you never heard of Hazzerd Rebecca, well what was California like then growing up there."

Rebecca says " You had never heard of my mother's hometown of Ducktown, Tenn before I had said the name of the town. It is a real city in Tennesse , look it up on a map sometime."

Micheal says" Well then, what city do you grow up in Rebecca then."

Rebecca says " Well that Angelena had told you before, I had grown up in Joshua Tree, California and it was a great city to grow up in."

Micheal says " Oh shoot I grew up in Los Angeles and that was some fast living there and I had to watch your driving as well."

Rebecca says " Well did you ever go to Hollywood then, Micheal."

Jessica says " But I want going to raise Ross and the twins there thow in a way Hazzerd ain't so bad. And once you get used the town and the people there you don't mind it so much."

Bo says " Jessica is Hazzerd growing on you then, and I didn't know that you like it in Hazzerd."

Micheal had asked Rebecca what she was going to do about see her father in Hazzerd. Rebecca had said that she had some vacation time coiming up in a couple of weeks and I'll fly down there from here and go to see dad and just surprized him and get my car back from Angelena Hogg Kool and Jay J. Kool. And I was thinking that I drive to Ducktown, Tenn and see Mom's hometown and what that little place is like.

Luke says " Your just going surprize Rosco then and not even call to tell him that you're coming then and then go up to Ducktown, Tenn."

Bo says " That doesn't make any sense at all Rebecca, what if run into those two that stole your then."

Rebecca says " I deal with that when it comes to then that's all."

Micheal says " You have one trait like your dad, your are stubborn as ever. Did you know once I told your dad that those maps of stars homes were phony and he bought one and spent and entire day looking for the stars homes."

Jessica says " Then he called us and told you that he was lost in L. A. and he needed a ride."

Cue Anybody

So they all went to the airport and they heade back to Hazzard.

2 HOURS LATER.

The plane landed in Alantia and Michael Rebecca rented a car. and then they went out to the car. Bo Said Yup the General Lee is right where I parked him. So they put their things in the trunk . Luke Helped Kathy into the General and then Bo go in and so Did Jessica and Michael. and they headed for the farm.

with Rebecca following them.

AT THE FARM.

Ross was playing outside when he say the General Lee and He yelled mommy and dad Uncle Luke Aunt Kathy,Uncle Bo are back.

Jason, Josh and Julie had seen that there cousin were home and they had seen Ross coming running to his parents. But a real pretty girl got at of Micheal's rental and he had wandered what was that she looked just like Rebecca. Boy was he going to be in for a one hell of a surprize when he finds out who she is later. Rebecca had gotten out and Josh had said hello in only the way a Duke can and he wanted to know more about the mystery girl right now.

Josh says "Hello Angel, my name is Josh what is yours. Unless yours really is Angel."

Rebecca says " Real close my name is Rebecca Lynn Smith and I am from Joshua Tree, California but now I live with my husband in New York and I am a nurse right now. "

Josh says " Oh, very funny your Rebecca Lynn Smith as well. I was alreadry fooled once I am not falling for this trick again girl."

Rebecca says " No, the girl you met is Angelena Hogg Kool a con-artist and my twin sister she is married to Jay J. Kool right now and she has stolen my GTA from Joshua Tree, California saying she was a mechanic that could fix my the problems on my brand new car."

Josh says "She is married, your married so neither one of you two is available well right now Angelena Hogg Kool is staying with Sheriff right now I am wander is he knows this quite yet."

Micheal says " What was that Josh, did you say that Angelena is staying with my Uncle right now. I have to get right over to my Uncle's house and go warn him about what is going on with Angelena."

Josh says " Too late , he pulled me over the night that I had found out from Daisy who had found out from Cooter. You see Cooter overheard Angelena and Jay J. Kool talking and he told Daisy.And that night I had filled in the Sheriff on what was going on the whole time and then he got mad at me."

Micheal says "Sounds about right for you."

Rebecca says " I aim to get my car back with me I had saved up since I was old enough to work for that car. To me that is my life savings right there and where is my father's house at Micheal I could ride along with you in your car."

Micheal says " Well Rebecca, my car is the Black Charger over there as he points to the barn with it covered with a tarp."

Rebecca says " I don't get it I don't see your car Micheal?"

Micheal says " Exactly, I didn't want any of our cousins driving my car while I was away."

Josh says " Real nice touch there cousin, you don't trust my driving."

Jason says " I think he was refering to me,. I had taken a liking to his car and I was kidding him that I was going to drive when he was in New York. I was kidding Micheal that can't you take a joke."

Micheal says " Well, I have seen your driving Jason so that is why is was under the tarp the whole time I was in New York."

Jessica says " You honey, I have thought of names for the twins girls after all this time. What do you think of Dharma and Karma."

Micheal says " You mean were having twins girls, but they sound like hippie name Jessica my not something like LuLu and Julianna."

Jessica says " You know why do all the kids have to named after your mothers side no."

Micheal says " I 'll get back on you on those names, besides we got plenty of time to talk about this more. Right me and Rebecca is going to my Uncle's house and tell him what is going on right now."

Micheal and Rebecca get in his Black Charger in search of Sheriff Rosco P. Coltrane they have no idea where he could be at and Micheal had a plain of drawning out his Uncle. But his Uncle will be mad at him when he sees his plan after all.

Cue Anybody

Micheal and Rebecca Lynn go and take off the cover off oh his Black Charger and she is in awe of his car. She ask him is that a repaint on there and Micheal tells her that is original paint on his car. That this was originally his fathers and that he wanted a Black car after watching Bullitt. Rebecca asked so this car never left your family then, and Micheal smiles that you could say that right there. Micheal goes and to pull his car out of the garage and as he is pulling it forward he notice's that his cousin's cat had her kittens in the box on the backseat of his car. Micheal gets out and opens the front seat and carries the box with the mother cat and her family to the barn and tells Jessica about it. Julie speaks and says that her car and she wondered where went to and is glad to know where is she now. Julie goes over to the barn to go check out her cats kittens and she is curious and how many she had. Julie honestly thought she had a male cat until today, she just thought he was getting fat never really thought nothing about it at all. Micheal and Jessica get in his Black Charger and he tells her that he is going to drive faster than normal past speed trap two and that he has some good news for her father anyways.

Cue Anybody

Bo and Luke watch as Micheal and Rebecca Lynn leave in his Charger and Bo says to Luke that Micheal said that he going to speeding by Speed Trapt two to get Rosco's attention. Luke looks at Bo and says " That's one way of getting his attention I think me is going tell his decision he told us about in New York."

Bo says " Is Micheal sure that he wants to be a Deputy in Hazzerd County, after all he was with the California Border Patrol before he ever heard of Us."

Luke says " Until Hughie Hogg ruined that for him?"

Bo says "He could always get under your skin with stuff like that and everything."

Julie is in the barn looking at her cats kittens and they was so cute little sleepy angels in the barn. Velvet didn't seen to mind she was taking care of her litter in the barn, they are starting to walk right now and before she knew they would all over the farm driving her crazy along with everybody else.

Bo had asked what do you think of that Luke a litter of kittens born in Micheal's car now. I think this farm is turning into a maternity ward for animals, and does remind of the days when Uncle Jesse was here.

Luke says "Ya, I remember when those were born there mother needed the vet to come out and Uncle Jesse helped her out until the vet came to see what was going on."

Josh and Jason get into Josh's Fiero and they say they are going into town about some gas and talk to Cooter. Ross is still around and he is looking at the kittens in the barn and he thinks they are so tiny and little.

Cue anybody

As Josh, Jason, Micheal and Rebecca was on there way to their respective destinations there is song on the radio called "A Redneck is the Backbone of America by John Schneider" on the radio and they are listening along with Rosco, Enos, Bo, Luke, Julie, Jessica , Kathy and even Ross. Josh says to Jason after the song is over to Jason what great song that is really puts the point right in front of you. Bo and Luke like the song a whole lot as well they are saying what a great patriotic song that it is and what potential that song has.

Cue Anbody

Jason and Josh had driven to Cooter's place and then they had seen this Mustang pull in they had regonized him just hadn't seen him in a long time. In fact Jason had remembered making him mad about something he had done when he was younger and then Uncle Jesse yelling at him as well.

Meanwhile Micheal and Rebecca Lynn was one their way to warn Rosco and introduce him to Rebecca Lynn. He be mighty proud of her when he meets her, she went to College and she became a nurse. Well Rebecca Lynn even saved up from the time she started working to be buy that GTA that Angelena had stolen from her in Joshua Tree, California. Micheal had told Rebecca Lynn that they went right by now and that he was stopping and surprizing his Uncle with meeting her. She didn't know what her dad was like but he wasn't going to be happy that was Micheal that purposly did that but it was the only way he knew to talk to his Uncle with everybody hearing whaty they was talking about.

Cue Anybody

Bo had knew how Micheal was going to get Rosco's attention the same way they wanted to talk to him without everybody hearing him, and he thought about had told Luke how he thought Micheal was going about it.

By Speed Trap two now Micheal had pulled over, and he had seen his Uncle walk up to his car he looked mad as ever right now.

Micheal says "Hey, Uncle Rosco what's going on right and besides I've been meaning to talk to you a minute anyways."

Rosco says "You're still getting a speedy ticket, so what did you want to talk to me about now Micheal."

Micheal says " Uncle Rosco I have came to a decision about what you asked me before I left for New York. And the it is yes I'll be a deputy Sheriff , I had told Luke and Bo about and Luke seemed fine with but Bo didn't like it not one bit. And by the way over there is Rebecca Lynn Smith your daughter she is real owner of that White GTA and she has come to here to claim her car back. Rebecca Lynn Smith this Sheriff Rosco P. Coltrane and he is your father , see I told you I would introduce to him in a very unusual way of doibng it."

Rosco says "Did you say that this is my Daughter Micheal and that you want to join the Hazzerd County Sheriff Department as well. Well, tomorrow come to my office and he can take care of that right away then."

Rebecca Lynn says " Well, yes I am your Daughter dad and that this is the first I have met you before. And like Micheal said I am claiming my car back that I had saved up for ever I started working and that is going back with me."

Cue anybody

Ross walks up to Jessica , Daisy, Kathy and Julie real casual like and says there is something he wants to ask them.

Ross says "Mom do you know the difference between Toilet Paper and your shower curtain?

Jessica says "No(she had said this just to humor her son)"

Ross says " Then I hate to be your Shower Curtain then."

Jessica, Kathy, Daisy and Julie find the joke funny, and Jessica asked her son where did he here the joke from. Ross says "Uncle Jason told me the joke and her said that is real funny."

Jessica smiled and said " Yes, that is real funny why don't you wait till you see your Uncle Rosco and go tell him the joke. But tell him the joke the same way you told me the joke and be serious about when you say."

Ross says "Okay Mom, I'll do that next time I see him."

Ross walks over to the barn and to see the puppies and the kittens he wants to see the puppies learning how to work. Jessica tells Kathy, Julie and Daisy wait till she talks to Jason again telling my son that joke right there he's too young for a locker room joke right now. Kathy says " Come on Jessica you did laugh at the joke yourself and you thought it was funny, but why did you tell him to repeat the joke to Rosco if you didn't like it then."

Jessica says "I just want to see him thinking about the joke and then he catches on it the joke and maybe he keep repeating it to other people."

Ross comes back from the barn and says "Mom can I tell my joke to the Reverend and Miz.Tizdale down at the post office."

Jessica says "Oh, no not the Reverend son that joke ain't appriote for church. But I think Cooter might appreciate the joke when you see him again."

Cue Anybody