Saying Good-bye part 2

Cool Bo Said. Michael got his fishing stuff together .Luke asked Josh and Jason if they wanted to go fishing too. and they said Sure. so Luke went into the house and Told Kathy and Jessica that they where leaving for Hazzard Pond to go fishing. And Then he kissed Kathy and said we will be back in a few hours. and hopefuly we will have some fish for supper. Kathy said ok I will call my parents and let them know about the baby. That's a good idea Sweetheart. Luke said and then he kissed her again and he walked out the door. and then 3 minutes they hurd the General Start up and head down the road.

Kathy walked over to the cb that was in the kitchen and turned it on in case the boys need to get a hold of them.

Then she walked to the phone and dieled her parents number. she let the phone ring then someone answered it and said hello Judge Kyle Jorden Speaking. Hi Dad It me Kathleen. Kathy Said. Oh hI Kathleen what's up?Kyle Said. Well can you put me on speaker so Mom can hear this too Kathy Said. And Kyle said ok hold on. and then he said ok Kathleen you are on speaker and your mother is here. Ok are You sitting down? Kathy Said. Now we are, Now what's going on Kathleen? Rebecca said. Well we went to the doctor and we had and Ultrasound and the baby is fine. and we are having a boy. Kathy Said. Well congradulations ,Kathleen. Kyle Said. We are having a Grandson. that's great. Rebecca Said. then they talked for a little whil longer and then they hung up.

• Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When everybody got to the place, and was about to start they had a heard a loud noise from over by the vehciles. Jason walked over to his truck and Josh was smiling about something and his brother looked under his truck. Jason couldn't find anything and then he walked back over to everybody else. Josh looked over at Jason and said "Oh, I had taped your truck backfiring and just played it back since I had known that Cooter had fixed it for ya." Everybody like the practical joke and Jason had said " It was funny to think about it now and I was worried about my truck. I just hoped Josh can forgive me for doing to his car what we did to those cars yesterday." Josh asked Jason what do did to my car that I don't know about and what is so funny right now. Jason said " Well, Micheal had helped me before you got up and he thought it was very funny after it was done. You know Micheal you got a great sense of humor of the all thing." Jason had tossed some keys to his brother. Micheal had looked at everybody and said he couldn't resist after over by that cabin that I want to give that try for myself.

Cue anybody

Josh had said "The last time Elvis talked to me, because he went in a Thundebird and buzzed the General's car setting off his alarm. He told he got yelled at later but it was worth it, and the General got over it as well."

Jason said " That sounds like Elvis allright , and he will probaly do that again to somebody else."

Ross had asked what does buzzing somebody's car mean Jason, and what was so funny about it and why did he get in trouble for doing that. You mean to drive a Ford Thundebird you got to get into a program, how fast are they. Jason told Ross that first of all Elvis is flying a F-18 Hornet fighter plane nicknamed the Thunderbird, not a Ford Thumderbird and it anybody needs program to handle a Ford Thundebird there not that fast. Well you see a Thunderbird that Elvis flys in right now can pulls to two-G's and that is pretty fast, and wait till you see a Thunderbird show at show special event you see what all the fuss is all about. Jason had went to explain that buzzing a somebody's car means he flew a little too low and that it what happened.

Cue Anybody

Micheal had said "My Uncle told me that Garth Brooks will be singing at the Boars Nest that him and Boss arranged the whole thing personally."

Ross asked isn't me that singer that really gets lively when he sings and he from that state near Texas somewhere. Micheal had looked at Ross, and told if that's your way ag asking if you can go to the Boars Nest then it is no. Ross had asked why can't I go to Boars Nest dad, everybody else wants to go to it as well. Micheal had told his son , because I had said so and that your not old enough to go to a Bar right now.

Cue Anybody

Well I don't think Kath and I will be going. Luke Said. Why? Michael Said. Cause Kath really don't care for Garth Brooks. So If you and Jessica wants to go We will Will watch Ross. Now if they get Tim McGraw Kath would go. She has all his cd's.Luke said.

BACK AT THE FARM..

Kathy was making some salad to go with the fish they the boys are going to catch. Jessica was putting a pie in the oven, When the phone rang. Kathy picked it up and said Hello Duke Farm, Dr Kathleen Duke Speaking. Kathy Said. Hello is a Luke Duke there. A Women's voice Said, No he Ain't here But I'am his wife Can I help you. Kathy Said. I'm Beth Long and I have been dating his Brother Judd. and I called to let him know that Judd is in the hospital .he got beat up pretty bad in a boxing fight and he's un councous Beth said as she started to cry, Kathy Said ok where are you guys right now. WE are in New York. Beth Said. Ok give me the number where you are staying and the hospital and I will have Luke call Kathy Said So Beth gave Kathy the infomation and then Kathy hung up. and then she walked over to the cb and said. Pretty Lady to Lost Sheep #1.

AT HAZZARD POND.

The boys where getting ready to come home when Luke hurd Kathy on the cb, he reached into the General and said You have Lost Sheep# 1 What's up pretty Lady.

Luke had went and picked up the cb and he was talking to Kathy, everybody could tell something happened but they didn't know what happened just yet. Micheal had wandered what when Luke got off the cb and he said that he wanted to talk to everybody right now and that it was more important that what was going on right now. Bo had seen that his cousin looked upset about something, and then Luke had told them about Judd and that he was in New York and about the Boxing match. Micheal understood what he was upset about now, and that this had affected him as well seeing how this was his brother as well. Ross asked what does that mean dad and how does this affect us now. Jason and Josh had said that this sounded important as well and that they had wanted to know more about what happened to their cousin.

Cue Anybody

Bo and Luke had seen the way Micheal talked to Ross, about him not going into the Boars Nest reminded them of Uncle Jesse. He was fair but firm with his son, and Uncle Jesse would've been proud of Micheal if he would've ever met in person. Ross had Bo laughing when he didn't understand about the Air Force Thunderbird , and when he thought a driver of a Ford Thunderbird needed to enter a special program to drive one. Bo had thought to himself that the way Jason and Josh are always trying to top the other practical jokes that he wandered where they would stop at. Well, at least they got along like brothers and always had fun and neither one got the attention of Frankie and Tina didn't stay long enough for Jason to talk to her before she left.

Back at the Boars Nest Rebecca Lynn Smith was working at the Boars Nest with a mission on her mind. One, she wanted to meet her real father Rosco P. Coltrane and all she had was a old picture that her Mama had given her before her parents died. Second, she had wanted to meet Joshua Duke that was who Boss Hogg said the blonde hair guy was sitting at the bar was, Boss had told her that he was bad news. In fact all Dukes was bad news but he really didn't like Joshua Duke for some reason. She had gathered from his license plate that he was Cuyahoga County, Ohio and that when he had heard something on his cb he was a hurry to get going he had peeled out in the parking lot.

Cue Anybody

Balladeer: When everything goes wrong, everything is going right around Hazzerd. Garth Brooks is playing tonight at the Boars Nest I wander is he knows this quite yet. Luke and Micheal brother is hurt in New York, Elvis is in the Thunderbird program and he just loving it and Jason and Josh is still in Hazzerd and playing practical jokes on each other. And one more thing Rebecca Lynn Smith is looking for her daddy"Rosco P. Coltrane" I wandered who her mother was after all this time. Boy won't he be surprized she has a case on Josh but Boss don't want her meeting him for some strange reason.

Kathy hurd the General Lee pull up and stop. and the next thing she was Luke come in followed by everyone eles. Luke walked to Kathy and he Gave Kathy a Kiss and Kathy gave him the numbers Luke Said Thanks Baby. then he went to the phone. and deiled the Number of the hospital.it rang and Luke Said Ya, I Would like to talk to a Beth Long. I'm Luke Duke.So The Nurse Patched him in to Judd's room. Beth answered it and said Hello. Hi I'm Luke Duke Judd's brother. How is he?Luke Said. Oh Hi Luke, Not good he just fell into acoma this morning. I really don't know what to do. and I don't have any Family to call.to come an be with me.Beth Said. Luke said You do now. Me and my Wife Kathy will be leavin on the next plane( looking at Michael and Jessica and the rest of the family) and maybe a few others. and then he hung up. and then he told the rest of the family what was going on. Juily said I will stay here with Ross if you don't want to take him. and we will stay will Juily Jason and Josh Said. Thanks Guys Michael Said.

Luke Walked over to the phone and picked it up and dailed the airport and he asked them when was the next flight to New York. and the lady said Tommorrow moring. and Luke Said Ok I would Like 5 tickets. and my name is Luke Duke. ok Sir I have your tickets they will be here waiting for you when you get here. the plane leave at 9:00am. and Luke said thank you and then he hung up the phone. and told the rest of the family. and then Michael looked at the time and said Jessica we got to be going to the Boars Nest Garth Brooks is preforming tonight. Jessica asked Luke and Kathy if they where going Kathy shook her head no. Luke threw Michael the keys to the General Lee and said Have fun. Michael just looked at him and said ok and them they went out the door. with the others right behind them.

Luke was on the floor playing cars with Ross. Kathy was sitting on the couch. when she said Luke. Luke looked up at her and she said our son Just kicked. Luke got up and said Do you thing he will do it again. So Kathy took Luke's hand and Placed it on her stomach and they waited for a while and sure enough he did kick again and Luke felt it Luke Smiled and said Wow.and Kathy let Ross feel the baby kick too. Ross was real excited.

MEANWHILE AT THE BOARS NEST..

Jessica was enjoying herself. and listening to Garth Brooks. He sang the thunder Rolls and the Dance, AND when he started to sing we're two of a kind working on a full house Michael asked Jessica to Dance.

Josh was listening to Garth Brooks sing and he was trying to get Rebecca's attention and he didn't know what her name was quite yet. Josh said "Hey, I need that pretty brunette Angel over there ." Jason had said "Josh, real smooth what movie did you get that from." Josh said "Don't knock it worked didn't, here comes my brunette angel now and I am going to get her phone number and name." Rebecca came over, and asked excuse what did you want sir. Josh said "Looking at you is just enough but I would like to know your name , you mine it Joshua Duke I carry the name of the first Duke born in Hazzerd County and that is hard legacy to keep up with." Jason looked at his brother flirting with the waitress and he thought that line only works in Hazzerd, nowhere else.

Rebecca said " Well, I am Rebecca Lynn Smith and I am the barmaid it kind of hard to keep my job here with you giving me a order." Jason looked at Josh and she thought that she just shut him down and didn't even care about what he had said to her, about what he was darn proud about. Josh said "Well I take a Boars Nest special and your phone number as well. You seen like you play hard to get."

Rebecca said " I will be right back with one Boars Nest special then.

Cue Anybody

[Julie had seen that her cousin seemed very happy about his son kicking and she was happy about, and she had said that she was quite a good cook. Besides she had some recipes froM Uncle Jesse that her brothers and Ross are just going to love Luke. Ross asked what was Uncle Jesse like Uncle Luke and that was quite exciting. Does babies come out kicking like that when they are born. Kathy didn't say a word because she knew her husband was worried about his brother. She had knew as well that Micheal was worried as well but she just didn't show it right now.

Back at the Boars Nest

Rebecca was talking to the bartender can you be that Joshua Duke she just ordered and Boars Nest special and my phone number. He had said that he was named after the first Duke born in Hazzerd and that was quite a feat. The Bartender asked Rebecca Lynn why did that bother her, and it sounds like that this Duke is getting under her sking and that she shoud talk to him more. Rebecca Lynn came back over witht he Boars Nest special and she was just talking to Joshua Duke and Garth Brooks was singing.

Cue Anybodyquote=dukesrule2000]Luke Walked over to the phone and picked it up and dailed the airport and he asked them when was the next flight to New York. and the lady said Tommorrow moring. and Luke Said Ok I would Like 5 tickets. and my name is Luke Duke. ok Sir I have your tickets they will be here waiting for you when you get here. the plane leave at 9:00am. and Luke said thank you and then he hung up the phone. and told the rest of the family. and then Michael looked at the time and said Jessica we got to be going to the Boars Nest Garth Brooks is preforming tonight. Jessica asked Luke and Kathy if they where going Kathy shook her head no. Luke threw Michael the keys to the General Lee and said Have fun. Michael just looked at him and said ok and them they went out the door. with the others right behind them.

Julie had said to Luke "Don't worry between me and my brothers will take care of the farm and Ross." Julie had said "Relax and go see your brother and Beth and everything will be allright here, and congratulations on your son on the way."

Bo was worried about Jason and Josh taking care of the farm and Ross, while they was away. He just didn't say anything but he was more worried about his cousin right now that was in Coma.

Cue Anybody

Rebecca is just talking to Josh and he says that he was born right here in Hazzerd but he is from Cleveland,Ohio. Rebecca tells Josh that she is from Joshua Tree and he look's at Jason for help on what state Joshua Tree is from. Jason won't tell him where that is and he says that sounds like a very nice place to be from.

Cue Anybody

Micheal had seen that his cousin was puzzled what state Joshua Tree was in and him Jessica was dancing to the Dance and he figured he tell Josh sooner or later on where she was from. Micheal didn't tell this to anybody but that barmaid sure did look like his Uncle he had wandered about that right there. Jessica had asked Micheal what is bothering you right now honey, and Micheal had said that Rebecca over looks like she could be my Uncle's daughter but he doesn't have any kids. Jessica said "Maybe , he doesn't know about her right now and her mother just kept it a secret like your mother didn't tell your dad about you."

Cue Anybody

Rebecca had gotten done talking to Josh, and she a little distracted and accidently walks right into the Sheriff and spills a beer right on his uniform. She had seen his name tag and she looked again. And then she just walked away and he was upset at her and asked by the bar how can she not seen him. Rebecca said "I am looking for Rosco P. Coltrane , and she said do you happen to know him." Rosco said "That's me, Rebecca."

After that she had just fainted and Josh was looking and asked Jason I wander what got over Rebecca. Jason said "Ain't she a little too young for Rosco, Josh."

Cue Anybody

Michael walked up to Rosco and told him about Judd. That him Jessica, Luke ,Kathy, and Bo where going to New York to be with Judd. They were leaving in the morning,and that Juily,Josh,and Jason was staying with Ross. Michael said "I would appreciate it if Rosco would stop by once in a while to see how things are". Rosco iooked at him and said"Ya sure I will, gee gee".Then he walked into Bosshoggs office.

NEXT MORNING..

Kathy,Luke,Bo,Jessica,and Michael put there things in the General Lee. Luke told Jason and Josh to stay out of trouble while he was gone and that he would be calling everynight to check up.Michael and Jesse said good -bye to Ross and told him to be good for Juily Jason and Josh. Bo told Jason that they are going to leave the General Lee at the airpote ant the Keys will be in his pocket. Josh Just said oh Man. Bo Just laughted. and then they all left.

4 HOURS LATER.

IN NEW YORK....

First they checked into a hotel. and then they went right to the hospital.

AT THE HOSPITAL......

They all walked in and walked up to the nurses desk and Luke Said Hi I'm Luke Duke I beleive you have my brother here Judd Cane. The nurse looked at the computer and said Oh ya he's in the ICU. You got to the elavtor Press 3 and as soon as the doors open the ICU is righ there and the nurse will give instructions there. Luke looked at the nurse and said thank you and then they Headed for the ICU.

Ross said "This will be fun Uncle Jason and Uncle Josh and Aunt Julie, a whole week with my parents." Rebecca was at Rosco's place and talking to him about her life, he still couldn't believe this right here. He was asking what her like was like without him in it and she said that just the usual stuff that went on in Joshua Tree. California. Rebecca had said "That when you had said you was I was looking well I couldn't believe that's all.

Cue Anybody

Jason couldn't believe that Bo didn't trust around the General Lee, he was a pretty fair driver. Josh knew why he didn't trust because of the practical joke that him and Micheal pulled on him with his car. Jason asked Josh before they had left did he still have his tape of his truck back firing around anymore. Josh said "Sure, but why are you asking and handed the tape player to Jason and he hid behind the barn and played after Bo had starte duo the General."

Cue Anybody

Josh was walking around the farm and he was singing 'Oh, Rebecca Lynn what beauty such as you doing in a place like this. Oh, Rebecca Lynn I am so glad you decided to come to Hazzerd. Oh , Rebecca Lynn, Oh, Rebecca Lynn." Jason hears his brother singing the lyrics he had made up and for fund decided to add a few of his own. "Oh, Rebecca Lynn you got my brother distracted pretty bad, Oh , Rebecca Lynn." Josh had heard his brother singing and said " That's not funny Jason, and she is something even when I found that her father is the Sheriff." Jason said "What did You say Josh?" Josh said " It's simple after she had fainted and when she coming around again and I had heard her say that the good Sheriff was her father."

Cue AnyBody

Excuse Me Josh did you say that the Sheriff was her father, and you still like Rebecca Lynn. Don't you see a little bit a conflict here, because I'm pretty sure I see it. Josh had said "You always do this, what is it now you like as well . Can't you just see that you had a chance with Tina when she was here and she did seem liked she like You."

Jason said "That was different Josh, and you wouldn't understand besides that was Kathy's sister and everything. Besides why didn't you talk to Frankie when she was here then."

Josh said "She was on business and everything, you know how it is she was basically a cop and that wouldn't worked out in the long run."

Julie had came to where her brother to see Daisy pull in and she gets there attention and they go see how Daisy is. Ross sees Daisy first and he is telling her about Velvet's puppies and she ask him where is the General and where is everybody at. Ross said " Aunt Kathy got a phone call about something concerning Uncle Judd and Uncle Luke, Aunt Kathy, Uncle Bo and my parents went to New York to go and see what was wrong with Uncle Judd. Oh ya, Uncle Bo has the General parked at the Airport parking lot and he has the keys with him right not. Daisy said "Then who is taking care of you Ross?"

Jason said "He, Josh and Julie and looking after Velvet and the puppies and the farm as well."

Daisy asked if they minded if she had stayed while they were gone and Jason says my sister is cooking and we don't know about her cooking at all. But we know your a good cook so we was wandering maybe you could give our sister some tips.

Julie says "That's not fair, Jason and besides that what happened at home could've happened to anybody."

Daisy asked Jason what happened in Cleveland that Julie was talking about just now.

Jason said "She nearly burned down our kitchen making Macroni and cheese, and it was a box kit the easy one you could make."

Josh said "Oh man, we had to clean the kitchen all night afterwards you should've seen the mess Daisy."

Ross says you didn't tell Uncle Luke about this right here, and anybody else about it.

Josh had said and Jason is making a big deal because I like Rebecca Lyn and that she is daughter of Sheriff Rosco P. Coltrane and that he didn't know that he had. Daisy was wandering who was Rebecca Lynn and he never heard about the Sheriff having kids before and she wandering whehn did she come around. Josh had said "Ms. Rebecca Lynn Smith is from Joshua Tree, California and from when I was talking to her last she loves driving her Trans Am GTA on Route 66, you see she was raised in Joshua Tree and she didn't know who her father until her mother was real sick and before she had died she given her this picture of the Sheriff and her mother and said he was her father. Oh ya, she works at the Boars Nest right now and that she is my brunette Angel right now."

Cue Anybody

D

Daisy said "You sure do know alot about Rebecca Lynn, does she know who you are Josh yet."

Josh had said "Oh ya, she knows why does that concern this right here. Besides Jason had brought that up as well."

Julie was teasing Josh with Rebecca Lynn and Josh sitting in tree song and getting on his nerves by now. Daisy and Ross went and checked on the puppies in the barn, and he had explained the last time he had done this he was snatched by Jones boys. In which Hughie Hogg was kinda of involved and everything worked out okay, but Tina distracted Simon and Floyd so everything went smoothly. Daisy did hear about this from Bo, Luke or Micheal and Jason, Josh and Julie didn't tell her as well. Daisy said "That the little white puppy looks like Boss Hogg all he needs is boots and hat and a Caddy." Ross said "Uncle Bo said the very same thing about the white puppy and it was funny, but one thing don't understand what are you talkin' about Aunt Daisy."

Cue Anybody

Balladeer: Daisy here in Hazzerd to rescue Jason and Josh from there sister's cooking. She didn't know about what happened to Ross, and what happened to Judd. You know I think Luke is planning on call the farm is he going to be surprized when Daisy answer's the phone. :lol: The puppies sure are cute aren't they folks oh sorry you can't see them yet, Velvet has them hidden. And Daisy just found out about Rosco's daughter Rebecca Lynn that Josh as a crush on that he just keeps telling everybody , he has been acting strange hasn't me. He is standing right behind Maundine I hope he moves out of the way pretty soon or he is going to be quite sore.