Saying Good-bye part 2

Hughie tells Boss that he is meeting up Frankie and she involving another Duke from what he can gather on what she had told him. Boss asked another Duke, who could it be this time Hughie. Hughie tells him that is Jason Duke from Cleveland,Ohio that's who and he don't know all the shortcuts like Bo and Luke know around the county probaly.

Cue anybody

• Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Back at the Duke Farm..... Luke was filling in Frankie, On what Hughie had done to him and Michael and how they got the proff that Hughie of all the things that Hughie has done. Frankie said well how did you get the proff. we got him on tape Michael said. Ya he confessed framing me and Michael we was about to go to Town to confrount him about it. Luke said Frankie said no let me handal it. Luke Just gave Frankie a strange look.

Frankie had said that maybe I should handle this my own way of getting the evidence to nail Hughie Hogg myself. Ross walks out to the barn to check on the puppies and he see somebody creepy around the barn. There too guys that look like Jethro from the Beverly Hillbillies but before he could run into the house and tell his dad they had grabbed him. The Harpers was around the other corner and they tried to stop the Jethro wannabie from taking the boy but they knew there cousins her there visiting the Dukes. The two guys that grabbed the boy had shot there tires out and ran to their car, and befor they could do anything drove off. Junior knew he had to tell the Dukes what had happened so they walked up the door and knocked and the door opened and it was Jason that had answered , he had asked what the problem was. Junior had said "Who as a son that looks like Sheriff Coltrane around here, because two guys that looked liked Jethro grabbed him and went to their car, and before we could stop him they had got our tires out as well. Jessica had heard this and she told her sister about as well, and she said this sounds like this is connected to Hughie Hogg. Frankie said "Well, I think we can add kidnapping to his charges when I catch that smiling son of gun now. Don't worry Jessica and Michael and I can assure this to everybody here I will get Ross back . But I think you call the Sheriff now because I think we might need him now, just don't what it is exactly until he gets here just in case the kidnappers are listening on the radio."

cue Dukesrule

Folks what you do in that time, Ross is missing and they don't know who took him or why he was snatched. I wander what Rosco when he hears what happened to Great-Nephew and especially what about LuLu. About now he should be getting the phone call about what happened at least the puppies are okay in the barn for right now.

Jason and Julie walk in to yard talking with their cousin and checking on their Vehicles an so is everybody else. Jason walks to old betsy and see they got his grill pretty good and he is going to need a tow. Jason kick his tire causing his tire to go flat on the truck as well, Julie looks at her Trans Am and she sees that her car is just fine at the time. Michael is mad as hell for those two guys taking his son, he is madder then he framed for the bribe back in California. But he see they got his left rear quarter panel on his Charger that just makes him even madder seeing that as well. Bo and Luke can tell that their are upset about the damage to their vehicle right now, and Bo goes to the General calls Cooter for a tow for Jason . Jessica and Kathy are survey as well what had happened right now, and Jessica is getting pretty upset as well about them taking Ross from her and Michael.

Cooter shows up ten minutes later, and is looking at what happen to Jason's truck and is asking what happened and by this Luke is telling him that two guys that look like Jethro grabbed Ross from the Barn. He was only going to look at the puppies and Michael says that not all, I think they was making a statement when they shot my car. But they left evidence when they shot the vechicles here. Michael goe to dig out the bullet out of his quarter panel, and then from Jason's truck and the Harper's truck as well. Cooter asked what is this going to prove here, Michael said that he is going to give these shell casing to the Sheriff they ought be able help him. Frankie says " One minute I'll take those casing's to FBI office in Atlanta, besides I was in the house when this had happen and this ought to tie this to Hughie Hogg." Cooter asked who this girl right here pointing to Frankie and Jason said "My future girlfriend, and then he smiles and says Jessica's twins sister."

Cue anybody

Jason had said "Julie I'm borrowing your car for now , and I think you should stay here at the farm besides our cousin after they talk to the Sheriff are going to need a ride home back to Chicksaw County."

Julie says "Well,. after they talk to the Sheriff I think I could drive them back to their place I know where they live as well, Jason."

Just at the very minute the phone rings in the house and Luke goes to answer the phone and it is Josh and he tell's Luke that he is at the Boars Nest and that he overheard Hughie Hogg talking to two guys that look like Jethro about snatching a kid named "Ross Szenger" from the Duke Farm and that it sounded important to the family. He also said that we will be right there to help them out."

Luke had told what had happened and that told him that the Harpers are here as well, and that they will wait till he gets there to the farm. Josh hurried on his way as well, Luke called Rosco on the cb and told him something terrible as happened to Ross here

at the farm and they need him right away.

Luke comes out and tells Jason and Julie that Josh was at the Boars Nest and overheard something from Hughie and two guys that looked like Jethro when he was there. He teases Julie is all your brothers coming to Hazzerd, or what and she says " I hope now I wanted to to this all by myself but I'm still a kid to them just yet.

Cue Anybody

Jessica, Kathy and Julie stayed behind in the meantime they had waited for any news about what was happening. Josh was waiting for Bo, Luke and Michael he was wandering if Jason was coming. Frankie was holding the shell casing for when Rosco gets to the farm, he sure is going to be surprized when he find out that she is with the FBI. Jason went to the garage with Cooter and Old Betsy, he wanted to see what was wrong with his truck. Jessica had looked at Michael's car and she had knew that car was his dad's to begin and Michael's has had that since he was sixteen years old. And his dad has bought it back when it was brand new in 1969, she knew what he was going through she had really missed Ross right now . Jessica had wandered if he was okay, this was all new to her right now but Michael said that everybody was going to be okay.

Cue Dukesrules2000

Josh was waiting for his cousins what he didn't know was that there was that Luke had another brother named Michael and that he was coming as well. Josh was wandering if Jason was coming as well, he had heard what Luke had told what had happened and he didn't understand who was Michael,. Jessica and Ross Szenger was at this present time. Luke had told him that Jason truck got messed up and that he won't be coming with them at this time.

Luke had told that Ross was his nephew, but that he had known at this time right now. Josh was pretty much in the dark, but he didn't mind waiting with the waitress that was at the Boars Nest right now. He certain he could get her number before he left for Cleveland again.

cue Anybody

Balladeer: By Now I think Michael is tired of explaining of who he is and why he hasn't been around by now. I wander what Josh is going to say about this when he meets Michael at the Boars Nest. I wander did Josh bring his Tow Truck from Cleveland with him to Hazzerd or did he take his regular car with him. Y'll heard that Josh is a Repoman right and sometimes that Jason helps him with his job on ocassion. I bet Josh has no friends in Cleveland with the job that he has , you know I bet he enjoys his works actually. Kinda of like the Dogcatcher that can't stand Dogs. It's same kind of thing right here but he takes cars back to the bank.

Kathy and Jessica was at the house They where both worried about Ross. But then they hurd a little vouce on the cb Uncle Luke Daddy you got your ears on. then they hurd Luke Say Ross this is uncle Luke where are you at discripe the place to me. Well Uncle Luke there is and old cabin and a steem outside the cabin. Luke looked at Michael and said thats bosshoggs cabin up on bear ridge. Then Michaeal got on the cb and said Ross you go back to where the bad guys had you and you stay there until me and your Uncle Luke gets there ok. Ok Daddy I will. Ross said. Then there was nopthing. Luke turned the General Lee around and headed for the cabin.

Luke,Bo and Michael are headed to Boss Hogg's cabin and Michael ask do think my Uncle is involved in this all thing. Josh decided he would meet them there after he picked Jason at Cooter's place. Josh had filled in Jason on what they heard from Ross and how they knew where he was. Bo said " I don't think so but maybe Hughie Hogg is involved this this plot going on here right now." Michael asked you meand Hughie would stoop that low and now Michael is wandering if Bo and Luke had a pack-up plan of any kind besides of that obivous. Michael said "So not Uncle J.D. is not involved directly and lets get the Sheriff in on what were doing." Julie, Kathy and Jessica had heard everything as well by now and they was concerned about Ross By Now. Julie had asked well I can't do anything if still here waiting, Jessica you know where this place is that Luke and Bo was talking about here. Julie said " I used to go there and fish around that place, I think it kind sneaky that Boss would be involved in this whole thing right here.

Lulu had heard the radio and she was wandering if her husband was personally involved on what was going on right now. Lulu had figured is was Hughie that behind all this, she had remembered that boy couldn't be trusted anyhow ever since he was a little kid you couldn't trust Hughie. Rosco had heard what was going on as well and he knew what somebody wanted to talk in him about now. He headed right over to the Duke Farm, and he wanted to Jessica that he had nothing to do with what was going on right now. Frankie was waiting for the Sheriff to come over so she could talk to him about what had happened to Ross , and explain who exactly she was after all.

Cue Anybody :roll:

Cue Anybody

Jason was listening to what Josh was saying about the Cabin and, just then Josh said that he has a Change and a lock in his Trunk. Jason was smiling and asking his brother what he was up to now, and Josh had told him well when we find that cabin what if change the getaway car to biggest Tree around that there Cabin. Jason went to explain that him and Josh had a plan that devious and sneaky all at the same time. Michael, Bo and Luke was listening and they liked the plan, Michael said you can't get away changed to a tree now. Bo said " We wanted to help them change Hughie's car to that there tree as well." Luke and Michael was laughing as well because if was brillant plan that there cousins had came up with.

A little later

Jason and Josh arrive at the Cabin and Josh gets the chain out out of the Trunk and he proceeds to chain the getaway car to the nearest and biggest tree he could find around the cabin. Jason asked as he was bringing over the padlock , don't you think there going to notice this right here. Josh got done with the lock and said sure but they can't they do anything about without the key right here. The Bad Guys were the same ones that escaped on the there way to Atlanta a couple years ago and taken the Dukes, Boss and the Sheriff hostange at the Duke farm. The one guy was walking around and noticed the getaway car changed to a big oak tree over there. He was wandering what was going on right now he didn't notice anybody around so he walked back into the cabin. Jason said "Josh here come Hughie , do you got another one of those chains and padlock in your trunk."

Josh asked "Why Jason, what do you got in mind now?"

Jason said "Why don't we do that do Hughie's car as well if will funny as ever watching him trying to take down a big Oak Tree while trying to getaway."

Josh said "Your Right, but lets wait until he goes in there and them lets do that do his car as well."

Cue anybody

The escaped convict that walked back in the cabin told his buddy that there was chained to a great big Oak Tree and Ross had heard this and couldn't stop laughing, which was annoyiing these two now. Just then Hughie Hogg walked and told him did you know that car was chained to tree, and one said he had seen eariler.

Meanwhile

Josh and Jason was hard at work seeing that Hughie car was chained to a Big Oak Tree as well. Josh had the chain and Jason had the padlock with key in it at the time and Josh was hard at work right now, and Josh got done and got the padlock with took the key with him as well. Josh and Jason went to their car and decide to radio Bo, Luke and Michael and tell them what they just done doing the cars. Bo told them that is wasn't we wanted to help with Hughie's car because of all the dirty trick he had pulled on the Dukes in the past.

Cue Anybody

Hughie walks out and sees they did it the same thing to his car as well. He know that too tmuch pressure will cause something on his car to break, and this just terrible thing right now. He walks back in the cabin and and is mad as well, he doesn't know who do this right here but he figures that the last name has to be Dukes this looks like something they would pull on him right here.

In The Meantime

Jason and Josh are happy for getting to the cabin before Bo,Luke and Michael and they set it up for a easy getawey for them. Josh said "This is just too much fun , right now I wish I could stick around and sees what happens later."

Jason saids "Lets hide in the woods and see what happens later, then Josh and have a goodtime seeing them making their getaway."

Josh says " That's a very good idea ,Jason."

Cue Anybody

Bo And Luke and Michael Pulled the General Lee up in a clearing close to the cabin. and they got out and they saw Hughie and his men outside tring to get their cars undone. Michael hurd Ross laughting. and he also hurd one of the guys say will you shut that kid up.

Ok Michael you go around back and get Ross me and Bo will keep everyone buzy. Once you get Ross you bring him back to the General Ok .Luke Said. Then they headed out.

Alabama Jones had seen through the window what her brothers were up to and she knew what Bo and Luke went by they'll keep them busy. Bo had seen Alabama inside an knew who they was dealing with now, and they went to keeping her brothers busy. Hughie was causing about what happened to his car and he couldn't get lose and he didn't want ripoff his bumper to get it lose either. Michael went to get Ross and he ran smack dap into Alabama but he knew Karate from being with the Border Patrol and he took care of Alabama. Ross and Michael was headed towards the General, and Ross was asking his father why did she have a name of a state for a first name. Michael said "He didn't know himself and it wasn't there problem, Ross if you've a sister that what I'm going to use the your sister."

Jason and Josh had decided to sit and watch the guys trying to deal with Bo and Luke and trying to deal with the fact that they attached to Oak Trees. Alabama had gotten up and tried to tell her brothers that the kid was gone so she went out there but it did you use. She accidently got the tire on Hughie's car instead and he was mad as ever about the flat tire. Jason said to Josh , this just keep getting funnier and funnier now you know I think your starting to show your Harper in ya now. Josh said " Uncle Jesse sure would enjoy the show, especially the simple way we did. They didn't even know where we were , I hope this goes okay about everything. Frankie was riding with Julie because they got her tire and her spare tire and she just bought the spare tire and now it needs to be repaired and at the same time Rosco was on his way. Frankie couldn't believe what she had heard on the cb about what Josh and Jason was up to, she had talk to them and told them she should come up this way. When Frankie explained she didn't know where that was, Josh suggested have Julie drive you up this was then she knows the way. Julie and Frankie got there and spotted the General and spotted Josh 1984 Pontiac Fiero in the woods, by now Rosco was on his way he didn't care what Frankie had said about her being a FBI agent and she was taken them in. He was the Sheriff and he was taken them to Jail instead, those Jones Boys kidnapped his Nephew his late baby sister's grandson that she never had the chance to meet and Jessica is expecting Twins. He couldn't be any happier right now and Flash was right there by his side and by now he had called Enos to meet him there as well.

Cue Anybody :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::D:o 8) :p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p

Julie pulls to where Jason and Josh are at and Frankie gets out and says after everything settles down I take care of this. Julie is asking boy Rosco was being stubborn and bet he wanted to get there before you do Frankie. Frankie ducks did somebody just get Hughie's tire shotout just now, and why are they chained to the trees. Josh looks at Frankie and says "Poetic revenge, ain't it sweet and there trying to get the cars looks still. But it ain't going to do no good anyhow I got the keys to the locks on me." Frankie says "Please, hand me the keys to locks then Josh."

Cue Anybody

Josh ask Frankie why should I trust you Frankie. Frankie goes shows Jason and Josh her FBI badge and then Josh hands her the keys to the locks. Alabama is headed over towards where Jason, Josh, Julie and Frankie is near and everybody ducks down so she doesn't see them. Alabama doesn't remember these two cars being here before she wanders who owns these cars, she walks around to the front and see's that both have Ohio plates on them. Frankie is waiting her chance to rush Alabama as she is walking around the cars she wants to make it sure that she don't see Julie and her brothers on the other side of the cars. Just at that exact moment Roso pulls up and sees the Alabama Jones is walking around two Pontiac and he knew who's vehicles they were but he wandered where they were right now. Enos pulls up behind Rosco and hits his bumper and causes a loud noise, he knew that would happen when he was trying to sneak up on here. Rosco knew Alabama and her brothers and they were nothing but bad news and hoped that Jason, Josh, Julie and Frankie were okay when all of this was going on.

Cue Anybody

Bo and Luke walk up to the Jones boys and one of them said It's the Duke Boys. Bo said oh you remember us how nice. Luke Just gave Bo a look. and then they started to fight. Alabama hurd the ruscas and she walked towards her brothers. and she sees Bo and Luke fighting with them. she walkes up to them with a gun.and said hello Dukes Boys and they stopeed fighting.and Bo and Luke But their Hands up. Frankie noticed this and she told the others to stay she would handal this.