Lucas K. Duke

8 minutes ago, HossC said:

Although Uncle Jesse's middle name is never given (to my knowledge), one of the cousins in Dukes precursor 'Moonrunners' is called Bobby Lee Hagg. The dialogue says he was named after General Robert E. Lee, so Lee could easily be another name that Gy Waldron recycled when he created Dukes (like Cooter, Roscoe and Uncle Jesse).

I like to think it's Lee since Jesse is my favorite and my middle name is Lee. Denver's 100th birthday is only a couple weeks away.

18 hours ago, HossC said:

Although Uncle Jesse's middle name is never given (to my knowledge), one of the cousins in Dukes precursor 'Moonrunners' is called Bobby Lee Hagg. The dialogue says he was named after General Robert E. Lee, so Lee could easily be another name that Gy Waldron recycled when he created Dukes (like Cooter, Roscoe and Uncle Jesse).

That sounds right for Jesse :)

10 hours ago, Hobie Harkins said:

Heck what was Cooter's first name? I hope it wasn't cooter....

I can't remember the episode but Luke called him Coterrance one time and that sounds like what Cooter could be short for!

In my fanfiction, when I have to use a "real" name, I've named him "Ben" Davenport, since it's Ben Jones, but I don't think we ever get a hint of anything dealing with Cooter's real name.