Everyone keep's asking why Rosco not in the trailer i ask

Cooter is the bald dude next to the boys when they blow the shed up at night and Roscoe is the one who yells "Come out with your hands up!", prompting Luke to say "I never get tired of hearing him say that". The aren't featured prominently in the first trailer but it is the first trailer, which seems to be geared to show off the established names they have in the film. I'm sure they'll be another trailer a month or so before the movie comes out, maybe they'll be more of them in that.

I thought David Koechner was Cooter - that bald dude next to the boys blowing up the shed didn't look like him at all. Too fat.

We can't expect every Dukes character to be included in the first trailer. We gotta keep in mind that enough folks out there aren't all that familiar with this show's every detail - they did right by not cramming every detail in the first trailer. The second one should be better fleshed out.

Plus, Daisy IS one of the main 3 (or 4) characters, right? She's got even less screen time than Bo or Luke...

I don't know the name of the actor who plays Cooter, all I know is it's the same guy who played Farva in Super Troopers.

Really? Farva is Cooter? I know he was one of the screenwriters... but I thought it was David Koechner, most recently seen in "Anchorman" as Champ Kind, the sportscaster. Weird.