Goofed up packaging for the Double Zero 00 Mustang

I wonder why they always goof up the 00 packaging calling it Cooter's 00 Mustang. Not Cooter's it's Buzz Kilroy's car.

The original Season 1 series 1 release 2004 did it too it called Ben Jones Ben Cooper on the DVD case but got it right as Ben Jones on the 2012 DVD case.

There really is a Ben Cooper I looked him up.

Has other toys for other shows or movies done that? A goof package?

1 hour ago, Skipper Duke said:

I wonder why they always goof up the 00 packaging calling it Cooter's 00 Mustang. Not Cooter's it's Buzz Kilroy's car.

I commented on the misidentification of the 00 as Cooter's Mustang in the Dukes of Hazzard Diecast Models thread. I also mentioned the additional erroneous hood scoop on the newer models and the failure of the manufacturers to make it more screen-correct. My 2001 model just says "1968 Mustang GT" on the box. If you read further down the diecast thread, you'll also see where they could've made Cooter's Camaro (yes, this one was Cooter's from 'Luke's Love Story') closer to the one on the show, and put the right wheels on Daisy's Roadrunner.