Everything posted by Julieduke
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
Julie Says "Mine too now!" Ashley Says "And my father-in-law as well." Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke
-
Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)
Matt Says "Uncle Bo he talked to me eariler about a dark car, fast engine and a window and well I figured it had to be something illegal now. And especially when he mention it had a spacious trunk as well. You see I didn't fall off a turnip truck now and I won't be sapped as well. I know he wanted me to make a moonshine run from the way he was talking about it was really pointing to you and hell I know I need the money three kids. And Clay if he made the same offer knowing that we both could use extra what would've you had said to him now." Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke
-
Beer For My Horses Meets Dukes Of Hazzard!
Julieduke replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created CharactersJulie Says "And I uncovered the body wow that's something wait till Captain Johnson heres this one now if my brother was here he would be teasing me right now Agent Gibbs. Great Hawaii and I faint so what happened Agent Gibbs did they say yet." Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly mae Duke
-
God Is Great, Beer Is Good, And People Are Crazy
Julieduke replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersYammy Says "Okay but honestly I was bluffing Mz. Tizdale didn't aceppt my reason and told me to talk to you and I never made it even in the bank as well. And I have no place to go as well Lucas." Cue Anybody
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
Julie Says "But he's family Daisy! And I like company but they keep shooing them away lately." Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke
- Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)
-
Beer For My Horses Meets Dukes Of Hazzard!
Julieduke replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created CharactersJulie looked up and Says "I thought you was going to investigate your here with me thank you very much you remind me of my cousin Luke he was a Marine that's why I joined Agent Gibbs." Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke
-
God Is Great, Beer Is Good, And People Are Crazy
Julieduke replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersYammy Says "Okay then." Cue Anybody
-
Beer For My Horses Meets Dukes Of Hazzard!
Julieduke replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created CharactersMeanwhile Gibbs insisted on the local cop on calling an ambulance for Julie as well. Cue Anybody
- Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)
-
God Is Great, Beer Is Good, And People Are Crazy
Julieduke replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersYammy Says "Don't give up your family have both them and me Lucas and you know what I see a future between us maybe a picket fence and maybe a Lucas Jr. for us as well." Cue Anybody
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
Julie Says "I know you can't Daisy, what has Jesse(Matt's Father) ever done to you now he just want to be close and be protective that is all." Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke
- Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
Julie looks and Says "Thank You Daisy, it seems just went I get company the docter and nurses are shooing them away like I did something bad now I miss my kids and my husband and my family as well." Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke
-
God Is Great, Beer Is Good, And People Are Crazy
Julieduke replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersYammy Says "All right I'll stay but please before you right us off think about yourself before your family right now as well." Cue Anybody
-
Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)
Matt Says "I won't and I'm going even thow that's what I want to do that Ashley is bossy and don't get mad at me can't you even see she needs to calm down by just a smidge now as well. I think he wanted me to do something illegal now he kept telling me had a car with a dark paint job and fast engine and a window as well." Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke
-
God Is Great, Beer Is Good, And People Are Crazy
Julieduke replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersYammy Says "Lucas what about your happiness doesn't that matter now! With that I'm tired of trying so goodbye and maybe your realized as I pull away what your losing now." Cue Anybody
-
God Is Great, Beer Is Good, And People Are Crazy
Julieduke replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersYammy Says "Luke why can't you see what is front of your face is Jenny scary you off or the fact that I lost my husband tragically right now as well." Cue Anybody
-
Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)
Ashley and Matt went home and Matt went over to his Uncle Bo and Aunt Shannon and told his Uncle Bo about the Nascar offer and about what Alex Hogg offered and how he was so close to accepting and he had a feeling that could make his life worst or how he could lose Ashley in the long run now. Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
Julie Says "Please stay with me and Ashley for a little while longer come on now?" Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke
-
God Is Great, Beer Is Good, And People Are Crazy
Julieduke replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersYammy looks him square in the eyes and Says "How do you know Lucas you didn't even give it a chance what did I ever to do around first I quit my job, get fired at the diner, get evicted and now this well thanks alot now. I thought you was different If I wanted heartbreak hotel I would've had eyes for Bo now." Cue Anybody
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
Julie Says "No please stay at least until the Nurse or Docter tells you to go Daisy please for me now?" Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
Julie looks at her sister and Says "Please Stay Daisy I want you here and besides Matt probaly wants Jesse around right now." Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke
-
God Is Great, Beer Is Good, And People Are Crazy
Julieduke replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersYammy packed and left Jesse's farm for Atlanta she had withdrawn the money and still had what Lizzy had given her and her car was working fine she was upset she lost her husband and any chance she had with Luke now her life was going really great as well. But she wouldn't let a man reduce her to tears not any man she informed Mz. Tizdale that she wouldn't need the job and she just as she see's Luke before she leaves "I see Lizzy won I'm leaving I hope your happy I was starting to love you Lucas." Cue Anybody
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
Julie looks and Says "Geez Jesse I wouldn't want to get you sick now as well." Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke