Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Dukes of Hazzard Forums - HazzardNet.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Julieduke

Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Julieduke

  1. Julie Says "There's my brother Bo he always been there for me and we always had each other's back and he taking care of Blackie oh that's 68 Firebird she's a beauty Agent Gibbs. There's Luke he got to the Rank of Sargeant with the Marine but doesn't talk about it much, there's Daisy she's a newlywed and her husband is Deputy Enos Strait and they have a brand new baby named Kaylor. And there's Uncle Jesse he raised me after my Momma died after having me and my Daddy killed himself afterwards leaving me and Bo orphans and well and then there's Coy and Vance as well." Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke
  2. She opened the door and he had a goon with him as well. Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke
  3. Cassidy wiggled and Says "No take Alex take those off of my wrists I won't be peaceful and what's that needle that your friend has no you can't give me a sedative no I won't stand for it now please don't have them do it now as well." Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke
  4. Julie Says "I got three more years right now." Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke
  5. Ashley Says "She sounds sweet as pie now Daisy but feisty as well." Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke
  6. Cassidy looks as he pulls something out and Says "What do you mean lay back down what are going to put on wrists now there two sets what's the other set for now you son of ***** now." Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke
  7. Yammy Says "Thanks So Much!" Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke
  8. Julie Says "I was happy to hear I was pregnant and then I hear the bad news they did a whole good new but bad news with me without even showing emotion Agent Gibbs." Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke
  9. Ashley Says "Well we need to calm him down a little bit now. I know Cassidy is a little sore about what he pulled on her as well." Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke
  10. Matt Says "Lets take my car Clay she's my cousin as well." Cassidy wakes up in a strange bed and gets up and can't open the door to the room. Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke
  11. Julie Says "I've never been married but I was pregnant once had to get an abortion because the fetus never left the tubes and I was nine weeks along as well." Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke
  12. Ashley Says "Who do you run into Aunt Daisy?" Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke
  13. Yammy Says "No but I like your family and being here as well, and I need your support with everything and especially the press as well." Cue Anybody
  14. Julie Says "No it's just they forget I wasn't fifteen anymore that's all! I love my family don't get me wrong right now and there's a guy in Oklahoma that claims he loves me as well but I don't trust him right now he trampled my feelings once it's complicated Agent Gibbs." Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke
  15. Ashley pulls up and Says "Everybody Cassidy is missing from the hospital and she didn't check herself out and Doug is upset right now and doesn't know what to do right now as well." Matt Says "Now he's gone too far everybody." Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke
  16. Yammy Says "Fine with me I can wait now. Look how long it took for them to find my husband body and I got to arrange a funeral and it would look funny it you came along now Luke." Cue Anybody
  17. Ashley Says "They won't even bring anything to help me sleep I'm so tired right now Aunt Daisy." Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke
  18. Julie Says "Me too as well, I actually starting to get used to being in the Marines you know back home I was the baby and everybody told me what to do and now I get to tell everybody else except people over me what to do I like it as well." Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke
  19. Matt Says "I'm calling Angel and Ashley's friend Amber I hear she's a FBI Agent she should know what Alexander Hogg is up to right now as well." Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke
  20. Yammy Says "I never left besides Jenny loves it here how can I tell me got to leave now Luke." Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke
  21. Julie looked and Says "More tests oh well, I don't think I'm pregnant now must've been the heat that did it now." Cue Anybody
  22. Matt Says "Don't do he wants you run shine and get you in trouble and he probaly offered the answers to all your problems I know why he came to you look at who your Grandfather is that would disgrace you and him now." Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke
  23. Julie fell asleep after a while and Ashley Says "I'm sorry Aunt Daisy why won't this go away I'm so miserable right now as well at least Aunt Julie can sleep I can't right now I couldn't even sleep last night now." Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke
  24. Douglas Marcus Jackson(Cassidy's Husband in Ashley and Matt's Love Story) Parents Jane and Mark Jackson Him and Cassidy might be expecting twins right now as well.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.