Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Dukes of Hazzard Forums - HazzardNet.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Julieduke

Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Julieduke

  1. Julie looked at her sleeping nephew and Says "He doesn't have any of what Cassidy and Angel have right now that's great he's healthy Bo. And did they tell what color the other eye was as well you sometimes a person can have two different colored eyes now as well very rare thow." Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke
  2. Vidalia Says "Are you going to okay?" Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke
  3. The Guys had them in the seats and fasten their seatbelts as well and it was taking off as well and he walked away. Cue Anybody
  4. Brenna looked at Daisy and Says "What was my birth Mommy like, I know she died after I was born but do you have a picture of her now Mommy." Cue Anybody
  5. Julie Says "How did Shannon take the news as well, and is there any chance the cataract could come back now as well. Have they test him for seizures or Asthma yet since of you being his Dad now." Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke
  6. Rosco Says "I'm freezing right now!" Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke
  7. The Guy just picked her up and threw her over his shoulder and the other did the same thing with Julie as well and they made their way to the private plane as well. Cue Anybody
  8. Julie Says "Bo when I get home, I'm going to try and talk Micheal into taking me and the kids out to Beverly Hills to see Angel and her twins." Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke
  9. Vidalia Says "But Grandpa your sick right now?" Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke
  10. Julie Says "Well okay, and poor Cassidy she couldn't even get away and he looks like you and Lizzy now as well." Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke
  11. Lex asked for his plane to be ready and he asked the guys to bring Daisy and Julie and for somebody else to get it ready for takeoff as well. Cue Anybody
  12. Vidalia Says "Want me to call an ambulance for him Mom?" Rosco Says "No Daisy and Vidalia I am fine besides I got work to do as well." Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke
  13. Julie Says "But didn't you find a way out now, thanks so much and it will be so much better when you got full sight as well. Was Cassidy awake when he brought her in and can I ask you something did he use handcuffs on the girls because I've seen both of them and looks like it right now. What made you decide to abandon the Carter name and go back to what you mother named you now?" Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke
  14. Julie watched Lex leave the rock near him and leave the room and locked the door again. Cue Anybody
  15. Vidalia looks and Says "Mom if he has a fever of 100 degrees it's sign of it and well we might need to get him some medical attention as well." Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke
  16. Julie Says "Just hope it works and we can reach that truck as well." Cue Anybody
  17. Julie Says "I'm not your mother, I am your Aunt and very concerned right now that is all and wow I see you take after here right now as well. Listen how did he bring in Cassidy did you overhear a plan and was there a plan to rape both girl because he did do that to Cassidy five years ago and she lost the baby." Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke
  18. The Guys left and she had noticed somebody locked the door on them as well, and Julie Says "Well once they take us toward whatever car we are going to riding we try and make a break for it that's all it's simple enough." Cue Anybody
  19. Rosco looked and Says "Daisy really it's nothing. the Nurse told me that H1N1 is really catchy but it's nothing really." Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke
  20. Julie Says "Yeah don't worry about it right now." Cue Anybody
  21. Julie looks at Daisy and whispers in her and Says "Don't worry I got a plan now." Cue Anybody
  22. Julie Says "You tried to help Cassidy and that's all that matters how did you get so skinny it's like you haven't eaten properly Trevor." Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke
  23. Vidalia Says "Mom Grandpa woke up and told me it's cold in the house but I'm hot right now." Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke
  24. Julie Says "Fine I'll marry you in name only and don't you dare touch me now or I'll tell the authorites the truth about it." Cue Anybody
  25. Vidalia Says "Should we get him a blanket Mom." Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.