Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Dukes of Hazzard Forums - HazzardNet.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Julieduke

Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Julieduke

  1. Salena Says "What he did well it might've turned into something wonderful now Dad! And well it's just that boys need a father around and I vow someday I will find my Mr. Wonderful like Cassidy, Angel, Amanda and Ashley did and someday I might marry but I have a career but I want love and marriage as well Dad. Don't get me wrong I love my boys but there's somebody out there for me now as well it might be Josh or it could somebody else now." Cue LizzyJackson-Davenort or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke
  2. Julie was still crying she wanted back home bad right now. Cue Anybody
  3. After a while they was there and Julie was hearing the bad news from Daisy and Says "Oh No I got Dad sick now." Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke
  4. Jr looked and Says "It don't matter so did Sue Ellen after a while nothing knew for me alot people feel that way about me now." Cue Anybody
  5. Salena Says "I'm conflicted because I had feeling for him before he raped me Dad, and well I feel like I still do so my heart is breaking in two and well there is sons someday there going to ask about him and what am I supposed to say right now as well." Meanwhile Bo see's Lizzy walk in Julie had left to go home and try and talk Micheal in taking her and the kids out to California to see Angel and the twins. Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke
  6. Breanna Says "Okay Mom, I understand right now." Cue Anybody
  7. Salena Says "Dad I think you should make it up to Mom there's me leaving for Austin and Uncle Brian comes back in three months and well now Josh as well she's going through and Josh just told me he's going UCLA and he didn't even introduce himself to the boys as his father. Just be sweet and don't make a big deal besides you wasn't married to her when he was born, and besides remember how she felt when she first found out about me she practically wanted to drop me off outside of Hazzard but you need to accept Trevor like she accept me now." Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke
  8. Julie Says "I hate you JR." Cue Anybody
  9. The Ambulance there and the EMt's came in and one Says "There was five more reported cases just in Hazzard now." Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke
  10. Salena Says "So Trevor is my step-brother and my cousin as well, he risked life and limb for Cassidy I hear as well." Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke
  11. Jr got her in the car and she just cried because her plan didn't work now. Cue Anybody
  12. Jonathon wasn't going empty handed now and he would start with talking but if it didn't work well he might have to help those girls out with his shotgun now. Cue Anybody
  13. Breanna Says "Sorry Mom I didn't want to make you cry now, what was she like." Cue Anybody
  14. Salena Says "My Family is my life, I just want a little respect in the music business now that is all Dad this is something I've been thinking about doing anyways that's all." Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke
  15. Julie looks and hey you just smacked me again that's not even fair I'm not going. Cue Anybody
  16. Jonathon Says "Okay I'm driving over to his mansion and try to ask him what the hell he thinks he is doing right now Clark." Cue Anybody
  17. Rosco got up and fainted and everybody rushed to help him out as well. Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke
  18. Jr looked oh no your going to marry me and honor what you told me now. Julie Says "No, I changed my mind now and you can't make me as well." Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke
  19. Salena looks at Luke and Says "Dad I'm taking the job in Austin, Texas but I also mailed my songs to Reba so they can be published as well.I songs are North and I am going southwest now." Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke
  20. The Docter went and called for an ambulance and Rosco looks and Says "No really I'm fine I can go into work today." Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke
  21. Jonathon Says "I know a Jesse Duke there now Clark any relation now?" Cue Anybody
  22. Julie refused to get in making JR very angry at her and she looks I changed my mind now. Cue Anybody
  23. The Docter Says " we really take him to the hospital now it's the best place Mrs. Strait." Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke
  24. Jonathon looks and Says "Clark that's kidnapping now and there from where again?" Cue Anybody
  25. Julie Says "Well Bo all I want to say is that Salena has the perfect job in Austin and she's doing something she wants to do as well that is all. She is really happy right now and well this is something good for her as well." Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.