Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Dukes of Hazzard Forums - HazzardNet.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

T.J.Duke

Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by T.J.Duke

  1. Haha! Yeah I know eh? On the farm, the newest tractor we got is a 1991 Case IH 7140. It is really easy to work on and you can actually get to everything without needing some fancy tool. In the new John Deere's and Case's and New Holland's I'm lost... Everything's all closed in and you can't see nothing! On my sister's new VW, the only thing that you can do without having to consult a dealer is top off the windshield washer fluid. You can't even change the oil without taking it back to the dealer. It's ridiculous! (And that's why I won't give up my '89 F-150!)
  2. Bo 16 Luke 16 Daisy 12 Jesse 14 Cooter 16 Boss 2 Rosco 10 Enos 14 -1 Rosco +1 Cooter
  3. It's not that bad driving, I actually felt a lot safer on that road than some of the bush roads that I've hauled on. The first trip out was kinda sketchy with the ice crackling under my truck, but you get used to it. It's actually a very safe road. That show blew it wayyy out of proportion! It's on Wednesdays on the History Channel. Up here it is anyways... I don't know about in the States, but that's what it is up here. The third season comes on next Wednesday, they aren't on water anymore, they're hauling in the mountains in Alaska.
  4. Anybody watch Ice Road Truckers or Ice Planes NWT? Or am I the only one? I actually know most all of those guys... I hauled on the ice road north of Yellowknife a few winters ago with my uncle. What a bunch of guys to get famous...
  5. Tell me about it Roger! I'm going through for a Heavy-Duty Mechanic, and if you don't show up to class without your laptop your screwed. They are training mechanics now to do this: Step 1) Hook laptop up to main computer. Step 2) read what computer spits out at you. Step 3) Turn to equipment owner with a sad expression and say that the computer says that they need an engine overhaul. All that they are teaching us basically is how to replace engines and transmissions. We ain't learning how to fix a blown piston, we are learning how to replace stuff! A lot of new mechanics will go out to a call on some oil rig in the middle of the bush with no tools, just their laptops to tell the guys whats wrong with it. (Man, do they ever get funny looks when it's an old D8 Cat that doesn't have an on board computer! ) This ain't what I signed up for, I signed up to get trained on how to actually fix equipment, not to be an IT guy! Oh, and my favorite Dukes vehicle is Cooter's tow truck! (just to stay kind of on topic! lol)
  6. I think I'll stick with my two cups-o-coffee in the morning...
  7. I'm thinkin' I'd best be gettin' in on this action here... Bo 17 Luke 15 Daisy 11 Jesse 14 Cooter 14 Boss 5 Rosco 11 Enos 12 Cletus 1 -1 Boss +1 Cooter
  8. My favourite season is season 1. I haven't seen much past season 2, so that definitely has something to do with it!
  9. T.J.Duke replied to T.J.Duke's topic in Introduce Yourself
    Ok Roger, I'll try. haha
  10. T.J.Duke posted a topic in Introduce Yourself
    Howdy Well I'm new round here... Looks like a fine establishment y'all got goin here. Mind if I maybe set up camp and stick around for a spell?
  11. If I won the lottery... hmmm... I'd probably go out and buy a big farm, a bunch of horses, get rid of the cows, and a big Chevy with duels to pull my horse trailer!
  12. Hate to say I told ya so GLG, but I told ya so!
  13. Hey folks! Just rode into town and this here looks like a nice place to stop and rest a spell..

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.